Drawthread: Self Explanatory Edition

Last Drawthread:
>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

lizarddrawfriend.tumblr.com/
30letavalka.cz/module/blog/view?blog_id=20&lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

´
requesting a hybrid creature between a hydra and a raven.

Colossal, in different shades of black, Feathered, Beaks.

Bonus points if you add a bunch of flying women, covered in black capes and tunics to the drawing.

Its a boss creature that this cult of witches summoned in my current setting.

Thanks again pal, just making sure my gratitude is known.
And, also, a friend would like to know what program you use for your arts of this caliber.

i'd like to see a drawing of one of my OC folks, the "Bacca".

they are closely related to Dwarfs and Gnomes, so they are about the same height as dwarfs.

Noses as in the top left, 6 arms, hunched over poses.

steampunk aesthetics, goggles, machinery, brass, tools. make the 6 arms useful.

Thanks in advance.

Reposting from last thread.

Requesting an image of my character in an upcoming game, a kitsune warlord by name of Cassandra.

My request is fairly straight forward, it being the girl on the left in armor similar to pictured on the right. She comes from a standard european-styled kingdom that adopted the customs and styles of a kingdom in the far east that was crusaded against, so everything about her is an unorthodox blend of medieval european and japanese fantasy.

I'd like that a few whisker-like marks were added to her cheeks, similar to the markings just visible beneath her eyes, and I'd like that her four tails be fluffy without looking too ridiculous, if at all possible.

On her waist she wears a standard katana and wakizashi, both masterwork. She'd be carrying her helmet under the crook of her arm.

If at all possible I'd like that five more tails be drawn, ethereal to represent that she's not got them yet but that it's coming. Not at all necessary but it'd be a nice touch.

Thank you in advance if someone chooses to draw this.

Somebody draw me a sheepfolk fighter. Wearing heavy armor, but not enough to obscure too much of the fluff or face.

I'll let you decide the rest.

jumping on this one
any preference on weapon?

Requesting a conquistadore swordsman with a morion helm or open faced burgonet helm as well as a back & breast plate. Goatee mandatory!

Sword is fine.

WOo! Glad you enjoyed! I used clip studio pro for this, with a binary pen tool aka g-brush

Hi there!

New thread, new chance. Looking for a simple bit of background added to this picture here. Nothing too fancy is needed, just like a healer's tent, or something else that fit's the character, thank you.

working on this as well

Requesting the two people in pic in regal dress related sitting on twin thrones carved from a sakura tree, holding hands and wearing Japanese-style crowns.

Thanks for making /pfg/'s dreams come true, drawfriends.

Please, we're having a game in seven and a half hours, I really need this

sorry, but all the drawfags are too busy drawing sheepmen

goddamnit you miserable faggot I did this on my phone, you are a lazy piece of shit and I am enabling you

Thank you for helping, I appreciate it

There you go. Enjoy!

>that fucking face

Why?

OR here, thank you!

>that fucking shitpost

why

>fetal alcohol syndrome

The sheep person obviously requested a sheepfolk, like an anthro sheep. Not a sheep monster girl/boy

holy shit. suck a dick guys.

i got beat in terms of speed but oh well have another sheep

Hey, buming from last thread, posting this rep for my first dnd character, will be playing HotDQ. Most of the info is in the rep, if that's bad, then I'll attach it to the next post for the new thread. Thanks if someone takes this!

Looks awesome thanks.

Anchoring

Migrating

Requesting for a character art update.

My tiefling bladelock (believe or not!) has changed quite a bit during our game of Curse of Strahd:

The original cake I got is on the left, and it's very good, but her gear has just changed drastically so it has become outdated.

Her clothes have become a lot fancier (like on right, save for all the bandoliers and stuff under the coat), and she has gained a musket, of the same made as her crossbow.

So the weapon is like on top, but with color scheme and feel of the original crossbow (some creepy tendrils are always a bonus), looking all ancient and engraved.

Her demeanor can be a little meaner, too. Maybe have some evil smirk going on or somesuch. Barovia hasn't been a good influence on her...

This might be a little inappropriate but...

Could I get a female sharp-toothed catfish woman? with big tits?

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

Haven't used this in a while, but it would be cool to post again over the weekend.

