Which Chaos Deity Would You Serve?

You've somehow been transported into the world of Warhammer 40k, and you're a Space Marine to boot! Unfortunately, you were caught in the Eye of Terror and were irreversibly corrupted by Chaos like the weak minded genetically enhanced fa/tg/uy you are. Which Chaos Deity do you serve, and why?

Khorne.

Slaanesh all the way

The Starchild.

Tzeentch desu

Malal because fuck the chaos gods

I would make an exceptionally exceptional servant of Slaanesh. Perfection incarnate. To be honest, I don't really see the problem. "Hurr durr too much excess! Specialization is for insects!" (Says the man who pursues a singular career to the utmost of his ability while trying to master a particular hobby)

Also BRAHHHHHHHHHHHFDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGFDGDFGDFGFDGFDGFDGSDSADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *trippy visuals* SDSGDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Necoho the doubter

Tzeentch for the baller armor and magic powers

Seconded

Slaanesh or Tzeentch. Whichever gets its hooks in me first lol.

Because he is the only Chaos God who is honest in his pitch.

>being a heretic

Khorne for my first choice, The Changer of Ways as my second. Chaos Undivided before I join Slaanesh or Nurgle.
Still, if it is anything like a game of Black Crusade, things would go off the rails rather quickly.

Well Nurgle's honest, but he's fucking disgusting.

This guy or Zuvassin for shitposting and giggles.

Nurgle, because he's the only one who loves you.

I hate them all.

Tzeentch. Truth does not ask that we like it, only that we recognize it.

>Tzeentch
>truth
Choose one.

Fucker is manipulating everything and everyone. If he gives you power it is for his benefit, not yours.

Nurgle.

Tankin' that damage, yo.

well, either Khorne or Nugle, but I should better choice Nurgle then.
Also, could you technically serve more then one Chaos God?

nice model (thumps up)

I serve the Emperor of Mankind, Chaos God of Order.

Xiombarg. Because real chaos makes no compromises and doesn't have rules.

Tzeentch. Knowledge is power.

Ynnead, in the hopes of seeing every last Eldar dead.

Dead then reincarnated forever...

I march to the hymns of Chaos Undivided. The Primordial Truth will lead me to the light of the Eight Stars.

slaanesh. I like art, art is good

In order of preference:

1. Tzeentch
2. Slaanesh
3. Nurgle
4. Malal
5. Necoho
6. Zuvassin
7. Kweethul
8. Hashut
9. Khorne

Tzeentch, because magic is cool and I'm not a berserk idiot, mindless hedonist, or bloated pussbag. Just as planned is the way to go.

My favourite from a design and fighting point of view is Khorne.

My favourites from a personality/goals point of view are Tzeentch and Slaanesh, though I don't really buy into the whole "edonism brought to the point you slice off your dick to feel something" stuff.

>though I don't really buy into the whole "edonism brought to the point you slice off your dick to feel something" stuff.

You don't have to buy into it? That's what happens to slaanesh followers, they slowly become numb to sensations, pushing them to greater pleasures and risks. Same way khorne followers slowly numb other emotions save for rage

Nurgle is the best since his followers are happy and jovial and enjoy their disease

I could pretend that i wouldn't inevitably fall to Slaanesh, but let's be honest here.

The only one that really matters in the long run.

Now that I think of it, if Vampires weren't so egotistical and riddled with god complexes, they would make great chaos servants for all the gods except Nurgle.

Khorne - blood fetish, crazy martial prowess, melee preference

Tzeentch - power, plans, machinations, deception

Slaanesh - wealth, perversion, obsession, chasing perfection

Only Nurgle would be left out since undead are an abomination to Nurgle and Vampires can't get sick or rot away.

Well both slaanesh and tzeentch WILL fuck you over while your in their servitude, slaanesh both literally and figuratively. Nurgly is bro tier god and khorne is at least honest and will reward you if you just do what he wants.

I honestly think that the chaos god should fuck over any bastard claiming to be Chaos Undivided, there's nothing worse than fence sitters.

Khrone no question

Chaos Undivided is more than a pantheon a philosophy, it is the Eightfold Path, it is the Truth behind the curtain and the sin of knowledge, the revelation and the secret, it is many things but not a religion as we understand it. Chaos is freedom, ambition, power and glory, it is damnation but also reward, it is the moment when you break your chains, when you dispose of your humanity and when you embrace something so unfathomable that dives you insane but also ecstatic with the knowledge that your destiny is in your OWN hands.

