Anyone else feeling an impending bear market? I just pulled out all of my crypto and put it in bitcoin currently...

Anyone else feeling an impending bear market? I just pulled out all of my crypto and put it in bitcoin currently, fucking spooked man. There is not way we aren't heading for a bear market, I haven't even seen a pink wojak for days. Something is not right fellas

>heading into crypto bear market
>put everything into BTC
Heh

Nigga, I felt an impending bear market when bitcoin was at 3000 sat back in summer

Now I don't know what to feel anymore.. Life is strange

youll hate yourself for missing out on huge gains, friend

Nah dude
Investors are coming in 2018
If you sell now, you are retarded, just ride the wave to lamboland

btc at 3000 sat huh?

>pulling out of alts to btc
>he doesnt understand what is happening

>when bitcoin was at 3000 sat

you guys have been throwing around sats so much I've seen so many misuses of the word lately.

It's kinda like that time one burger buckaroo was worth 3 USD last year. Remember? Pepperidge farms remembers.

WOW DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT DUMP???

Sats =usd fukn noobs

Wtf does this even mean

It'll go lower, the pain will increase, weak hands will sell and then it will rocket back up leaving people stunned and crying

I've seen this so many times

in a day or so
just sell when it's over 20k again

Rocket back up after hitting 8k right?

i don't know how/why people didn't cash out at 20k+

moms spaghetti

A drop to 8k would be a blessing the likes of which you wouldnt believe. This drops to 8k it would immediately rocket up to 30k within a week or two of the drop. People will buy the dip, it starts a slow climb back up, hits 10k, worldwide FOMO sets as media coverage ramps up 3 days into the climb and people think this is a second chance at making it on something guaranteed to go back to at least 19k.

lol user, 8k was just one month ago, if we crash we will go to sub 3k for sure........... seriously don't try to catch the falling knife

this. cryptocurrency is too big, too mainstream, too close to adoption and most of all too easy to get into for normies to not try to take advantage.

Yeah I took all my alts and bought BTC at 16300

Dude I can't fking wait for a bear market. I would up so many coins at firesale prices lel

I don't have to try to catch a falling knife. The global population will as soon as they see the slightest hint of an upward curve.