ITT: Create the most overpowered fucker you can think of

ITT: Create the most overpowered fucker you can think of

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Pun-Pun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Literally the problem for about a third of the overall books is that he's too powerful and might accidentally blow up small, important things, like "the entire world" or "the concept of time itself".

I really like Legion. I honestly expected some awful shit, but it's a fun show. Probably the best thing in the wild world of /tv/ with muties in it.

David is too pure for this world

This guy should serve as a good base.

>ITT: Create the most overpowered fucker you can think of
Recursive god. He created himself to create himself and exists outside of concepts of anything, including time, space, destiny etc.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Pun-Pun

A guy who can play discs with half of it missing.

So time and space manipulation?

How overpowered is this guy?

It's pretty unclear. Telekinetic shit, teleportation shit, telepathic shit, astral shit, and possibly/probably creating corporeal, "real" forms that can interact with the "real" world on some meaningful level, unless that is specifically The Devil with Yellow Eyes' ability and not something David can do innately.

But it's pretty fucking unclear and implied to be a whole hell of a lot. Granted, this is tempered by the same problem that plagues all psychics, mentalists, and other shitty squishy powerhouses. Theoretically if he doesn't know he's about to get fucking wasted, he'll still get fucking wasted.

Put Carmen Sandiego in a powerlevel crossover thread, let her steal like crazy.

a vibrator powered by the flash

He could just use his hands, man.

He'll deal with this.

What do you mean 'create'? Like a PC or just write up whoever?

That guy from Hitchhikers Guide who doesn't believe anything outside his lil cabin exists, he's the master of his universe.

Whatever you want

Lady of pains bigger sister who is exactly like her but even cooler

Martin Freeman's voice.

Also has bigger boobs and a better ass

So what if we made it an older brother to avoid the -4Str penalty?

Could do those god level dnd people with like triple digits in every state.
The strongest character that's ever actually made an appearance in a game I played is the unconquered sun.

The penalty only applies when you have stats, noob!

Totally precognitive, non-local consciousness, clairvoyant, capable of teleporting w/ indefinite range, immortal. Effectively you can't kill this thing unless you blow up the universe its in before it has enough time to find a way out.

>all powerful
>cool
>great ass

I want to marry this character!

Powerman.

Game of thrones game
Blood of heroes, brawler 2 or whatever the quality that lets you roll athletics to hit in melee on with your fists.
adult, 3 awareness, 3 agility, 4 fighting, almost everything else that isn't athletics down to 1 and put all the remaining points into athletics and get about 17ish athletics, one punch can now kill a giant like 2-3 times over, you will hit every time and you're impossible to hit.

You could probably win a siegeby just running through the hail of arrows and dodge all of it, then bunch the gate down and proceed to punch everyone inside to death.

You will however also be completely retarded and incapable of functioning in society or take care of yourself unassisted, but ypu can punch the world to death.

>Carmen Sandiego steals all his powers, and then some

Madarauchia.txt

Entropy

We multiply God by 2

Cancer Mage infected with Festering Anger and Vile Rigidity. Endlessly growing stronger and more durable with every passing moment.

The one upper.
A thing(?) that is always better.

This idea seems kind of stupid. Since you can just say 'God' or literally 'anything omnipotent or 'greater'' in any work of fiction, since there often is something that powerful.

Unless you are more talking about power fantasies about actually growing in power to that level or something, not sure. I've often considered what would happen if myself or someone else just woke up someday as an omnipotent being, or if they gained some kind of power that could grow.

Vidus morax or whatever that chucklefucks name was, I can't remember

It had a V in it

The "you can think of" is hyperbole user be creative, if you don't want to say "god who is the goddiest god to ever god"

The author of the story

>The Devil with Yellow Eyes
I'll admit the first time he showed up it freaked me the fuck out.

Oh, absolutely. Shit's fucking weird.

Lionel Suggs already did.

He has the power to replace the cause or effect of any event with a different cause or effect.

What is worse, having a mary sure be the MC or a sidecharacter?

>/v/ Video Games Are enjoyable!

gets me everytime

The very avatar of the metaphysical principle of destruction. It has achieved enlightenment of a sort and, with it, the ability to create ex nihilo by destroying a thing's nonexistence.

Satan, you sneaky self-inserting devil.

The One-Above-all stole his first dime.

Prove me wrong.

Ok, now what?

I ran a Pun-Pun once. I ended up spending an hour rules lawyering to get him in the game, and it was the most boring DnD session ever.

>Benevolent God-like entity in previous universe
>Control of time, space, energy
>Had split herself into multiple independent shards to better communicate and work with mortals, weakens herself though
>Realizes universe is about to end in a Big Crunch
>Tries to pull all the shards back into herself to stop it, they fight back
>Pulls enough together to survive as universe collapses into nothing
>Left stranded in literal nothingness for an uncountable number of years
>Can't go back or forward in time, as time itself is gone
>Feels nothing but guilt at not being able to stop it
>Suddenly Big Bang happens, our universe is created
>Encounters similar beings to herself, not as strong but more numerous
>Tries to be friendly, they're afraid of what she can do so they try to sucker punch her
>She's emotionally compromised to the point she lets it happen, gets shattered again, left with barely any power
>Slowly regains some of it, turns bitter
>Starts encountering shards that weren't part of her
>Absorbs them, grows exponentially stronger
>Eventually beyond her old strength
>Literally bends fate on anything around her
>Moves across the universe, taking more and more power
>Eventually becomes a literal plot device, changing the story how she sees fit
>Becomes ascendant, goes backwards in time, wipes out opponents at start of universe in one fell swoop, absorbs self into a collective
>Becomes prime deity of fate, any attempt to dethrone her is met with the universe rewriting the attempt to never being close to even occuring

This is a character I've been thinking of for an almost unhealthy amount of time with a mix of fascination and disgust.

I call her Diana.

So, can it be said that Legion is Veeky Forums approved?

kek
Fucking Makuta "I have like fifty powers and a billion plans" Teridax.