/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 3

General Happenings Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 4 |
-Almost Everything

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12560837
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanabō
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for my Hood princess repost

ll noted will add in take 4

Take 4

Grimm Forest Kingdom's

Hood Princess

+Great with animals
+Tougher than she looks
+Crazy sweet
-Emphasis on Crazy
-She may or may not be a gang leader

Love-3
Lust-3
Wealth-2
Power-3

Extortionist-She can get others to see your "good" side.

Quarter Master-She has access to an arsenal of weapons on her at all times, obviously stored within her basket.

I'm all for Red riding hood princess

reposting Eversors new pumpkin cutey

How is this?

Options are always fun to pick from!

Definitely like the wand better.
Can't decide between the pumpkin motif outfit or the pumpkin-colored outfit.

That's pretty great, but now the color of the head compared to the 'pumpkins' of her clothes bother me. And would it be too much to put a light inside her head?

Not sure about that, makes her head the same material as her clothes, having them separated looks better in my opinion

I like the darker coloring as well

This is getting real close to best version I think

What if pumpkin head was scaled a little smaller (Eyes/mouth staying same size though)

yeah that looks really great! no further complaints from me

I like the lighter as well.

Great :)

Just tried title pending out, looks fairly promising. Hope it actually gets finished.

That's cute.

She's not getting in my cart.

So I've heard a lot about these towergirl games

does somebody have links to the various good demos?

All up in the parent post, bud

So from what I can gather anons from the last thread do like my hood princess but they can't decide which princess out of lion and Nun since they were tied so will the voting continue

honestly i'm not a fan since she feels a little too direct of a reference, which is something that, in general we have been against

I kind of feel the same, I dont think people would understand her being lycan's rival gang leader from just the card without someone to be there to explain why red ridding hood is a mob boss now.

maybe have her dislike be something like

Nun>Lion

>honestly i'm not a fan since she feels a little too direct of a reference, which is something that, in general we have been against

The only real reason she seems like a direct reference is because of the images I was using and those were the best way to convey my feelings of her

>I kind of feel the same, I dont think people would understand her being lycan's rival gang leader from just the card without someone to be there to explain why red ridding hood is a mob boss now.

I wanted it to be a tongue in cheek reference and let the player see the comparison of the big bad wolf and the red riding hood and how they are both gang leaders

I thought that would be too obvious

I think the gens are too far apart for people to pick it up who arent already in this thread.

Lies

>I think the gens are too far apart for people to pick it up who arent already in this thread.

Maybe, also I am Summoning BRUMUS to make a straw pole because we keep getting tied between lion and Nun and we need a clear way to let anons make votes between threads

What's the vote gonna be for?
Who to get rid of or who to keep?

>Who to get rid of or who to keep?

It was for who to get rid of but last thread they were tied constantly

sure, gimme bit

Strawpolls have not worked well in the past, they always get skewed wrongly

Plus the options should be which to get rid of out of the three: Lion, Nun, Red Riding Hood

strawpoll.me/12560837

be sure to email or contact me on steam to ensure your a real voter

>cast a vote
>Captcha required 20 pages of street signs to be verified
>Results don't even show my vote (1 vote shown, not mine)

Strawpoll a shit.

>Plus the options should be which to get rid of out of the three: Lion, Nun, Red Riding Hood

That won't work with hood because hood isn't in the gen yet and anons from last thread liked her but couldn't decide who to replace her with since lion and nun kept getting dead locked with each other

Actually the strawpoll options Brumus used work good

Nun + Lion > Hood

Nice work brumus and thanks

Yeah for those that didnt check, the strawpoll options are more then just choosing what to replace, it allows for choosing keeping everything, or picking other princesses

>Yeah for those that didnt check, the strawpoll options are more then just choosing what to replace, it allows for choosing keeping everything, or picking other princesses

Also how will we know when the vote is over?

As long as the strawpoll doesnt get hacked we should give it a week+ to make sure enough people stop by

Still not a fan of Buffalo's current design. Hair's boring, and her bovine boob's are too small.

For some reason, when I think Buffalo, I think Afro with Indian braids in the side

That was done surprisingly quick

A bit rounder would be nice, but other wise beginning to look much better

I liked previous hair or at least not the weird round part at the verymost top.

Bigger breasts are not going to be turned down though.

Cleaned up the twins

Know something guys, after bouncing back and forth between here and /trash/, and seeing them constantly shit on us while making some nice princesses, and from Nubian experience in other threads, I've realized something.

These last four years, our tastes have become too...mundane. Heck, we've nearly become normies and because of it out creativity and willingness to seek creative and interesting princess designs and concepts has drastically fallen.

We've just lost our crazy edge. How can we fix this and stop from falling into Normie-ness?

>Nubian
How did auto-correct turn "my other" into "Nubian"?

Sorry, didn't meant to quote you in

Well, just make weird stuff i suppose.

You know I meant rounder hair, not anti grav fly away boobs you cheeky bastard

Uhhhhh rounder

No reason to stop now!

That's Eversor for ya. You'd almost swear he's english.

Whats missing from our edge?

