How come pathfinder just a bunch of fucking weebs and 5e has some fucking class?

How come pathfinder just a bunch of fucking weebs and 5e has some fucking class?

3/10 I'm responding

Veeky Forums is not for shitpost

what do you think this is, /pfg/?

And the class is Monk, I presume.

Because of the Kitsune.
Somebody at Paizo has a huge boner for Japanese mythology and made their pet weeb races, which got picked up by other weebs here on Veeky Forums.

Because Pathfinder caters to their fetishes.

Kek'd

>PF
>Functionality, but too many Trannies, economics do not work because too much communism
>5e
>Written by nu-male hacks who rewrote Sthrad to be a Bisexual polygamist carbon copy of Joss Whendon's Angelus who want's to turn Tatanya into Vampire SPAWN (You know, the ones with the nosebleed and ass face that crawls on walls and dress like shit) who removed any interaction with him just showing up to be an asshole, proclaim it, and generally sound like the villian that never gives up with a bag of tricks so diverse you could sell it as a Haribo treat, and Made Drizzt beat Demogogron with the power of anime power-up freindship single-strike Psionic Illithid attack that ends with an Evalgelion Congratulations clapping scene
>All because they wanted D&D to be as sucessful as My Little Pony so they could elevate it to merchandisign status
>Yet somehow obssess over the fogotten realms, make Elminster stop wearing read, put African kids in Faerun even though there are no Africans in Faerun despite all those canon instances of people from earth being popped into the setting via Elves want some slaves Ex-machinas and other fun tuff they had way back whem and reduce the setting to somehow supplying endless adventure whilst it has such high magic that the entire world feels like an oversaturated MMORPG, and is exactly remniscient of Neverwinter Online
>Orcus is now the poster boy of Demon Lords, and NOT monkey trouble, and everyone forgets that Orcus once had Bonemail power armour and literally the abiltiy to just swamp you with Liches, bellyflop you and generally go undead king bowser on your shit
>Utterly shaft vampires in the worst way possible to this fat cunt
>That disgusting 4e-5e Far realm rewrite

An Interesting fact about The Elder scrolls series success is that it was built on the D20 system, and you'll find in the later games that the mods that bring them closer to the tabletop/ Nevertwinter Nights Standard actually makes the games FUCKING PLAYABLE.

But wait!
>Despite wanting D&D to hit horsefucker fame, even before they occassionaly started dropping in D&D monsters in the show itself there was already context which played out MLP to literaly be an abridged version of D&D, because if you didn't notice a story with a plot revolving around two deity sisters of who keep fighting until a deity of magic shows up and beats up the evil sister, then-

>Luna = Shar
>Celestia = Seleune
>Twilight Sparkle/Cadence = Mystrl/Mystra

>Entire fucking ponyshit is literally a demiplane or some shit playing out in the upper planes to some horsefucker god privfate fapbait room.

Also-
>Shafting binders to Warlocks
>No Ur-preists/Faith stealers/individuals of questionable alignment
>People forgetting alignment was literalyl a cosmic force with uniqe radiation signatures that cause funky shit to go down when you try to be independant of them, next to getting ejected from reality in entiery

Pathfinder is literally D&D without legal restraint and limit, because they've had this ancient everlasting butthurt feud over not getting the rights to the Lovecraft Pantheon, and they have never shut the fuck up about it since 1e, there's literally an eentire Dragon Magazine article that ammounts to them stating this outright with "Here's our equivalent of azathoth!" And that shit in Lords of madness where they blantantly showed that The aboleth were Worshippers of the old ones, and that Yog-sothoth got kicked out so now he and his buddies can only exist in the reality by proxy, as he makes up the darkness in the stars or some shit, and that the Illithid were engineered by the Elder Things, with was also mentioned in 2e and relates to their use in 1e under the "please don't sue" alias of Ancient buildrs when they were still working on the psionics and fuck-ass subterranian city, before they added in time travel to the fucked up mix.

