Bitcoin Cash = Felon Scam

Friendly reminder to Noobs that Bitcoin Cash is a pump and dump scam run by an ex-con.

Bitcoin Cash is a direct copy of the bitcoin code with only one variable changed. ZERO technological progress & no reason to exist.

Bitcoin Cash is being pumped by Roger Ver, a felon in the USA who has been denied entry in the past. He is pumping because he traded a massive amount of bitcoin for bitcoin cash and as a result lost big when the project turned out to be a failure.

Roger and other big holders of bitcoin cash are now trying to recoup their losses by ripping off the bitcoin name and passing their poor investment onto you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLkcLCgfgi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post the real one

Bitcoin Cash common misconceptions:

>It is faster
It is only faster because very, very few people use it.

>Transactions are cheaper
Transactions are only cheaper than bitcoin because very few people use bitcoin cash, therefore low demand on the network.

>It is a tech upgrade to bitcoin
Bitcoin Cash is an exact copy of the bitcoin code with only one variable changed: the blocksize. This is a duct - tape solution to bitcoin's scale problems. Bitcoin Cash uses a cheap, outsourced indian dev team that is underqualified to handle the project even at its current small scale.

>Roger Ver only sold fireworks
The explosives Ver sold were fractional sticks of dynamite, much too powerful to be sold as consumer fireworks. On top of this the boxes of explosives were stored in an apartment where families lived. Ver served a felony sentence in a federal prison due to the severity of his crime.

>Bitcoin Cash is mooning
Bitcoin cash's price is known to moon first on shady & grey market exchanges that are easy to manipulate. Other exchanges follow until whales have dumped sufficient bitcoin cash onto new and un-wary investors.

This is not the real infographic, this "joke" infographic is created by reddit/btc in order to "lessen the blow' of Roger Ver's major involvement into the Bitcoin Cash scam.

Bump to spread information

>ad hominem
not an argument.

also all of the shit listed in that image makes me like him more.

But Reddit told me that Bitcoin Cash (aka Satoshi's vision) is much better than Bitcoin Legacy. Which Bitcoin is better then?

youtube.com/watch?v=JLkcLCgfgi4

Is his name Rodger or Roger?

durrrrr

dude what this is so uniformed jesus.
if all coreshill are this dumb I'm gonna make a ton of money from you.

The Bitcoin that allows innovation to build on top of its chain. Ask Vitalik.

This might be true. But what is also true is that every cryptocoin is better than BTC. BTC is a horrible coin to transact in. Digital gold is bullshit.

I don't give a fuck if fucking hitler made a coin. As long as its green, I'm in.

The latter.

You are wise OP

>Claims "uninformed"
>Doesn't provide a single counterpoint

He said he only sells fire-crackers online.

Why does OP think Bcash needs a dev team?

It's out there and it works.
Well too, I might add.

Bitcoin Cash has implemented an increased block size of 8mb, to accelerate the verification process, with an adjustable level of difficulty to ensure the chain’s survival and transaction verification speed, regardless of the number of miners supporting it.

>is an exact copy of the bitcoin code with only one variable changed
>uses a cheap, outsourced indian dev team
A dev team for changing a var? So much shill...

->