Which alignment do you prefer to play?

Which alignment do you prefer to play?

I prefer memeing about alignment, and play alignment-less systems

chaotic good/lawfull neutral my dear nazi dubs 5 2s fellow

This is unironically the worst alignment chart I have ever seen.
Delete this thread and demap yourself.

why should I kill myself if you are the newfag?

anyway
CG
CG/LN
CN

as expected of Veeky Forums i guess.

I like and hate this chart at the same time. I like it because it works, I hate it because it pigeonholes each character into a single interpretation of their morality when one of the great things about Watchmen was how morally grey it was. However, I can consider this chart a simple interpretation of the morality in Watchmen.

i frankly think that most people are CG. They tend to strive for what is good (as precived by them) and have a very light to any rules, in fact will most likley brake them if they can get away with it and it will help them

Lawful Good, sometimes Lawful Neutral.

Also, why is the Squid an alignment?

>lloyd
>not a fabulous badass
terrible chart

Hmm, I feel most people crave order though, be it worldly or spiritual.
The only "anarchists" these days are spoiled first world kids who never experienced any real need.

well, i'm not saying what people are, just what people prefer to play.

talking about rl alignment is too much for me atm, sorry for not sharing the discussion with you. i wish i could argue that many people like to be accepted by sociaty ad as such, much more lawfull than you think, but i cant really go there now.

Really depends on the game and type of character I'm playing.

Admitedly, the closest I've ever come to Lawful Good is playing L5R, when I made a Toku (minor clan, super-idealistic and honorable). I tend to go for Chaotic Neutral type before an evil type (that is to say, selfish but not outright malicious), but when I am playing a character who'll do evil, they tend to be Lawful, or rather the type to have principles or some other sort of 'code'.

And since most of the time lately I've been playing Rogue Trader, the whole morality scale is completely off the standard chart anyway. Since being a loyal Imperial means you're alright with the occasional bit of genocide as long as the targets are xenos or heretics.

Personally I'm a strong believe in catharsis, purging your negative emotions in ways that are healthy (like roleplaying 'badguys', or stomping demons in DOOM) so they are no problem in real life.

I have to disagree, most people like order but dislike rules, and will happyly ignore them if they can, not in a malignant way, but if it makes life easier and there is little to no reprucasion to it.
As far as anarchism, you'd be suprised how much order it has, it cought my intrest at one point and i did some reading, the style of organization they propose still has rules to follow set by each commune, the main diference is that when you find somewhere you like more you can just fuck off with out a problem and live there XIX and XX century anarchists seemd to value freedome but also order, just the order you agree upon, not the one that was forced on you

not a problem by good fellow

last one i have saved.

>Germany
>Chaotic

>alignment
ugh.

>Clovis
>useless

>Lawful Good
>not Canada

the good chart is spot on
N and E are shit

>I have to disagree, most people like order but dislike rules, and will happyly ignore them if they can
Most people are law abiding though, even down to small scale stuff like littering.

>As far as anarchism, you'd be suprised how much order it has,
That's why I put the word in quotes.

the way i often looked at it is, do they do it because there is a law in place or because they dont want the whole place to look like shit. Most people will speed when driving, they will also jaywalk if it's safe. Most people have at one point or a nother stolen shit, or got too much change and not give it back. The way i see it, most people are very good at following rules that make seans to them because they agree with them, but the moment they disagree with something they will brake said rule

>Rorschach
>Lawful good
The fuck are you on about, he is lawful evil to a T.

>lawful
heh...... nerd

>Chaotic Neutral

Anarcho-capitalist explosive merchant.

1. How the hell is Rorschach LG? I'd say he has a decent case for Lawful Evil.

2. Favorite alignment is either LG or LN

I'd still slot that as closer to lawful rather than chaotic.

I finfd it fun to play. Having a principled character makes a lot of situations more interesting.

best chart

EVIL GET SHIT DONE!!!!!
BAN GOOD FROM THE TABLES.

