All crypto currencies are now outlawed and buying and selling is a federal crime

>all crypto currencies are now outlawed and buying and selling is a federal crime
possession is still legal though

wat do?

let's have a serious discussion, no hurr durr I grab my assault rifle and overthrow the government kinda shit

picture unrelated

Hodl

I don't give a shit because I don't live in burgerland

who cares about burgers. fuck off already with this and irs bullshit you fucktard. stop spamming my board

we're literally the only country that matters though

yea just fucking move your assets
>feds not stupid to let that money go though so i'm not expecting bans or harsh regulations
>as long as you pay taxes on cash outs you'll be fine
>until some fuckface uses it for some tetttrisism and they full global assfuck on it

In avocadoland that wouldn't matter

i will buy crypto kitties and tip people on steemit. plenty of use cases amirite?

Ok but I still don't give a shit

Retard replying to yourself, I see your ID.

LAUGH AT THE LAND OF THE KEKS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>us ambassador: please ban crypto, it can be used to fund terrorism
>leader of your fag country: no
>us ambassador: we have an aircraft carrier outside you're coast
>leader of your fag country: i think we should ban crypto

you should faggot

WE HAB ARCTRRT CRIIEER

>getting rid of your penis after declaring yourself trans

What an idiot. That's the whole appeal.

grab muh ar-15 and overthrow the government

Do you realize that half of the third world is now whiter than your country right?

US is a country for boomers with degenerate sjw sons. It is already ruined. Live like a king somewhere else or stay cucked.

Perfect illustration of how US (I mean, Israel under disguise of US) achieves goals.
Also, bravo

>burgers actually think that
You sound like someone who's never been outside of your shithole country. Travel a bit and gain some perspective.

Underrated

If you paid more attention to detail, your pink wojak folder might not be so big

The US is the most important country for crypto and where it all started. Fuck off, yuroleech