Yet somehow Asmodeus is based as fuck in Pathfinder, opposed to D&D where he is dickless cuckold.

We're hitting autism levels that shouldn't be possible

That said, the PF Iconic characters are literally some of the most awful scumshit Generation X fuckers I've ever read, everthing about them except maybe the wizard with low-T is awful and they all need to be killed on principle alone, Dorf that rejects it's culture, Tranny Dorf, who is literally a 3.5 d20 prestige class in a lewd d20 splatbook called the book of forbidde ncarnal lusts (Transgender Shaman PrC) taught how to make estrogen, YES ESTROGEN, not a fucking potion of cheap gender change these people push in their shit, the lizard literally was stated to teach the sorf how to make alchemedial crap to calm the dorf "raging hormones" Promocious yuri-bait elf, Edgelord gaylord Elf, But Dat Blackguard tho. And they all hang out in a literal ghetto shithole shantytown and somehow use that place as the shining example of civilization, opposed to that sweet-ass Asmodian place which only has the downside of devil worship opposed to everything else that is so hilariousy presented as the best place ever that the only thing the double-thinking writers could literally put against it in the fluff is- Devil worship and As accurate as I can remeber the quote:

"Their xenophobic or some shit about their traditional culture prevents them from reaching their TRUE potential." And I couldn't help but read that in the most slimy convininig middle eastern semetic voice ever, because of how fucking hilarious it was holy fuck, way to go Pozio.

The best part is that as the lovecraftverse is canon, and they're not kept away via Elder Sign or convoluded alignment system, all of that disgusting scumshit is going to get annhillated and it will be funny as shit.

That said, a Shoggoth is an-evermorhping shifting mass capable of replicating entire foreign organ structures in it's body, and these things were set on Star Spawn at one point, fucking this over even moreso than before, no way in hell your enchanted silver lesbian deity dagger does fuck all to it, cunt.

Okay.

As for why it's full of weebs, it's because the west has not produced anything Star Wars, Sci-fi Conan-tier, Flash Gordon tier, or anything of the sort in the last few decades or so, and everything defaults the Japanese isle of creativity.

I have no goddamn idea what is going on here, and yet I cannot look away...

I've recorded it for future posterity.

Lexx.

This is some fine autism, lad.

Farscape was better

Unlike Farscape Lexx had balls to put all the gratuitous sleazy sex into the setting. Also Farscape didn't have His Shadow.

Farscape was never about sex, and any show that is like that, like Lexx apparently was, is legitimately boring, I've watched lexx and sincerely the whole fucking thing was absurd, which was the point. Farscape's point was survival, with some insanity themes, in a universe that isn't fucking pretty, lex was everything wants to fuck everything and they're all being chased by an insane god emperor, *yawwwwwn* I have 40k for that.

This fucking faggot thinks that the fucking autists post blew 5e out of the water, what do you think Veeky Forums? is he a shit 3.pf weeb or just fucking stupid?

Art style, splatbloat, and lifespan.

I think a lot of sad, lonely people care way too much about which strangers do or don't like the games they play.

Maybe so, maybe so.

I'm gonna be super honest, the Occult iconics are actually kind of neat. I don't endorse them but they're not as SJW bait as the others.

You've got...

>A fa/tg/guy whose collectibles actually ARE magic
>An old woman with a Stand
>A man whose dead family members haunt him and tell him to kill his brother
>A small child with phenomenal destructive power and an owlbear plush
>A midget hypnotist who is actually a huge asshole
>An Indian belly dancer

This reminds me of the objective morality autist who argued that the only way to truly play and be correct was running the game under an objective morality system.

So who's your favourite pony, Veeky Forums? Mine is Pinkie Pie.

FOOL OF A TOOK

Yeah, those guys are neat.

Valeros is literally just a mercenary with a drinking problem. I'm not sure how that's 'Generation X'. Also, their Paladin actually bothers to wear a helmet into battle.

get the fuck out newfag