Stat her, Veeky Forums

Is there any system that CAN?

Treat her like the Lady of Pain. No stats and its assumed that anyone who fights her is a dead man walking. Only other beings of her caliber can damage her and then it's just you explaining to the players that one nigh-onmipotent being beat another.

GIving Ajimu stats defeats the purpose of her character.

It'd need to be a fresh system.

Time Wizards.

Sorry, I don't know which dragon ball character this is

guess ill give it a shot
Mutants and Masterminds

Power Level: infinite
Abilities: infinite
Advantages: All of them
Powers: "Variable" with infinite ranks

This.

Ajimu is a real goddess. She doesn't need stats other then you die unless you have some plot bullshit.

>other beings of her caliber can damage her and then it's just you explaining to the players that one nigh-onmipotent being beat another.
What if player character is nigh-onmipotent being?

Use Nobilis.

>1st level anime girl
>powers, arbitrary, depending on what dumbass series OP just read and wants to shitpost about on Veeky Forums
>feats: annoying yet not bannable.

Ajimu is the antithesis of the Minus-kun.

She wins every battle, yet loses the war.
Minus-kun loses every battle, yet wins the war.
So much for "muh powerlevels".

Whats the lady of pain from?

You won't catch any fish with a bait that blatant, user.

Planescape. She's the mysterious figure at the center of Sigil, statted out in the DMG as "the players lose" or something like that.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

The Fresh Prince, also from the same Manga, is just a metaphor for kicking your players' asses IRL.

Am I supposed to know who that is? Or that what she is blabbering about saying random numbers that don't even make sense?

wild talents no points limit

>He hasn't read Medaka Box
You are missing out user

Boring Mary Sue enabled by the author and the genre conventions.
>b-but that's the point!
Being self-aware of your flaws doesn't excuse you of them.

>Entire point is she's a parody of mary-sues.
>Literally loses to logic
top wew

Just because you "subvert a trope" doesn't instantly make your stale shit fresh.

All those skills and yet she decides to look like a generic animegirl.

It'd be a trope otherwise user.

>Implying you wouldn't do the same

How do she loses ? This manga looked promising but by the end of the loser arc I was hating almost every characters so I stopped reading.

> Comedy series where the entire joke is the main character is a supreme Mary Sue, who tries to help people despite no realizing they're nowhere near as good as her, and the hijinx from that
> Eh, I'm gonna turn it into a Shonen battle series
What in God's name was the author smoking

The entire manga is about subverting tropes user.
If you don't like the arc with Kumagawa then the series is probably not for you.

The good guy were a bunch of insuferable asshole winning every times. The bad guy loses du to mary-sue bullshit.

Kumagawa is cool but his entire gang are even more insufferable and retarded than the main cast.

I just want to know how goddess-chan get beaten.

How the fuck does Medaka Box work? I always see shit in brackets and when I started it out it was just 'student council helping students' stuff.

The school's actually a facility to create a super soldier or something along those line. Cue the school being full of batshit insane super powered students.

I still have no idea why that guy talk in bracket.

>How the fuck does Medaka Box work?
It doesn't, that's the point.

>The good guy were a bunch of insuferable asshole winning every times.
Goddess-chan loses because the story isn't a manga.

Anything Kumagawa says is in a neutral tone void of human emotions.

>I just want to know how goddess-chan get beaten.
With a rubber band fired by a demi-god the way a kid would shoot one. I am not joking

>I always see shit in brackets
Pic related

Her abilities are literally just whatever bullshit she can possibly think of. She was only beaten by a guy whose one power is "fuck your shit". He killed her with a rubber band.

Alright, this doesn't give me any idea how she loses. I'll go read it now. I've only read up to the ending of the Minus arc but I doubt anything meaningful happened in the meantime.

>a guy whose one power is "fuck your shit"
this guy already sounds more interesting than OP's. did the avatar of spite do anything else cool?

He was scared shitless of seeing someone, so he made himself blind.

>I doubt anything meaningful happened in the meantime.
You will actually miss one of my favorite arcs if only for it's ending. But Minus arc is definitely a top tier arc for this series.

Its like JoJo on drugs. You have scenes of mindboggling amazing genius intermingled with scenes of pure, unfiltered retardation that makes you beg for more Nukes getting dropped on japan.

Tfw nobody understand this brilliant manga

his power wasn't "fuck your shit", his power was being the personification of both the readers and the author

hence when he makes you dead, you stay dead. the author is god and the readers dictate anything that happens between the lines.

Someone who gets it.

>What in God's name was the author smoking
Jump editors

>The texture of her death when she gets cut in half by the rubber band is that of a page piece of paper being torn.

Wasn't she the Author/Editor insert?

That's why her goal was such that she was bored of Medaka the Mary-Sue and had the state goal of ending the Manga before the anime started, and why she was working behind the scenes at first before putting her foot down and forcing the story to change tone throughout.

It's like stating the rulebook for a game. What's the stats for the D&D Players Handbook?

