I have a idea Veeky Forums, lets do worldbuilding battles...

I have a idea Veeky Forums, lets do worldbuilding battles. Basically one world's army is pitted against another worlds army, and everything is managed by 1d20 rolls.

Also, to make it a bit fair battles will be from the same genre.
>Sci-fi vs sci-fi
>Fantasy vs fantasy
>etc.

Why? If we have dice deciding let RNGesus decide their fates

So, does anyone want to fight?

The reason is to make it fair. Because then I can just say
>I'll rape you with my mass-drivers.

I'm planning on doing a system like the Mages Guild.

I call dibs.

Alright. What genre is your world? What is it, exactly.

bump.

Sci-fi.
A phase two Dark Trooper.

Put the space marines against actual space nazis

Okay. Then, mine is a sci-fi setting, set 400 years after humanity's rise to space. Alright then, so, shall we begin?

Why don't you put them against Species-BO96

Where do we begin?

Do you know about Species-BO96? They are lovecraftian creatuers from another dimension, incomprehensible to the human eye. Where they came from... they don't know. But their home dimension would be something described in ancient human spirituality as... "hell". They are bent on destroying and consuming everyone here. Why did they come here? Was it a crazy religion? did their dimension really suffer? just for shits and giggles? No one knows. They take the appearence of your worst fears, they haev unlimited psionic power.

It began right after the war of unification. Humanity made the first advances into space, colonizing mars, the moon, and making the first orbital over jupiter. The invention of FTL was made at the CERN headquarters, and the inventors were Jacob Muller and Hannah Johnson.

The warp drive was invented, but, it was very dangerous and only probes and cryogenically frozen colonists (which was very expensive). This was also used in the Niemeyer incident, which led to the death of the entire crew of the Trailblazer. Finally, after intertial dampeners and other devices were invented, humanity could progress into the stars faster.

Rolled 3 (1d20)

>The reason is to make it fair. Because then I can just say
>I'll rape you with my mass-drivers.

I cast Reverse Missile

The Rohirrim vs Twenty Good Man

Is this a worldbuilding or VS thread?

both lol.

Rolled 10 (1d20)

A fleet of 5 Achilles class Dreadnoughts appear, and launch their mass drivers at you. Marine L-501 "Leech" boarding craft are sent to your craft.

Death Star blows you up. You lose.

dice+1d20

type that in the options box, then you get results. If you can't post a pic of your online dice roller.

Rolled 20 (1d20)

the rebels did this, firing again

Rolled 8 (1d20)

Suddenly, a merlod Warstar warps in front of you. It is more massive then your craft. It activates it's matter-disintegrator and you are dead.

Rolled 13 (1d20)

Nope, Death Star.

After the Empire's victory, they colonize your worlds and impregnate your women while the men are in labour camps. The end.

As the OP, one thing to say is that this is VS against your world and someone else, not a already made world like trek, wars,etc.

But, then you realize that earth is still there, and you are then BTFO by the navy and marines are there to take back their worlds, the coalition is also supporting as well, with Maskin automata legions and hordes overtaking your positions.

That sounds about as dumb as one of those schoolyard fantasy fights.
>Well MY guys have super awesome disintegration lazers that kill your guys in one hit!
>NUH UH cuz my dudes have deflect-everything shields so the lazers bounce back at you and now you're dead
>Well MY guys are hyper immortal so they can't die and if anything kills them they die instead so there!
>NUH UH
>YUH HUH
etc, etc.

Everything is managed by dice rolls though.