Old thread doesn't like images anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3z-a5hy7QO8
youtube.com/watch?v=t-fcrn1Edik
vocaroo.com/i/s1zq1cVQYv8W
vocaroo.com/i/s1fXe9am8cuS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not the old thread!

Filename that might be old enough to be new to some person, because Veeky Forums is paradoxical like that.

Maybe not Veeky Forums but still funny.

Why would you ruin food for a joke that's barely a joke?

You are the worst person on Veeky Forums.

Not that guy, but that's just HowToBasic rolls.

Wasting food riles me up already, and add to that not even coming up with a decent filename.

Jesus, jus slap "female bard" on there and be done with it, it's even still crass and misogynistic.

>misogynistic

Oh boy, I can detect the butthurt (you)s from here

i need the one with music.

Roasty getting toasty

>it's even still crass and misogynistic.
No one cares, though. It's Veeky Forums, dude, what did you expect?
>not even coming up with a decent filename
Yeah, that's pretty shitty.

I don't care that it's misogynistic, like you said it's fucking Veeky Forums, I even suggested one that still was.
I care about two things.
I care that people find wasting good food funny.
I care that faggots can't take 30 seconds, if that, to rename their files to fit the board.

> I care that people find wasting good food funny.
You don't say?

>mysoginistic

You really don't say?

You REALLY REALLY don't say?

At least it has a filename that could loosely apply to Veeky Forums, fair enough.

That thumbnail looks horrifyingly realistic.

That's probably still edible, it just looks like shit...so I guess the filename fits best case scenario homebrew.

You have seen nothing yet.

Her favorite toppings are black olives and tomatoes?
Would not want to share a pizza with her.

>assuming the chickens gender

What is this from? Retarded babies wrestling?

The fuck is going on there?

youtube.com/watch?v=3z-a5hy7QO8

Katharine Jefferts Schori, former Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church (USA.)

There's actually a lot of inside baseball as to why so many of her outfits were....colorful.....but its sort of almost like as follows:

1) A lot of "traditional" Episcopalians and "young" Episcopalians are at each other's throats.

2) One of the "glorious traditions" of the Episcopal Church is our insistence on priests wearing medieval garb for official functions.

3) Young people are distracted by shiny things.

4) Therefore, someone who wears traditional medieval garb but in fabrics that are cheerful/childlike/friendly/African/LGBTQIA+-friendly/modern/reflective will appeal to everybody.

It, uh, didn't exactly work.

Filename might need work, something along the line/concept of "even when defeated, the actions of the antagonist keeps haunting the plot" or something...

But admittedly, it got better.

Fetishposting was a mistake.

Without the sound, the joke is dead, so here, I've got you covered, with the punchline provided:
youtube.com/watch?v=t-fcrn1Edik

And American trying to say "ChrzÄ…szczyrzewoszyce, gmina Trzcionogrzechotnikowo"
vocaroo.com/i/s1zq1cVQYv8W
vs how it should sound
vocaroo.com/i/s1fXe9am8cuS

Polish. The real Black Speech

Heh, nice.
Now I want "American Wizard" to be the fantasy sequel to "American Sniper"

>tongue twister
The biggest joke is how it's NOT a tongue twister in Polish, but nigh-unpronounceable for everyone else, including other Slavs

Holy. Shit. I don't think he even realises how close to death he was.

Thank waa metal right?

It was the middle part of the passenger doors

Where's this from?

>Still funny

If you're retarded, maybe.

He was very aware how close this one was, even adressed it in an article. There is a reason why he never did anything as spectacular as that one.

And at this velocity, it could be a cardboard and it would still harm him.

>not a sequel to "American Psycho"
pleb

Sauce?

It's even worse for some kinds of GMs. Ask a question and never get a definitive answer.

My biggest fear is still the following:
>Use a urinal in an empty, public bathroom
>Suddenly this huge, burly dude comes in
>Loudly whistling. Loudly
>He lumbers over to the urinal right next to mine, still whistling
>He unzips his pants and pisses incredibly loudly, but still whistles loud enough to nearly drown out the pissing
>He fucking leans his head over the separation, looks down into my urinal and says "nice dick" before continuing to whistle loudly
>He flushes and then leaves without washing his hands

and that's why we need laws keeping trannies out of bathrooms

>choosing one
>not having three healers so no one in the party dies ever

Something something, Dragon Quest 3, something something, Alice no Takarabako.

>Fetishposting was a mistake.
It's really gotten out of control.

Can we just have Veeky Forums be about traditional games and not function as a de-facto fetish database for limp-wristed manchildren who are too lazy to click on any of the countless boards and sites whose purpose is catering to their fetishes?

I enjoy that the beef farm is on Abattoir Road. It's a lovely sense that it has been there longer than the road has been named.

>Can we just have Veeky Forums be about traditional games and not function as a de-facto fetish database for limp-wristed manchildren who are too lazy to click on any of the countless boards and sites whose purpose is catering to their political opinions?

I would gladly take five elf slave wat dos per day if it meant the /pol/tards would keep their shit on their containment board.