>DESPAIR...!!

Who said that?

It turned into a generic shounen battle series because the Author really wanted to do one, and then did it. Then he added meta until the readers killed the editor, and writing caused the readers to take mercy on the rest of the story.

>The Fresh Prince
Damn that arc was so bad.

>2017
>there are still people who get mad about anime on Veeky Forums
Do you also get mad about the weather?

>2017
>there are still people who get mad about traditional games on Veeky Forums
Do you also get mad about the weather?

Isn't FRESH an in-universe representation for the reader? That's why the only power that can do anything to him is the language based powers. Because good writing can change a reader's opinion etc.

I feel like it comes closer to being a metaphor for just tearing out the pages of a rulebook you don't like, and the players are just trying to convince you that you're making unnecessary changes, but if they actually start getting too aggressive at the rules, you threaten to kick them from the group.

Pretty much. Iihiko and most of the stuff from the later arcs were metaphors.

GURPS.

Wait, so she's a universal goddess? There's a template for that I think, but it more or less is just a set of suggestions as to how to play an omnipotent entity, as opposed to real stats.

Basically, they win unless whatever they did loses the players' interest and everyone leaves the game, in which case they lose.

I saw someone give pre-retcon Beyonder fair (as in "actually represented the character decently while not using any fiat elements," not "fair as in balanced") stats in Mutants and Masterminds, so I imagine she would be possible as well.

>template for that
In what game?

FRESH

In this case represented by the players taking the DM screen and scribbling all over her character entry.

>Is there any system that CAN?

YES.

Not all systems are D&D, OP. And I don't mean stuff like "when you're picking abilities for your character, sometimes you use points instead of levels".

I mean in D&D-type games you pick lots of fire spells, and as a result your character is a fire mage. In FATE or Risus or whatever, you declare your character is a fire mage, and as a result they know lots of fire spells.
And plenty of RPGs support having one party member who's super-strong and never loses a fight, even in stories centered on fighting. When you're working with resources more abstract than Hit Points, it's easy for losing to mean something like "so impressed by their enemies that they no longer have the heart to fight" or "remembered they left the oven on".

Statting Ajimu in a system like that is trivially easy. Just write "Random Bullshit Powers" as one of her skills.

GURPS
Skill! (actually 1,2858,0519,6763,3865)
Perk! (actually 7932,1354,4152,3222)
Flaw! (actually 4925,9165,2611,0643)

Wildcard ("BANG!") Skills

no existing system can but it's easy enough to homebrew. you first have to set how many distinct skills and how many abnormalities and minuses exist in your setting. then, whenever someone wants to invoke one, you can roll the probability of having it to begin with on a diceset of your choice.

ayy

I think I have an idea: whenever she attempts a skill check, a roll is made to determine whether it is one of her 7943,1354,4152,3222 skills, or she is penalized by it with one of her 4925,9165,2611,0643 flaws. Any skill check rolled in favor remains so for the rest of the game, but so does any flaw, so she might be attempting to do something that requires a save but rolls up a flaw instead and ends up falling down a chasm or something.

Basically Russian Roulette: the character. Do you want to press your luck and see what you're a l88t h/-\Xor you are, or do you want to stick with the handful of skills you know you're good at?

huh, thats pretty cool

Why is it that Americans are so bad at self deprecating humor?

Because it's hard to understand why other people are so much worse than we are.

>Stat: Loses to Saitama

Done.

Reminds me of Homestuck more, considering the author's fetish for overly meta shit (including author/reader stand-ins) and subverting expectations regardless of whether it'd make good writing.

Well...yeah? Saying that is completely arbitrary.

I still don t understand how Medaka killed the literal incarnation of the reader.

wait youre telling me youre not dead?

No. I'm too fresh for that.

the difference is that in-between going GET IT LIKE SHOUNEN JUMP DOES medaka box is a genuinely fun little shounen series

All the powers possible doesn't seem like a good idea.

Doesn't matter when you're God and Devil at the same time, apparently.

Also holy fuck, i feel sorry for the translator.

Probably Nobilis. Just give her the right Estate (maybe she could be the Power of Shonen?)

By using the power of words. "In-universe" powers didn't work, so they had to resort to language/words to beat him.

It was entirely a metaphor that the readers can make or break a series by hating and just deciding not to read it, bombing the polls etc. and everything, but with enough work an author is capable of writing a good story that changes the readers opinions.

>they will never translate Good Loser Kumagawa

I feel like an absolute retard, but I didn't understand a single thing of Medaka Box after, like, Kumagawa's introduction. Can anyone explain to me what the hell went on?

"power levels are stupid", "weekly shounen manga sure are formulaic and childish" lots of japanese wordplay that barely translates and jokes about how kumagawa is more popular than the rest of the characters combined

>More popular

I'm pretty sure he was, but he also had all the votes from people who wanted to see the female characters in NakedAprons and Jeans+Handbra in the popularity polls.

Jeans+Handbra truly is a miracle of the universe.