Warhammer-related requests and monsters or weapons, noted through the link so you don't miss pickup.

lizarddrawfriend.tumblr.com/

I'm sorry if it's weird to post a link.

Bumping for today.

I'd like to request a Dwarf samurai in full armor. The only detail I would ask for is that the beard must be the most flowing, glorious, majestic thing in existence.

Requesting a seaworthy version of my warlock lady.

The outfit design is what the left picture is for, thick coat, scarf, watch cap, etc., and then there are some additional references for her face/hair on the right.

She'd have a sling-style pack that she carries all of her magic trinkets and tools in.

The top reference shows her summoning her pact sword and conjuring up Vampiric Touch for use on some unfortunate sea mercenaries.

Bonus: The bottom right picture shows her ghost companion who follows her around, if you'd like to include him in your drawing. He looks like a really pleasant, sharply-dressed wood elf, and he's the Patron that has taught her all of her magic.

Please and thank you.

Requesting a drow monster hunter.

He wears armoring like the top-left outfit, a mix of medieval and modern day aesthetic.

His face and hair are like the top-right image, along with all of the facepaint styles he uses, feel free to pick whichever one you like or even make a new one if you prefer.

He's carrying a poleax with the end fashioned into a wooden stake.

Thanks!

Requesting my traveling bodyguard cleric.

Reference should hopefully explain everything, the only clarifications are that there's no hawk, and her chest rig pouches should look 18-19th century, and contain healing supplies, bullets, black powder vials, and similar equipment.

I included a headscarf style I preferred as well as a reference for facial structure/appearance.

Her weapon is a combination boarding axe/dagger/short range rifle.

I'm Anonymous 03/13/17(Mon)23:02:50 No.52165116▶File: marra.png (553 KB, 800x600)
553 KB

Hi I'm → trying this again
I was wondering if I could get art of my dwarven cleric.
I've attached a picture. She should be wearing robes similar to those in the far right corner, except grey instead of red, and dark grey instead of orange with no belt. She should be wearing the symbol of Ulaa (mountain goddess) around her neck on a gold chain (center and left images at the top) She should be swinging a warhammer like the gold one pictured in the middle left image, except in silver.
If you could show that she's also carrying a hand axe like bottom left that'd be cool. Ideally she'd be wearing boots like the ones pictured on the bottom right. For pose, she'd be about the same as the dwarf in the picture but female, and from a more side on angle (but not quite in profile). She also has tan skin, freckles, and no beard.
Thanks in advance and sorry this is so picky :)

Requesting a Human Barbarian.
Torso naked like conan, with lots of muscles.
Greataxe hanging on the back like the one in pic related.
Has a Dwarven warhammer (either in hand or hanging from waste).
A viking round shield on the back.
Has long hair and beard.

>MCR Fan
made me kek

crap totally messed up my post :(
oh well, hopefully a drawfriend will feel sorry for me

Yeah the friend of mine that did those for me has a good sense of humor.

BAM! anchor is set!

Setting anchor.

Fucking phoneposting, how does it work. I meant to post this pic, not repost the facepaints.

context to that pic?

Hello Veeky Forums!

Requesting an image of my character. She is an Insurrectionist fighter wearing a stolen suit of ODST armor, and serves as her group's primary medic.

She's got brown eyes and hair, and is light skinned. Her armor is textured with a desert scrub look, with the medical Caduceus on the side of the helmet in red. Her pistol has a chrome finish. Strapped to her thigh is her combat knife.

Also, if possible, could the pose be slightly less flamboyant, and more looking forward?

Thank you very much if you decide to draw this. If not, thank you for taking the time to look at her anyways!

Why was that necessary?

those are all monsters seen in historical paintings, right? what are they called?

She's a long time partner in crime of his, and in that image she's making fun of his taste in women. His current ladyfriend is another drow who has mega milk boobs and an accent.

Got a request for a drow street samurai.
Wearing skintight combat gear and wielding a auto pistol on his right leg and a chainsaw sword on his back. He also wears a pair of light defusing goggles during the day and pushes them up on his forehead at night.

>regal dress
>sakura tree
>Japanese-style crowns

How about some references I am not a mind reader.

If you really need this you can pay for a commission you entitled faggot.