Buffalo is getting worried.

Just fill the whole image already

A lack of "experimentation", exploring certain themes and ideas to their bin sanely logical conclusion, and going full hot on have the weirdest boner happening to you.

I mean, just take the last several gens, and compare them to /trash/Gen. From them, you can easily tell and feel a sense of fun, creativity, and a willingness to be absolutely serious about being absolutely silly. It's a magic not unlike a Monty Python sketch

Whereas here it just kinda feels like we've been going through the motions

Approach critical mass... slowly.

That does not really tell me much

Trash gen does not even have their writing done for us to compare even

Is your complaint that the Princesses are not "Extreme" enough or do the fetishes need to be more "Niche" for you?

I forsee some large changes. In her hair. Specifically the volume and mass.

Normalfag, type it properly faggot.

Are the princesses simply meant to cover all the fetishes? Focusing entirely on that seems like it would take away from the concept more than it would help.

I am still not sure what your overall complaint is. What is making Princess X mundane while Princess Y is creative?

We have a little bit of everything. New stuff is being added, some popular ones get done again in a new way. Just depends on what people propose at the time.

Trash gen has a lot of Princesses I like, but is there something you can point at that our new princesses are not hitting the mark on?

Honestly I haven't even seen /trash/'s princesses so I'm not really in a position to compare them, the complaint was more due to your wording than anything.

The current gen is alright, with only despot, lich, and ghoul princesses striking me as kind of off. The former just sounding like evil knight princess and the latter I can't quite explain and have been thinking about for a while now.

Is it because their not furry? Im not tryin to be smarmy im actually asking since a lot of the /trash/ folk actually dislike the newer gens for not using full furry gals

In all seriousness, this minus the hair fluff is a good place to stop.
In less seriousness, round and round we go, where we'll stop nobody knows

So, is there some kind of link between the two or am I completly on the edge ?

there's a link. That's made the fella who worked on Broquest and then Breeding Season

Broquest was one of the predecessors of Towergirls, though it ended up failing like Breeding Season

the knight chart you posted itself is just another CYOA made by the artists however, im not even sure its related to Broquest. Though I did use it in a civ style Towergirls campaign long ago

Nah, While I don't burst blood vessels over it I'm still not a huge fan of furshit.

Damn I still love that art style.

What a shame about broquest. Hopefully with patreon being a thing tower girl games might actually happen where it didn't.

goddamn we need more knights though.
Brumus, YOU were that guy?

I still have this saved, I love the designs.

So I did some jojo poses with a few knights

Whatya mean? The art guy or the civ guy? Cause I ain't the art guy

I've got a question for you, Veeky Forums:

How feathery do you like your raptors?

Just enough to not be a bird.

That seems ideal to me.

>p'orc

Yes?

The backstory options in subtitle pending are fantastic, and even come up in conversation early in the game. Absolutely delightful, also being raised by skeletons is an option. Far too early to really play it though.

I haven't looked into the tabletop that is provided in the OP though, is it actually complete? Has anyone successfully played it? Did some poor user have to roleplay the princess getting rescued?

any princess requests? Im bored and drawing a blank

Oni princess still needs love.

I'd love to see Filth Princess in her element.

Dusk elf being cute with Sir knight by calling him a pervert for wanting to hold hands with her in public

Gambler princess fighting off a certain lecherous octopus.

None. I hate feathered dinosaurs, science be damned

pic of oni princess?

Oni-Chan!

Hahah I second this request btw!

Also, Commissar!

What about a red recolor? A little close to ogre like that and arent oni more often red?

I like her as is if that is chosen though

honestly that doesnt have any oni traits at all, thats just another ogre
oni generaly have bright skin and hair, and wear tiger skin

The come in red and blue and have a horn on their forehead

also considering her card a sake dish or gorad or some indication of drunkeness would be good

They come in many colors, not just red with tigerskin, that is a very particular oni design, but for instance the dnd ONI's were designed in a very different manner.

I do want to do a different color though, I was just basing the colors off a old drawing of an oni i did.

I would like to do something a little different then that design.

i mean thats fine, i just think it should say a bit more "Oni" than ogre, and oni are usualy bright red or blue

Doesn't have any oni traits? Based on the majority of artistic representations I'm finding, she's got the physiology (two horns, fangs, wild look) more or less down. The color of the skin should reflect on her personality (I can't remember her card off the top of my head, but I recall you giving her a "red oni" disposition), and I will agree that some tiger-skin clothing would definitely help set her apart from Ogre.

To help further separate the two, I suggest giving Oni Princess a kanabō instead of a basic club; oni are depicted with them frequently enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanabō

Foreboding cavern kingdoms
Oni princess

+ Perpetual party girl
+ Easy going, up for anything
+ Commands storms and lightning
- Almost always drunk
- not the best decision maker

Love 2
lust 4
wealth 1
power 3

Brawler Fueled by inebriation her confusing movements and brute strength can outmatch almost any foe

Shapeshifter: with surprising cleverness she can assume any shape for up to an hour from a old man to a great beast to a wisp of cloud,