Let's do a thought experiment elegen/tg/entlemen

At exactly 12:00 PM, every user that has posted on Veeky Forums in the last three months receives a warning in a deep, unnatural voice, it says

> "You have two hours to prepare."

Before disappearing. You innately sense that you will be teleported to another world, much like earth, with an ecosystem reminiscent of prehistoric earth, and a great many abandoned, and empty ruins that haven't been occupied for at least a century.

You will be able to take 200 pounds of anything you can carry, or one person you know personally and 100 pounds of anything you can carry, with you.

When the anons are teleported, each board will receive 250 miles of untamed wilderness, with a moderately sized ruined city, containing the bare minimum needed to kickstart a medieval level civilization, to themselves.

/diy/ gets its own land, /pol/ gets its own, etc. Each user will be teleported to the territory of the board they browse and post most frequently in, if they're divided in their posting, they go to the board they favor most.

> What, or who, do you take with you, and what is your plan to survive and start civilization?

> /pol/ gets its own
We immediately collapse when we find out that there is only one white person amongst us all, and he's a CIA agent.

But WHERE is it twelve PM?

Every user hears the voice at 12:00 PM their local time, but with time shenanigans we all end up in our respective lands at the same time anyway.

but i could make a post and other people could see that post before they hear the voice

>What, or who, do you take with you, and what is your plan to survive and start civilization?

>Implying there are enough women to start civilization
>Implying I want to start civilization with Veeky Forums

>itsmagic.jpg

Five of these.

/cgl/, Veeky Forums, and /soc/ have plenty of femanons, there's a few femanons in every board, and enough anons would bring their girlfriends/wives that I don't think we would go extinct from inbreeding anytime soon, but I imagine there'd be a lot of interboard raids to kidnap women, and that's a problem that wouldn't go away for quite some time.

>20 lbs of pussy and ass

Dude, you could take 10.

/k/ rules the world.

Oh boy, tribalism with normalfags and rapists

I'll bring a rope and hope there's a tree

>he doesn't wanna team up on those asses with a bro-dawg

I'm sorry other boards, but /diy/ and /k/ would immediately team up, maybe /pol/ too, maybe not.

Over the course of a few weeks all the other anons will be crushed and made subservient to the glorious nation of /diyk/

loosely copying from I know that ca/tg/irls exist. therefore future generations are possible. therefore civilization is possible. I assume that most people would take stuff to stay alive, and plan accordingly.

>math textbooks ~15 pounds
>physics textbooks ~12 pounds
>suitcase ??
>notebooks, binder filled with paper, pencils
>laptop and charger
>hoodie, tee shirt, shorts
>towel, which the first few items will be wrapped with
>will wear a winter coat, clothing, glasses
>backpack
>nuts
>water bottle
>matchbox

I take
>the girl I'm dating,
>my go-bag,
>the clinic's Doctor's Bag,
>my bow
>As many antibiotics and other prescription meds as I can collect from the hospital drug room as I can fit into the weight limit.
>I may want to grab some extra food and warm clothes since my go-bags designed for one.
Given most of this is also prepared I should also have the time for a delicious, expensive and calorie-dense meal in a local restaurant, and a long heartfelt phonecall with my family.

My go-bag contains (among other things) enough food for 72h, multiple methods of water purification, adequate shelter, a portable solarcharger and a harddrive loaded with all the data we need to rebuild society, improvise munitions and attempt surgery.
No gunz where I live though so self-defense/hunting is limited to bow, machete and knives.

Dropped in either Veeky Forumsville or /pol/and. Probably the latter.
I expect I'd be able to make a pretty good contribution to the resurgence of civilisation in this wildness.

I wish this had been asked two months earlier though 'cause my ex would have made a much better partner for this sort of event given she's a soon-to-graduate vet student with hobbies that include crossfit, camping and archery.

Flint and steel would be a hell of lot smarter than matches, basically unlimited use compared to Matches and they start fires more consistently.

What about /an/? Once they'd trained dinosaur cavalry, everyone else would be fucked.

>weeks
200 mile diameter is about the size of Ireland. supposing /diy/ and /k/ are even adjacent to each other, it would still take a few months for them to build everything up before they can conquer any one. 3 years is a better estimate.
I don't have flint and steel. Also, I'm more interested in making sure that Veeky Forums gets the textbooks. Everything else I have is to make sure that I can survive long enough that the knowledge can be passed on.

Didn't we just have this thread, the other thread is not even dead

Did Ultima revive or something

And he's a jew, though by marriage.

Veeky Forums land would be comfy. Once a few generations had passed, our descendents would have THE most kickass myths and legends.

This

Find a nuke to use on /pol/.

Biggest problem solved, right there.

So.... I'm an SCAfag.

I have a pair of throwing axes and a pair of throwing knives that I keep sharp, a 50lb recurve bow and about 3 dozen arrows, a suit of basically what amounts to D&D scale mail and the rapier that my dad gave me after he retired from fencing all within arms reach of my computer.

In my garage of have 2 coolers filled with a month's worth of jerky, canned food, water bottles, energy bars and cooking equipment; a container with all my long tunics, trousers, belts, boots and tabards and I'd probably shove as many Veeky Forums related books, RPGs and dice as I have the weight to spare.

Assuming we aren't dropped right next to /k/, I'd figure I have pretty good odds.

Is 200 lb enough to fit GURPS and supplements?