Requesting character portrait of a blind guy in patched together rags kinda shaped like Eastern monk robes, wielding a quarterstaff. He has a motorcycle helmet with metal scrap bolted over the face, completely covering it since no need to see. Recently acquired decent-ish boots and a cutoff leather jacket with some blood on it. Kinda bulky tough-guy physique.

Does he have 2 left hands?

Why do you even need three requests up at the same time when you can just commission art of them?

Black powder vials?

Do you mean a powder flask or horn? Or do you want paper cartridges which would be in cartridge boxes? No one in the 18-19th century wore chest rigs so I'm not sure wtf you are going for here.

Because he is a greedy cunt.

Requesting art of my Mandalorian bounty hunter. He is wearing mostly standard style Mandalorian armor with a newly styled helmet, all of his armor is battle worn with scars and blaster burns. The color scheme is like Deathstroke's armor. And he currently doesn't have a jet pack.

It's a fantasy game so I really just mean whatever could hold deliveries of powder that could fit within a chest rig lined with pouches, not going for gritty realism with the character.

Poof!

>de bayou comin' for ya, boy
Not the OR but nicely done, Eversor.

What, the reposting of it, or the thank you note, or something else?

Reposting. Worried you'll get called out for messing it up twice in a thread?

Oh, no, that's not me. I'm ODST medic request. I just did the same mistake with copying the post info as Dwarf cleric person.

It's a meme request from one of /pfg/'s games. I doubt the requester is even playing one of those characters so they probably don't care at all about the specifics.

I am Requesting a picture of my superhero

The picture would primarily be taking the character from the right side, hair and all, and chaning their outfit to more of a skintight, feminine looking metal suit. The helmet itself should cover her head, but should be open at her mouth, and jaw
The colors of the suit should be a more silver metallic, like the top of the right picture’s shoulders.
Her ability is to control metal, so the suit is to be all metal and more like a skintight suit. She also has a set of rollerblade like wheels attached to her shoes that would be retractable in some way, but I included the picture to the left, but they would have to be smaller, and silver to match the suit.

Thank you in advance!

I'm the dwarf cleric person, what was the post about?
I've been afk for a bit due to uni stuff

Someone thought I was the same requester as you, because we both did the same mistake in copying the post info.

Kindly requesting a tiefling shopgirl mage.

She's a young lady with a slight build, fluffy hair, and a long tail with a plumed end. Ideally, she would have some dark spots on her cheekbones, well-made, modest clothing, and ashen skin. She's an excitable, bubbly type who enjoys showing off her wares or playing with her morbidly obese weasel familiar.

Thank you for the consideration!

Requesting my Orcish Fighter/Barb
He's short at about 5'3" and lanky as hell (See bottom left), his skin is a sickly milky white.
He's got a lean and mean face (see top left), his nose is squashed against his face, like a bat's. His ears are fairly long (think WoW tier), though one is cut in half. His mouth is full of sharp, thin teeth and his short tusks are filed to be reel nasty (see top right).

He only wears tattered pants (see bottom right), no armor, with a warhammer (see rightest bottom) strapped the left of his belt, a large array of wicked knives strapped to pretty much everywhere (max 16 knives), and a shortsword on his right.

Thanks for reading!

Requesting a fishcat hunting a catfish.

Reposting from previous thread.

Requesting a picture of my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting. Her features are essentially as you see on the pic on the left, only she'd be wearing an eyepatch over her right eye. She's wearing the same sort of coat as in the picture, only I'd like for her to be wearing a simple loose white shirt like the one in the lower right picture only without all the knick-knacks and ropes attacked to it and plain dark trousers underneath it. She's holding the sword in the picture in the right in one hand and a tattered Silver Hand tabard (As seen in the top picture) in the other while looking pissed off.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes an interest in this, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

Got a different request here, any artist(s) willing to draw some expression/reaction pic's of my halfling barbarian?
Not requesting them all to be done in one go or by one artist, but did list some ideas on the reference image. Been having some real fun with character.

Yo, Heroes Unlimited Buddy! Here ya go. Sounds sweet, I can never find a group that lasts to play any Palladium system stuff. And I am a GM. It's been years man. :(

Np bruh.

>No one in the 18-19th century wore chest rigs

Now, if we were instead talking of the 16-17th centuries...

