REEE WHY CAN'T I REGISTER IN TIME

What are some quick alternatives to coinbase that will register me quickly?

BUUUMP

sauce

get that nigger shit outta here
Bittrex & binance are quick

gimme mikly

I'd bury my face in-between those beautiful chocolate jugs and wouldn't come out until LTC is 10000$

Should have registered months... years ago. This is your punishment for being stupid.

>alternative to coinbase
bittrex & binance
I refuse to believe this board can get any fucking dumber than it is now.

use the coinbase mobile app instead of the site to register/verify
for whatever reason a lot of people have issues with the site

Wiz Khalifa

man hookup hotshots gets the best girls

>binance
I'm new to this, is this where I deposit coins I've bought or a place to actually buy them? Where on the website do I pay? Help a brainlet out

Not going to find the video, but her names Brittney White, should be pretty easy to find from there.

binance is an exchange where you sell bitcoins, litecoins or etherium for other coins. you need to transfer it from coinbase or gdax to binance, then you can trade them for other things

if you havent signed up for it yet, use my referral code and help a brother out: 11660526

To buy currency? You're gonna have to wait till you're registered, newfag. Don't worry, the market will still be here when you finally arrive.

You better look up some videos on how to buy and trade this shit or you'll get eaten alive.

What are you in such a rush to buy all of a sudden?

Cex.io will let you deposit and buy without verification I think

normans just found out about crypto in the last few weeks because of media attention and want to get in on it quickly before prices shoot up or the market crashes. its good for short term moon missions but god knows what it'll do in the long run

It's because coinbase finally is not taking anymore customers till there servers can handle the load they took my lawsuit threat to hart

you need $10 that bad wow sad user

buy coins on coinbase

go to binance

move coins to binance

then you can trade with those coins

if you use this referral code on binance 13781182 I think you start with lower fees or some bullshit I dont know ive not looked into it

It's probably smart that coinbase takes a couple of days. Prevents a ton of normalfags from actually buying because the average attention span is about 15 minutes and they'll just forget about the verification and move onto the next big meme