In terms of coin categories(Store of value, value transfer, platform, etc)...

In terms of coin categories(Store of value, value transfer, platform, etc), the most clearly financially valuable category are FEE/DIVIDEND coins.

These coins make dividends, and offer concrete value to buyers and HODLers.

Now looking at the market caps of dividend coins
Neo: 2.3B

TenX: 246M
Binance: 200M
Iconomi: 155M
Kucoin: 44M (68M at ath, not too long ago)
COSS: 17M

Notice something? COSS is the sub

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-7379b7628d93
sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good coin desu

im currently at $40 a week on this chart

I'M ALL IN

Unironically same.

In the long run, COSS aims to be more than just an exchange. Holders of the token, who currently get 50% of the exchange’s trading fees, will also get 50% of other fees charged from coss. This includes their eventual payment gateway. Merchants around the world wishing to accept crypto payments will be able to use COSS’s gateway and COSS will charge a 0.75% fee per transaction. We, as COSS holders, also get 50% of that. You believe crypto is the future and going mainstream? Well your COSS will entitle you to the revenue generated by tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of businesses accepting crypto payments via COSS Point-Of-Sale.

Quick example, assuming in 4 years 50M in gateway processing daily (18B yearly), 0.375% of that would be 187.5K USD daily for COSS holders. With 200M Coss tokens total supply, if you hold 10K coss you’d generate 9.375$ per day (65$ per week, 282$/mo.), and that’s purely from the gateway (totally excluding the exchange revenue, crowdfunding revenue, credit card revenue, etc.).
If you have 100K coss you’d generate 93.7$/day, 650$/week, 2820$/mo, again purely from the gateway.

UI update is due before christmas. Fiat implementation(you know who else does that? Coinbase. Yup) is due Q1.

What's beautiful is that for the dividends you get a shitton of a coin if it moons, and you get a shitton of a coin when it tanks.

So a coin could crash and recover a month later and you'd be a rich ass nigga

How many do I need to own for it to be worthwhile?

right now? about half of them

look at the chart posted

HOWEVER, these calculations also do not take into consideration that by then, COSS will have a fully up and running payment gateway, crypto credit cards, and other revenue-generating products such as a crowdfunding platform, smart contract deployment platform, etc. that are also generating revenue for COSS holders.
All in all, if all goes as planned, the payment gateway/cards/other products will negate the additional COSS tokens released in the market as well as the average trading fee of 0.1%, and therefore the numbers presented in the excel docs will remain sensibly the same. Also, if crypto really takes off in the mainstream, then the revenue split to coss holders from the payment gateway & credit card spending could very well double, triple or quadruple all the numbers you’re seeing in these excel sheets, and that’s on the low end. Remember, the exchange only charges 0.2% (0.1% average once we have bots) out of which we get half, but the payment gateway on the other hand charges a flat 0.75% (7.5x the what the exchange’s fee), out of which COSS holders get half. This could be a massive revenue driver, easily surpassing the exchange itself, and honestly if at that point in time this coin is NOT valued at 3B+

at least try to use the exchange before you invest, dividends are low because volume are low because exchange is shitty

exchange is fine, UI is a bit shite but there's a UI update coming december

Could this be the new Veeky Forums coin?

UI update is coming around Christmas, it will pump huge then, its already pumping now

Nah, 99% of Veeky Forums will not get on it on time while its sub $100 mill market cap

Oh, and cherry on the sundae: they are planning on launching massive marketing campaigns as soon as UI and trading engine are ready, Q1 2018, as you can see in Rune’s Nov 27th update. I suggest you read it, it puts us up to date on a lot of exciting new things

Again, I can't stress how important the sub $100 mill market cap is. Look at the coins ahead of COSS and its insane how much are absolute shitcoin with no actual value to the coin. COSS is tied to the exchange, and pays dividends. Its like BNB except it ALSO pays you dividends. And look how high BNB went.