30letavalka.cz/module/blog/view?blog_id=20&lang=en

requesting a male human dragon worshiper with dark/black hair and body modifications similar to the character on the left in the ref pic
he'd be wearing some simple scale mail and holding either a sickle&short sword or a longbow, he also has a deep red hooded cloak he wears in towns to hide his features but that could be ignored if someone takes this request

They have art already it seems. Asking for more? That's rude to ask for more already.

Requesting my crowman fortune teller being kissed/mouth raped by a vargouille(Pathfinder). And maybe a second panel where he looks upset that his feathers are starting to fall out

Requesting a tinker gnome gunsmith.She has a second pair of programable clockwork arms for quad-wielding and faster reloading. Kinda going for a wild wild west Chinese immigrant story meets samurai spaghetti western.

If you ever played Red Steel 2 - you might have a better idea.

3 basic columns - let me know if you have questions and thanks for your interest.

Actually that's almost exclusively commissioned work, not thread deliveries.

Wait, are you saying the reference pica of your retarded waifu were not deliveries?

So you are a greedy lying cunt. Good to know

user you're assuming a lot. I'm not the requester, I know some of those artists personally and recognize their recent work. One doesn't look familiar but I think it's M:tG artwork.

Mate you need to calm down, drawthreads are *not* that serious.

Thanks man. Actually my first character in my first game of Palladium, pretty hyped to try it out.

Requesting my war Cleric of Kord, Ulfric. He should have a red hair and beard, but other than that, pretty much should look like the ref. He's over the top, and basically talks like Hulk Hogan meets Macho Man. I have nothing really in mind for what he'd be doing, but make it bombastic, like standing atop a pile of enemies, or wrestling a bear. I dunno. Thanks in advance!

Requesting my current character in a pathfinder game. Just a male human martial artist with the build of a tall dwarf. Couldn't really find any tall dwarves for reference but its just a well built somewhat stocky human

Thanks in advance to anyone who attempts this..

Anchoring for Info or Update

Casually reposting my request.

I'd like to request a man who has mutated in an end of the world situation. For the most part, he resembles a human knight in plate armour, but he has ugly, pitted chitinous plates dotted here and there, and his armour is covered in random scrawlings, which are details that he feels are important enough to remember, like his own name, people he's loved and stuff like that.

The biggest mutation is that his head has completely transformed into a bug head. Big horn, compound eyes, powerful mandibles (think stag beetle).

His sword should be like an odd mix of a lance and a sword. It has a pommel, but otherwise is a cone-shaped stabbing sword.

Thanks in advance, if anyone takes the request.

Repostan from Hi drawfriends, I'd like to request a Yakuza boss who looks like he walked right out of a character action game.

Body is like Nappa crossed with Kingpin - big gut, broad shoulders, thick beast arms, looks fat, but it's all muslce. He is similarly hairless save. He wears a suit, clean and formal, nothing too fancy, with large samurai shoulder pads. Any other ornamentation is at your discretion.

Most important is his weapon, an absolutely colossal katana kept sheathed at all times save for stylish boss executions. The katana, blade and handle, should be more than twice as long as a regular one, and thicker, too. The sheathe's length is coated in segmented metallic plates as he uses the sheathe as a bludgeoning weapon. It resembles Jetstream Sam's gunsheathe, firing mechanism and all. If there are any other additions you'd like to make on the sheathe, mechanical or cosmetic, please feel free to do so!

I would like to request my Catfolk swashbuckler.
He has brown fur and yellow eyes. He wears miss match leather armors with many belts, pouches potions and bags, he has a capitano hat with a single large feather in it. He wields a rapier and buckler. He is a very happy and cheery person as well.
Thanks!

Requesting a cute oni girl. Two horns, blond hair, sorta tall, naturally muscular but has been eating enough cakes to look soft too. Optionally add a small drum and a lightning theme somewhere. Pose can be something dynamic or a simple pose or whatever catches your fancy.

You could really fuck that guy's day up by just pushing the fangs pointing towards him on his armor into chest cavity

It's only barely better than boob plate.

Requesting a copper dragonborn version of Newt Scamander

Simple, straightforward request. Could I get the crazy TIE bomber chick from that sweet TIE fighter animation arm wrestling a stormtrooper?

Requesting some Krieg tank crewmen operating a Stug III.

Clarification needed, is this a guy or a girl? Working on a sketch fer ya but I gotta know the above.

Anchoring Khornate Herald for this Drawwizard