I'm bored, so let's play a worldbuilding game Veeky Forums

Post fantasy races, the first five posts with digits are the dominant species of the setting, the rest are minor species.

Other urls found in this thread:

rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Council_of_Ricks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll start with,

> Norse Elves

>fomorians

Negroes

Catgirls

The Fae

>the first five posts with digits are the dominant species of the setting
so the first five posts?

Dick Eating sentient vagina people. They look like globs of flesh (think the blob) with vaginas all over them.

Spooky scarecrow people

fucking shit

My dick

Dwarves

Stuffed toy constructs

I meant repeating digits.

> Australian Aboriginals

Kobolds.

Still all the posts so far, they've all had repeating 2s.

Vagina Eating Dick People. They look like giant dicks, and a proboscis emerges from the dickhole to eat.

a species of Ometeotl from SMT

/d/eviants

reroll

Treacle golems

THIS THREAD SUCKS THERE'S NO DIGITS ANYWHERE

reroll

I meant repeating digits at the end of the series of numbers, the numbers earlier in the series of numbers are guaranteed to repeat, so it doesn't count.

> Cockroach Jawas

*sigh*

reroll

>Any Bionicle species.

Half-Dwarves

Oh, you should have made that clear.

A race of Pixies that make a game of cucking (literally), the "lesser" races, by interfering in the mating process of the lesser races.

Tanks

> Time-traveling/ k/ommandos.

Rerolling
>M

Spectre

> Autistic Meme Wizards

Rerolling.

spectre race never been majority anyway

> Destructive, self-centered, and hedonistic Otterfolk raiders with no sense of right or wrong.

Ottomans?

>have vore fetish
>dick literally diamonds
I like these

Robots

Chaos....yeah I'm not saying it.

God. God is a species.

Sentient birds. Lack of hands means they have little in the way of technology, but are very intelligent and have powerful magic.

An entire race of Actual Donald Trump clones, who escaped the heat death of our universe by using their collective psychic might to enter this one. Doing so had a terrible cost however, as they have lost their psychic powers, and must now rely on their charisma and intellect to survive in a harsh and unforgiving world.

Weaponized cyborg Emus and Cassowaries.

Gilgamesh

All female race of Short Stack Goblins who require males of other sapient races to reproduce.

I like this one.

> HFY Astro-Knights from another dimension.

The Council of Ricks has decided that OP's setting is the new best place to start their new homeworld project.

Submissive short men and dominant women

Gnomes

WE HAVE A WINNER! Tell me, who are the Council Of Ricks?

> Literal Sheeple

Killer whales

You're missing out on the greatest cartoon of our generation.

rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Council_of_Ricks

Dragons.

They assume a more discreet humanoid form to blend in with other races, and only assume their true draconic form when they're alone or during major battles. They also have a natural affinity for magic.

Autistic idiot-savant dinosaurs

> Redneck Elves

Clones

A race of giant, contradictory robots, whose main skill is logically proving to people that they don't exist, resulting in them blinking out of existence.

I'd rather just have a race of firearm worshippers.

Probably a fire-resistant race who have a special kind of hearing/ear structure that makes them immune to EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Warforged, but they're all vocaloids

Russian gay nazi skinheads

But, /k/ does worship firearms user.

> OCD Perfectionist Robots

A race of superheroes and other mythological characters, manifested by the collective unconsciousness of one of the other races in the setting, and currently at war with their creators in a bid to achieve true independence as a race.

LANDWHALES

beings composed of materialized sadness

Creatures from the black lagoon. All males and all lady kidnappers.

Vampire dinosaurs

Sentient Electromagnetic Waveforms that fuse with humans.

Sexy wolfgirls.

meritocracy of geese

A race of worms that live in books, which infest other sentient beings that read the books, taking over their mental processes, and reproducing by making more books.

Fully half of the publishing industry are these mindworms taking over.

Humans, but with no noses, only molars for teeth, bowlcuts only for hair, and totally incapable of language.

VAMPIRE TREX VAMPIRE TREX YOUR MY BNEST FRIEND

Dwarves with spiders for heads

crystal automatons

Halloweenians
A race of chipper perky-goth imp creatures with jack o lanterns for heads.

Ooh, I like that. Here user, have a roll

Spiders with dwarves for legs.

Magnetmen

Demons that love to Jump, and answer only to the Leaper-King

A race that combines the properties of all posts than end in 1 above this one.

You mean Dagon?

A race of dubs guy clones. Social hierarchy is decided by the large number shaped birthmarks on their backs

>>>>>>>>scriptkiddies

Minotaur. A single sex race designed by the Council of Ricks as shock troops. Mostly stuck in existential ennui as they shouldn't exist, and have to use human women to procreate with.

a sentient plague of leprosy, in a hive mind, trying to rationalize it's nature as a plague, with it's victim's nature as fellow sentients deserving of life.

if I were scripting I would have spent it on an actual suggestion

One "race" is simply the hivemind Seamus, who manifests as a large number of flying spiders

A race of greedy hairy elephant men called Mammonths

reverse driders, spider upper torso with human legs

ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR KRABS?

So we've got a race of scriptkiddies, a race of dubs guy, a race of ricks, a race of vampire dinosaurs, and a race of greedy mammoth men Am I missing anything?

Nope. Looks to be in order. What now?

Vampire lizardlike humans.

Sexy, slutty Illithid women; the culmination of a fetishistic wizard's life's work, involved using a succubus to subsume the brain hunger and swap it for an enhanced sex drive and minor shape shifting.

Next Five Doubles determine the laws of Magic.

> WE HAVE A WINNER!

> WE HAVE A WINNER!

> WE HAVE A WINNER!

> WE HAVE A WINNER!

OK everybody, just give me a few minutes to tally up all of the races!

HEY FAGGOT, YOU'RE NOT THE ACTUAL OP!

That said, I was going to say that, so carry on.

Everything runs on semen

Magic power is increased by tattooing repeating numbers on yourself

Advanced ornate magitech is used for everything

Everybody can cast magic - it's not exclusive to "classes" - but it does tax the mind and body, and so only people who really focus on training it go far with it. This taxing cost can be dangerous for higher magics and can be a greater threat than combat.

Magic doesn't just conjure energy, or create effects - it retcons reality until the desired effect is made true. This means that the past - history of the world is a tangled Gordian Knot of crossed timelines and paradox timebombs (literally)