When an enlightened one exults For Chaos! across the din of the battlefield he evokes this truth, he utters in words what his eye have seen and what his soul has felt when he opened his mind to the truth for the first time. When marching under the banner of Primordial Truth the warrior of Chaos does not favor a Exalted Power in particular way, neither he favors them all, but he is the herald of the Truth, the Truth of which destiny lies beyond the skein, the Truth that follows death, the Truth that power and ambition are rewarded, the Truth where you as an individual can become a literal god, an immortal, a being of such utter power only if you will it, only if you dare it.
Chaos Undivided is not a religion; it is a philosophy, a philosophy of the self interest, of tangible power and the shattering dread of the ultimate Truth. This philosophy teaches a human that if he is ambitious enough he would be rewarded, it teaches him that if he kills with the name of the True Gods on his lips he would catch their eye and receive their boon, it teaches him that one day he can become a demigod, a mortal no more, and all this if he only wills it and dares it.

The Primordial Truth is also the philosophy of the metaphysical, where reality and dogma shatter, a philosophy that teaches its followers that the laws of physic do not exist, that any laws are artificial, that dogma and ad a closed mind lead your soul to be shattered by the dreaded dream predators. Chaos Undivided is a philosophy that teaches you that you have a soul, teaches you that with your dreams you shape the universe and it teaches you that nothing is impossible, everything can be done if only one dreams it.

That is why a chosen one bears proudly the Star of Chaos even if he pledged his allegiance to only a variant of this philosophy, perhaps to Nurgle's teachings, it is because once you pass over the skein of reality and you see the vast landscapes of infinite possibilities nothing can ever be the same and everything becomes possible, all that is required is a simple dream.

Nurgle. I think he's the only chaos god that would let you keep some semblance of humanity, and to be fair, if a basic commander can become a beast strong enough to wound Horus, I'm sure I could live forever at the core of some impenetrable plague world. It would be rad, I'd become my own self sustaining ecosystem, living in perpetual harmony and sending spore-filled meteorites to colonize distant worlds.

>has tattoo of Symbol of Slaanesh on ass
Pretty sure it's already been decided.

Wait, seriously? Are you this user by any chance?

Is that the Golden Throne? Definitely better pictures

Obviously not this one due to the two left hands

No, it's from demon souls.

Gesundheit.

Tzeentch, no question. I'm prone to manic fits of research and I NEED TO KNOW things at times to the point where I can't sleep.

>wait seriously
Yup. Got it to prove a mate wrong when he said I wouldn't.
>you this user
Nope. Never done anal so couldn't be me.

I'm a bored, lonely and depressed individual who spends all my time trying to find ways to make myself feel good (or lets be honest, any kind of stimulus to make myself momentarily forget my misery). I'm also a perfectionist who will compromise function for the sake of aesthetics. Also kinda a deviant.

I'm pretty much a Slaanesh cultist already desu.

No he's not because Is fucking wrong and retards believe he's benevolent.

Nurgle actually is benevolent... but for an example of his benevolence just look at Isha. Nurgle means well.

Thanks for the wallpaper

Khorne if I was able to become significantly powerful, like a space marine or higher.

Probably Tzeentch if I was just a guy / guardsman. I like nurgle but I hate being sick. Slaanesh would probably make my dick hurt.

Nurgle is benevolent, but he is also despair incarnate and wants to bring an end to all things. He feeds on despair, and his mortal followers wallow in it.

Khorne.
>kill people
>burn shit
>get cool superpowers for it
>fuck school

tzeentch.

> Which Chaos Deity do you serve, and why?
I serve the Emperor, the Chaos Deity of fanaticism and worship.

>vampirism
>not a disease
>what is a plague zombie

Slaanesh, at least I'd enjoy it.

Slaanesh. Because I'm a degenerate and vanity is a significant motivational factor for me..

Khorne, because he's the only one who doesn't give a fuck about your agenda, as long as it includes killing people and you stick to the Eightfold Path (no magic, no backstabbing, no retreat, no surrender and no mercy).

You can reliably become a superhero and as long as you keep the skulls coming he will actively reward you for it.

You do know that Nurgle tortures her and is delightful joyful at the fact that she survived this long?

>not serving the god emperor of manking whos is the only one that deserve our devotion

Well I think Yesugei had it right.

"Drink a little and leave the dregs"

All Gods are necessary for human life.
Follow Korner in Battle
Slashes in sex and Art
Tzeench in philosophy (not sure about this)

Nurgle in the face of death.

Will they hate you for this?

I am sure some populations had managed to figure out how to coexist with the dark side of reality.

You can't have your cake and it eat it too. Either worship one or worship neither while pretending to worship them all like the Word Bearers, the most incompetent legion.

Bruh, Kharn the Betrayer would like a word on the no backstabbing bit.

Kharn is favored by Khorne because he was stricken with so much bloodlust that Kharn saw fit to butcher his own horrified followers because they were out of enemies to kill.

Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows, only that it does flow.

C`tans if pariah genes are available.
Failing that Malal.
Because I hate Chaos.

I meant backstabbing in the literal sense, as in not using trickery to defeat your foes. You can turn on your allies all you want, but you have to face them head on like with any other enemy.