>Switzerland
>not N or LN

At the very least, his intentions were to do good. Only his way of enforcing the "law" (mostly his own) was pretty brutal.
The chart works okay at first glance, but as other user said, watchmen is full of grey morality characters and the chart falls short once you start delving in it.

whos the NE bimbo?

Celestia

Have you ever been to Canada? Have you ever looked at this HRC, or their "current year" laws?

Canada is a shit hole.

>Rohrschach
>lawful good

True Neutral or Lawful Neutral. I mostly play Lawful Good paladins or the equivalent, though.

>The only "anarchists" these days are spoiled first world kids who never experienced any real need.

As a spoiled first world kid who never experienced any real need I resent this post.

>(((Chaotic Good)))
I like this chart

You can tell an ausfag made this chart because it paints Australia as relevant.

Which aliment goes out to free the great evil from its prison just so he can beat the evil to death permanently and take its rare artifacts to use to solve mundane problems in his life?

I got the infamous throne of skulls in my living room that helps me recharge my magic, so I can use the scepter of storms to insure my tomato garden grows just right. So I can make the best pizza, you got to have good tomato sauce for good pizza.

Chaotic Neutral probably

True Neutral?

I won't say true neutral, given I only steal from bad people and do help other when I feel like it. But given the death and destruction I can't really be call good either, but do lean good at times.

So seems about right. Definitely Chaotic Something.

Dude, that's true neutral.

I feel like breaking out the great evil from confinement just to take his stuff is chaotic

And beating said evil and other bad people is lawful, protecting your business, hell, having a business is lawful.

Really, everyone seem to think I bring chaos and madness wherever I go. But the king puts up with me given I do more harm to his enemies than him.

Also never launch a beehive into the palace, even if the healer asks for fresh honey to make his elixir. People don't like ancient enchanted beehives even if their honey is the rarest in the land and it takes a whole week to find one.

why is beating evil lawful? evil is everyone enemy. if the world ends so do you.
the only ones who let evil roam free are evil themselves.

>Rorschasch
>Vigilante
>Good

>The dwarf
>A crime lord
>Neutral

>Nixon
>Abolishes term limits, a law that was made like 30 years earlier
>Evil for this

>The Comedian
>Not Lawful

>Squid monster is chaotic evil but the dude who made it for the very express purpose isn't

Yup, TN. It balances out.
Because not beating evil makes sense from both axes (ethics/morality) and will always be LG behavior.

Most people are neutral, that's why it's neutral.

>this great evil wants to inflicts heavy damage on the world
>i will not directly suffer from this so i don't care
no man. evil is the enemy of both good and natural, lawful and cheotic. letting it go is either stupid or outright evil.
are you from /pol/ or something?

>the death and destruction
The death and destruction of evil. That's Good.

I'd say most are in the bottom right corner of LG

Nihilistic Freudian.

>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmond Burke
And that quote is true. Fighting evil is in itself a good and lawful act.

It's a Good act. Fight Chaos is a Lawful act.

True Neutral. I love developing them.

Also, it's "what I am IRL" for lack of a more precise term.

edmond burke didn't mention ANYTHING about law/chaos and didn't take natural into account.
evil fights against everything. you either fight back, submit or escape.
just because evil sees you as enemy doesn't mean you are good.

And that's why I'm TN, I just don't have enough fucks to give. It's pointless arguing alignments.No, chaotic evil fights everything.

That's not sunhorse

>even non-LG fights CE
good, now we are getting somewhere.
however, LE might make you an enemy, depending on its goals. are you telling me that CG for example won't fight LE? are you telling me that LE won't send army to burn down some natural village because he heard prophecy that this village will be his undoing?

Lawful Good, because I enjoy helping people.

Well it does kind of all come out in the wash, so I suppose that works, but it just doesn't sit right with me. I mean True Neutral? It just sounds boring.

Actually I studied and planned to great lengths before unleashing the evil. I just wanted his stuff, not to let him burn the world, my house in there you know. I get most upset about my house being burned down.