Finally, another one of the biggest kicks to their Mars will be the fiat implementation. Coinbase is the only other exchange with fiat, and its US based. US customers, a huge percentage of cryptocurrency buyers, will want to fuck off more and more from coinbase as they continually get subpoenad by the IRS and US regulatory agencies.

COSS on the other hand is located in Singapore, an extremely capitalist friendly country that has already stated that it is welcoming crypto. Fiat will make this absolutely explode as they plan to implement US, EUR, and more.

The fundamentals of this coin and business plan far exceed so many shitty alts right now. This is the hidden gem of biz. Desperately trying to accumulate.

I threw roughly $12k at this in October. If this pans out these are my weekly payouts by volume.

If we hit 150m/day I'm going to cream my pants. Binance is doing 3 billion a day. 200m/day or more is SO FUCKING reasonable in 3-6 months time.

I've been rolling dips/rises for weeks. This thing better let me retire next year.

do you use it?

used it some to try it out, works fine

shit UI though, it's ugly

UI is absolute shit right now but this is the one currently being tested and is scheduled to be implemented around Christmas and before the new year at the latest.

medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-7379b7628d93

how do i read this chart lol

Left column is millions of $ volume per day.
Right column is USD dividend value based on my 62,000 COSS holding.

If we hit 250m/day volume, which is just like 8% of Binance's volume for example, I'll be getting paid out $2170 weekly.

I'm retiring on this

do you get COSS or ETH as the dividend?

>In about a year, when people post their weekly thousand dollar COSS dividends, and how they scratched their ass and some ICO altcoin fell out thats now 100x that they got when the ICO launched on COSS and they received it in their dividend, you'll probably neck yourself.
People will still talk shit about Coss when this occurs - all this FUD around Coss is all an attempt to accumulate more Anons.

All the erc20 tokens are given to you directly. Non-erc20 tokens are converted to ETH first.

daily reminder that Rune is a scammer and visionary is not a job

>pic related this weeks beautiful dividends
user, I...

user I

Coss is the 111th exchange by volume.

Good fucking luck bro, there's no reason to believe Coss will jump 100 places in volume.

It's low because of multiple reasons:

1. UI is shit and being tested as we speak. That alone should increase volume a ton.
2. No API so bots cant trade right now. API is being implemented Q1 2018.
3. They have said they are purposely not marketing as they want to wait for new trading engine and UI to be fully functional before bringing on more volume.
4. Fiat isn't allowed yet. Singapore is easily the top 5 crypto-friendly countries and will very likely approve this.

I'm not saying it is going to be a top 10 exchange, but 200m is super reasonable especially with the crypto space exploding before our eyes.

Who the fuck cares about it's relative volume?

Only the absolute volume matters

1. New UI is being tested and deployed in less than 2 weeks*

how do you get the dividents? how does it work exactly?

keep coss in your wallet on coss.io, automagically get your dividends paid out depending on the amount you hold

simple as that

Their is a DAO contract that calculates your split automatically. Splits are calculated on Sundays and released the following Tuesday.

You must release each coin from the DAO to get them into your wallet. You get all ERC20 tokens are their native coins but non-ERC20 tokens like Waves is converted to an equal USD value of ETH.

The amount of a given coin is proportional to the volume of that coin. If some coin explodes and trades massively you'll get more USD value dividends from that coin vs a coin that is barely traded.

coss is down

is this the ui update

I hope not, have ~$1000 on the way to buy some coss.

I just bought COSS because of this thread and the exchange shut down

It's down for a good reason at least.

still up here, im in right now

o wait, nwm

yeh m8, just sent some ETH to buy and the exchange goes down. kek. thats how it goes getting in early i guess

Hold your fucking cocks faggots. We are way ahead of the curve here. Even if we get in this month, we are set.

Also, make me rich bu using my link /biz sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU

Thats such an improvement

it's already back up, so all fine