>
Kharn is favored by Khorne because he was stricken with so much bloodlust that Kharn saw fit to butcher his own horrified followers because they were out of enemies to kill.
Not exactly. Kharn is not some raving lunatic, he is the avatar of Khorne, and he follows the Eightfold Path to the letter while punishing those who deviate from it. He attacked the World Eaters because:

1) They made a truce with the servants of Slaneesh.
2) Said truce involved temporarily allowing them to escape.
3) They retreated (due the elements, but still).
4) All of this after halting sacred battle to NEGOTIATE with the enemy.

Read Chosen of Khorne by Anthony Reynolds. After these events Kharn proceeded to hunt down every single World Eater captain that was present in Skalathrax all over the Eye of Terror. He does this in a very mystic, ritualized manner, spouting Khornate philosophy all the time.

>Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows, only that it does flow

I'd probably fit in better with Khorne. Live a very ascetic life, physically strong and angry, not having to care about anything other than fighting. Khorne feels a lot more "pure" than the other gods.
Still, I'd rather serve Slaanesh, but I only fit the perversion and the whole strive towards perfection elements. I barely even drink!

Nurgle, bitches.

Life is suffering, life is pain, all hope is illusory, and happiness is fleeting at best. Accept and embrace this and the universe cannot touch you.

>the Word Bearers, the most incompetent legion.

The guys responsible for the Horus Heresy are incompetent? The Word Bearers are the last Chaos Legion, all other "Chaos Legion's" are fracturered in warbands. The Word Bearer are the last remaining legion of all.

>The Word Bearers are the last Chaos Legion, all other "Chaos Legion's" are fracturered in warbands. The Word Bearer are the last remaining legion of all.
That's shit fluff and you know it.

In my heart the only Chaos Legions that have fractured into warbands are the Emperor's Children and the World Eaters.

Malal

Haven't gotten a thing done since the Heresy. And even in Calth, with every possible stake tipped towards them, they still managed to get fucked by the smurfs.

The World Eaters have gotten more things done than any other legion that isn't Abbadoo's, all with no leadership.

Look at that Nurglite's face. Look into his eyes, the faint glint of light, look at his posture, his blade isn't ready, his stance is casual. He's relaxed. He's at ease. He's content.

He's realized that there is no such thing as true hope and true love. He's realized that eventually, everything will rot, decay, and fade away into that dark, dark night. He's realized that nothing is forever, that eternal nothingness is the fate of all things, and that there's nothing to hold onto.

He's content. He realizes that because he has nothing, because he is nothing in the grand scheme of things, because there is nothing better to aspire to, there's no point in worrying, and he's at peace. He has no worries. He's gazed into the oblivion, that eternal starless night, and there, he's found peace.

Imagine a Slaaneshi /k/ommando obsessing over firearms and the idea of becoming the perfect shot.

So Deadshot?

Fuck it I'm signing on with Gork and Mork.
Fuck mankind, at least da boyz are fun to be around.

Tzeentch so I can be a great psyker and get my own silver tower to float around in too. Besides that, Tzeentch is a pretty great god regardless.

Probably not Khorne, because I don't get angry that often, defiantly not Slaanesh, because I start to feel kind of sick if I jack off more than 3 times in one day, probably not Nurgle because I bathe regularly and don't get sick much. I guess Tzeentch by default?

i get angry very easily for no good reason, but im also very disgusting and fat, so khorne ore nurgle? on the other hand, i am a depraved pervert, so slaanesh would be ok to. sadly, i am very stupid, so no tzeentch for me.

Maybe Chaos Undivided has what you're looking for? And besides, Tzeentch has plenty of unintelligent followers, as long as you're more useful alive than dead, you'll constantly be rewarded with kickass mutations.

Deep shit user. Too bad Tzeentch is still best god.

Burgle all the way, I'll learn to love my new self if Papa loves me.

>Burgle
Patron god of the blood ravens

This

Tzeentch to mess with my own mind and body, with magic. Maybe I'll finally fix myself.

Nurgle otherwise. I just want to stop caring and the pains to end.

khorne because im still pissed about mass effect 3

Wouldn't he indirectly be a force of order then? Once everything dies, all is at peace.

Hate Chaos so much that I instinctively become part of it by wanting to destroy everyone and everything.

So I guess be that one deity that exists by being nonexistent in pretend.

Nah, he's the opposite of order. He's entropy.

I just realized, that emos probably worship Nurgle

you mean, Malal?

Khorne. I don't care for luxuries and excess and my ideal life would consist of lifting, fighting and sleeping. Just put me in the World Eaters already.

Emos and their ilk are Slaaneshi. Too absorbed in their appearance to be Nurgiltes.

but don't they think, life is hopeless and so on?

Khorne because I get to slaughter my allies and still pretend to be honorable.

I'm looking at you, Kharn. (great guy btw)

Shhhh, he doesn't exist.

Definitely Slaanesh

Damn, I haven't jacked off that many times in one day in years. Two, maybe three; but more than that? I miss having the hormones of a confused, gross, angry teenager.

Being a teenager really is truly being chaos undivided