I've read a lot about this coin, and the technicals sound really promising

I've read a lot about this coin, and the technicals sound really promising.
It had been going sideways for months though, and only recently seems to have made a small moon mission.

What do you guys think of the potential for this coin? How realistic is it for this coin to become a major player in China, or even in the west? I suppose this is a long term HODL, but I'm thinking of buying in.

sideways for months. what a retard

VeChain just made a deal with the government which shows China is embracing the blockchain. I dropped $4000 into NEO and placed it in my HODL stack.

This is sideways. Hardly a difference between 02-10 and 10-12, only after that it rose 50%.
VeChain seems like an absolute shitcoin though, and it's only a partnership with one province.
The thing is, I don't know why NEO would go up now if it hadn't for such a long time.

Neo is a scam coin. Qtum is where it's at. Smart money has been saying this for ages, and sure enough that's exactly how it's playing out.

>Neo is a scam coin
It doesn't seem like it though, it seems like it has actual technological qualities over Ethereum, and allows for more government control (which makes it more likely to be adopted by official institutions).
What does Qtum offer, and which market niches do you think it will fill?

>technicals sound really promising

>VeChain seems like an absolute shitcoin

explain yourself immediately

NEO will match ETH market cap by next year. There are ICOs ramping up all through Jan and Feb

QTUM fans have always hated NEO. It's their religion.

Okay, shill me VeChain

Neo top notch

Ill shill you on vechain after you explain why you say it seems like a shitcoin

It was shilled a lot here, with nobody willing to explain more about it than its partnership with a province of China.

It doesn't even have a whitepaper. It his very hard to find exactly on which points it improves upon existing crypto, with only "transparency" mentioned as a good quality.
On the side we only find a long list of products that benefit from transparency.

Will it make it to $100?

pls respond

Question is, will it go to 1000$ end of 2018

We might be taking off right now, lads

HAPPENING

I hope so, volume still looks a little low though.

First run up to the $60's was low volume

Give it some time for bitcoin to settle and we'll be back on track. The freshly printed 50m tether should keep the whole thing from crashing.