This is your party for tonight

This is your party for tonight.
>Who are they?
>What are their classes/stats?
>What is their quest?

>What is their quest?
Zis mademoiselle.

As the Folies bergeres were created in 1869 and those uniform seem to be First French Empire, it's a party of time travellers or angry groping french ghosts.

Terminator with 19th century soldiers would be awesome, though.

>a party of time travellers or angry groping french ghosts.
Well they could be actual grognards, but they'd have to be in their 70s - and playing a 75 year old Hussar on a quest for poon isn't exactly great

>and playing a 75 year old Hussar on a quest for poon isn't exactly great
Bitch that had better be a joke.

>no elf
DROPPED

>Far Left
Monsieur Lamont, age 49. Demolitions expert. Has killed more men than Christopher Lee (rip). Has no time for your shit or your new fangled detonators - everything is done by measured and lit fuse.

>Middle Left

Monsieur Dubois. Age 33, Rifleman, serial arsonist. Once killed a man with a tin of kippers. He is incredulous at your behavior.

>Middle Right

Monsieur Escar, aka Faceman. Age 29, Cavalier. Once had an affair with the queen. No not that queen. The other one.

>Far right

Monsieur Dufraines. Commander. Officer. Gentleman. Narcissistic black hole

>and playing a 75 year old Hussar on a quest for poon isn't exactly great
Get out

Yeah, actually I lied, that sounds pretty amusing

>>What is their quest?

To get the fourth guy's hat back, I would assume.

How many hours in do they realize he's holding it in his hand?

That little thing? It's barely a hat. Look at that guy's expression; he's embarrased just to be seen with it and won't even actually wear it.

Clearly his big awesome hat is missing and they have to find it.

>steampunk setting
>a band of decrepit hussars hitting on debutantes, not caring about the threat at hand, grumbling about technology and social change, and being rude and socially inept at every occasion.
Where can I sign up?

Four old hobos were squatting for the night under the Mile 2 trestle west of Moline. Having bought a bottle and liberated a chicken that day, they didn't feel like sharing their good fortune with everyone else in the jungle. Besides, Skagway Charlie and his straight razor had shown up yesterday and no one liked being around him.

The fire was going pretty well with a skewered pullet above and a can of java boiling on the side. The bottle was being passed back and forth too.

The 9:26 slow freight was passing overhead when a failed bogey caused the car third from the end to jump the rails taking two more cars and the caboose with it. The train dragged all four almost a mile before slowing to a stop, but not before several crates spilled out of a damaged box car's door.

Our four gentlemen of the road cautiously examined their new found property and discovered one was full of costumes belonging to a traveling theatrical group. Grabbing as many of the clothes as they could before the railroad bulls arrived, the four bums kicked their fire out, grabbed the roasted turkey, and faded into the night.

The next day, four uniformed panhandlers appeared on the streets of Moline.

It's a military TTRP, sort of Only War-styled, but set in the Napoleonic Wars.
The story is centered around the last 4 survivors of a regiment of Chasseurs-a-Cheval, as they try to reclaim their lost standard, and their honor.
From left to right:
>Giuseppe Moriconi
An incredibly surly italian, who has worked his way up from a lowly artillery loader. He resents the prejudice of the cowardly italian, and has a chip on his shoulder.
He is constantly irascible, and sort of a comedic sidekick for the party, wanting to fight anyone. He is also the melee tank.

>Marco Steiner
A Swiss irregular, demoted from the Hussars for not showing proper respect to an officer.
He counts his honor and individuality before anything else.
Also a handsome bugger, with a silver tongue and a way with the ladies. Social face of the party.

>Luiz Goncalves de Vila
A portugese press-ganged into service. Constantly claims to be of noble blood, and wants to desert. A coward and a rogue, but he owes undying loyalty to the Major, since he saved his life, and a Goncalves keeps his word.

>Major Jean Vauchamps
An aging officer, who truly desires to return to Champagne, to see his grandchildren. He is bound by honor and loyalty to his men, to see his mission through.
The strategic brains of the party

That sounds great - soiled old soldiers with yesteryear's manners bumbling about in steampunk Paris while there's an ever-increasing Prussian threat and the 2nd French Empire is in danger. Always complaining about the new Napoleon, and how things were so much better in their day.

>Trains? Back in my day we had to drag our canons through mud and snow, uphill, with the wind in our faces, both ways, while British naval canons rained death down upon us, with supplies running low and we still managed to reach Berlin in 19 days. AND WE LIKED IT!
>You call the Second War of Italian Independence a victory? It's not a victory until you're fucking old whores in Vienna!
>You young whipper-snappers and your mass produced rifles and your red pants and your margerine and your Red Cross and your balance of power and your Art Nouveau and your twirly moustaches and your cabaret clubs and your pasteurized milk and your telegraphs and your women's education and your nude paintings and your steamboats and your rubber wheels and your....

>It's not a victory until you're fucking old whores in Vienna!

>Alright folks, on today's mission you'll have to go to Lisbon and meet the ambassador...
>Any chance we might end up in Vienna?
>Fuck you Charles, and fuck Vienna! What's up with Vienna anyways. It's always Vienna here, Vienna there... Can't you shut up and listen to the briefing just once in your life?
>The whores didn't talk to me like that in Vienna.

>I wish you would shut up about Vienna Charles, I mean you fucked that whore in Lisbon last month
>Ah, but she was Viennese though
>Like fuck she was

>Balloons? BALLOONS? Let me tell you something about balloons my boy
>Ah these motor-cycles, they're no match for a good horse

>liberated a chicken
>skewered pullet
KILL MAIM BURN
Degenerate fuckheads could at least go for something that won't be producing eggs-
>roasted turkey
Wait what
Are they transmuters?