But I did have to fight the Order of the Seal, they kind of made it their thing to keep the seal secure, but I tried not to kill them as they were good and all that. I think I put them out of a job now that I think about it, that would explain why a few of them still want to kill me.

Does is still count as death if you modify the army resurrection spell used by the first great emperor to heal the evil undead army that is attacking everyone to zero HP turning them back into harmless skeletons?
It is not like I did it for good reasons, I just could never find a use for such a rare scroll. It is not like I have an army to resurrect on the battle field, like it was made to do countless centuries ago. Also they were interrupting the parade I was watching.

What would the the opposite for that one be? Positivistic Jungian?

> I just wanted his stuff, not to let him burn the world
your actions are greedy and reckless. you think just because you ave everything planned it meeans you can risk inflicting anchient horrors from time memorial upon the world? thats evil act; its mostly villians who are sure of themselves and play with fire.

NE.

But I found a flaw in the seal along the way, so it was going to break eventually.

Was it not Good of me to break it on my terms rather the have it break years later after everyone had forgotten the threat and dropped their guard. I mean with all the trouble I caused along the way every nation had their military at the ready.

Admittedly they were trying to stop me, but they did help kill all the mooks that got free as well. Not Like I wouldn't have hunted them down for the experience points and the fun of it. But in the end it saved a lot of lives, which is what often happens when I do stuff.

Lawful Evil.

This is one of the worst alignment chart memes I have ever seen.

yeah you are right, if its gonna break soon, might as well earn from it.

>I mean True Neutral? It just sounds boring.
It's the ultimate Fuck you, I do what I want, but I still care about something and I'm not just lolrandumb alignment. It's the master race alignment. You are a person, you have flaws, you make mistakes, blah blah. It's life.
And LG doesn't have everyone else as it's enemy?

if someone tries to force its morals on others it isn't LG but LE.

But how can all the paladins ever (pre-4e) be evil?

>I found a flaw in the seal along the way

As in I was planning to break it before I found the flaw. Finding it just justified my actions when people asked later.

I am not so much FU, more what happens if I do X while everyone screams in terror as I do it. But it often save lives and destroyers evil, so I am not branded evil per say.

lawful asshole

I'd put Norway as Lawful Good, Germany as Neutral Good, USA as Chaotic Neutral, and Aus as Neutral.

Don't know what you have against Switzerland. I'd put either Saudi Arabia or Russia as Lawful Evil.

NE. You don't give a fuck about anything but yourself, you just try ad-hoc after the fact justifications. Faggot.

>Germany
>good
>ever
If anything it'd lawful autism

killing evil isn't evil
trying to convert natural via discussion isnt evil
lg paladins killing cg rangers because they aren't l should fall.

LG is probably something like Atlantis, it doesn't exist
NG is probably Canada
CG is Japan
LN is the USA
TN is Switzerland
CN is Australian shitposters
LE is Germany
NE is N Korea
CE is Somalia

>CG is Japan
Bruh, heard of Unit 731? That shit doesn't fly with CG.

How did you get past the great firewall?

That's in the past, I'm talking about modern Japan

>Japan is good
>Germany is evil
What kind of meme is this?

I tried to be a neutral good GM...

One of my players got so pissy at me for saying someone can re-roll their save after a game of HORRENDOUS luck all round that it destroyed the entire group.

What's wrong with it?

If you are talking about the past, how is Japan good? If you are talking about the present, how is Germany evil?

>Merkel isn't evil
Go away Angela

LE cause I can grab at any power I want without worrying about the consequences and my party knows I won't betray them unless they betray me, so they just kinda shuffle around awkwardly as I keep the peasants poor.

Unless you are an OP physical god, there is no way I'd allow that kind of behavior. LG here.

>Ozymandias
>Good

Guy killed an entire city of people, plus orchestrated the deaths of everyone who helped him install his plan or who found out about it. I'm not even sure where to put him in that chart. Chaotic Neutral? Lawful Evil?

Guess I'm borderline between Chaotic Failure and Chaotic Hatred.

Fuck off kant

>switzerland
>Anything but True Neutral
Nigger that's their only gimmick!