Is this too much?

First ork vehicle for my hot rodz. Is this too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5bsyil3VZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too much is never enough unless it's just right.

Needs a jet engine somewhere. But that's right orky that three blower setup is.

That's actually sorta my next project, lol. A ww2 russian radial engine in the front of a '32 three window coupe.

>too much
Pic related. Very cool model though

Needs more dakka.

I imagine they would rip the roof and doors off.

Looks great user. You gonna add some stuff to the cabin, too? Could use a few more bitz and gubbinz. I would definitely throw a few shootas on it too.

Always remember, the less smooth surfaces the better.

>Ork
>too much
Do you eaven dakka, you git?

Maybe put another pair of wheels in front?

Gonna add a big shoota out the sunroof, big gas tank on back, roll cage w/driver, all that snazz.

How do 12 orks fit in that? Im all about wacky looks, but there is no way in hell more than like 5 orks can ride that, including the roof and hanging off the doors.

One thing I don't like is how the front overhangs so much, I feel like moving front wheels forwards a bit of adding a third set would greatly improve it.

Obviously they're hanging off the engine blocks.

Or if OP adds a pickup truck setup to the back?

Post pics when you're done, it's going to look awesome.

>Is this too much?
Itz not enuff ya grot. FASTA FASTA

>too much
What army do you think you're playing?

Seriously though, it looks good. Personally I'd put the wheels on the front closer to the front instead of in the middle of the three engine blocks but that's just me. Hell, you could add a third set of wheels and it'd look fucking good. Don't forget to bling the fuck out of that cabin either - smoke stacks, bolted-on plating, a gunna boy coming out of the roof, etc.

Also, there's a WIP thread in the catalog.

Either add as second pair of wheels in the front or move the front wheels forward

not a fan of clown cars/10

make it a rokkit buggy and its fine.

I love it user. Now cover it in guns a put an ork in the back on a coax or something.

>3 supercharged v6's
>no matter how many you have it will never be a v8.

Mediocre

I like the concept but I do agree with the other anons saying to move the front axle forward.

Reminds me a lot of "Elvis" that had the twin six in it from Fury Road. Which was actually not just two v6es welded together but was made that way.

NEEDZ MORE DAKKA

Reminds me of a quote from the actor who played Immortan Joe, "V8's are great, so let's stick two of them together!"

Witnessed!

I like it. I like it a lot.

I like it. Would be awesome for a GorkaMorka campaign.

Once I clicked on the image and actually witnessed what you'd done, I lost my shit. As far as I'm concerned, if an ork model sends my sides into orbit it's 100% viable and should absolutely be included in-game.

Great job so far OP, just make sure to leave enough room to add tons of guns

I really hope you model a grot tied to the front and give the driver white face paint.

There is no such thing as "too much"

also this is now a tech-priest eargasm thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5bsyil3VZg

Needs more engines

Orkz never have enough, but all their vehicles are fairly ramshackle. The copy-pasted engines are distracting.

It's too less.

Exchange the front wheels for tank threads, put an giant metal jaw with cannon shells for fangs in the front and then glue metal plates while drunk and cursing three to four things in your life.

Ropes and skates?

Oh my god.

Ford made a very clever modular engine back in the day, I'm pretty sure that's how it's built.

Datz propa orky.

Needs more dakka

>"V8's are great, so let's stick two of them together!"
Basically how VW made Buggati's W16 (quad turbocharged!) engine, because germans are just serious orks that aren't allowed to go to war any more

Sauce?

Google says "cartoon", while iqdb, tinyeye, and saucenao all have no results at all.

Add an axel to the front. Put monster truck style wheels on the back, maybe not so extreme but definitely something big.

Delta by C2C. It's a music video with sort of a Sword and Planet setting.

I also made this.

And this.

That's a good video, thanks.

Someone needs to get those animators/illustrators together with Widdly2Diddly to do a Lisa: The Painful animation.

>The Painful
Whoops. Meant "The Joyful"

>Is this too much?
too much?, for an Ork?

Where's the dakka boss?

Strap an actual pistol to the thing and you're set.

No, you had it right the first time.