I think it'll keep going up. What do you think?

I think it'll keep going up. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2017/12/19/robert-bosch-venture-capital-bets-on-iota-as-it-invests-in-the-future-of-iot/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-19/bosch-to-build-1-1-billion-chip-plant-for-self-driving-cars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sell at 6, it will reach that if we are lucky.

for a safe bet 5-5.5.

After that correction will come

dont forget about the koreans waking up in 6 hours and after that the chinks

Agreed, still, I like to save about 20-30% of my initial investment just in case it keeps mooning. But I'll sell at 6, not less

I read this earlier. It's what inclines me to believe it'll go a little higher than 6 today. I'm a hodl kinda guy though.

venturebeat.com/2017/12/19/robert-bosch-venture-capital-bets-on-iota-as-it-invests-in-the-future-of-iot/

BTC is dying. Blockchain is nearly a decade old. Its time for the tangle to show its power.

Dont forget the Americans in 18 hours

Kek
That actually made me laugh.

5$ in finex, let's go motherfucker, make the days of bagholding worth

Waiting and hoping...

10$ in next few days, get on the rocket or miss your fucking spot forever

Ohhhh shit. I sold at 29700

Couldn't take it

ladies and gentlemen: 30'000 satosh *klonck *clanck *clinck *clinck

we're at 5.25 right now, what are you're plans? thinking about selling it for ETH in an hour or two and trying to buy back in when it dips

oh look, 31'000 satoshifuma

i like white genocide now wtf

my trypophobia

32'000 satoshimi

Should I sell or not?
If I sell I will probably buy something else and won't buy IOTA again.
IOTA could go very high next year though so I'm not sure what to do.

if you have zero faith in this technology sell right now

Hodl

6 USD soooo fastt gooooo

what about selling at ATH and buying the dip?
I might do that when it reaches 6$

sold at $6.
now let's see what it does

Nah, it will keep going up. Iotamis the only coin that didn't moon 9999% and the volume on nxt was very high these days which often means "huge iota pump incoming". 10$ eow.

Looks like one of those fake skin diseases I've seen here in Veeky Forums during 2007

Correction has begun, but I believe it will moon again in the near future.

>Correction has begun
that's not a correction, just a pitstop.

did all idiots drop their bags already? Hurry up! We go higher now.

> correction

Just sold 3500 MIOTA @ 0.0065 ETH. Pretty happy right now. Bought in @ 0.6$

>not locking at 1min candles

Hold, if you're not a newfag you'll know selling will mean it will 2x next week.

Oops sry
> correction

wait, I'm confused. So do we agree that this was *not* a correction? :D

Don't think so aha, ill hodl a little to see where it goes

30 BTC worth of IOTA in front of us... hmmm, someone go all. nice just bought 100k. go!!

The signs are clear.

I personally think it's going higher

Wait I thought we were in agreement that this was a shitcoin whose network doesn't even work right now and whose devs lied about non-existing partnerships

Just sold all my IOTA at 5% profit don't tell me it'll go up now

Don't tell me you fell for the FUD...

Fuck I go to sleep and iota has mooned 8k sats

is it too late?

5% profit in satoshi I mean btw, like 50% "profit" in fiat

I thought I'd fallen for the FOMO PND when I bought it two weeks ago
Still we're in agreement this coin only runs on empty promises and good intentions?

Just like Hillary during the election, IOTA fudders already depleted their canons... it's futile. And now they can't bring anything else, because there's nothing more to FUD about. Game over. Two scoops for IOTA.

>this coin only runs on empty promises and good intentions?
you couldn't be more wrong

Redpill me on OST
it;s really cheap right now on Binance

How high are the chances iota switches from PoW to PoS? They have CfB with them, isn't he the creator of PoS?

Cuz right now the only thing i don't like about the project besides it having a centralized coordiantor is the fact they it still uses PoW and therefore electricity.

>How high are the chances iota switches from PoW to PoS?
I don't think that's the question to ask here. The real question is: if it turns out that switching to PoS would be a good move, are they able to do it? And the answer is: yes.

It was around 8pm over there when the news released...they are probably trading with us right now...

Jinn is comming

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-19/bosch-to-build-1-1-billion-chip-plant-for-self-driving-cars

>if it turns out that switching to PoS would be a good move

Considering the reason for having the coordinator is shielding the network against an attack with more hashing power because the network is not big enough to resist it jet, it seems to me PoS would be a solution to that problem, or am i just being retarded here?

JUST FOMO BOUGHT IN FOR THE SECOND TIME AFTER I SOLD AFTER MICROSOFT FUD I AM NOT FUCKING SELLING ANYMORE!!!!!

IOTA will hit $10 tonight, if it doesnt I will eat my dick and post a pic here.

what you're missing is the fact that they don't envision a network with personal computers running on old, and shitty protocols. They want to deploy their shit on a new "internet" for IoT, with a new, more suitable protocal stack altogether. I didn't do the math's, but maybe in their model things play out slightly different than what you assume/calculate with... They're not morons, so much is sure.

>IOTA will hit $10 tonight
MONEY SNEEEK SPOTTED!!
MONEY SNEEEEEEEEK!!!

Shhhh, they have their very own algo they made up and want ASICs in every IoT device for iota.... or, you know, a complete 100% monopoly in IoT device payments. We don't want people to catch on to this before it's too late.

Their team is so shitty, even though can have some good gainz I don't think I will involve in this shit. One bad news and dump

>One bad news and dump
the point is that there are no more "bad news" to come. FUDsters are all out of ideas and attack vectors by now.

>The idiots that panic sold at 3.8$
I'm still laughing

the snek is ded naw? :(

what? nooo. Don't you see how snek gets even more pissed off??
>angry snek. gut mone sneek