Started crypto in late August and I've only x3.5 my investment. Is this considered bad...

Started crypto in late August and I've only x3.5 my investment. Is this considered bad? I've seen people go from $1000 to $100k in a month.

>I've seen people go from $1000 to $100k in a month.

we call that larping here. /biz is filled to the brim with low IQ mongoloids... very few have gone from 1000 to 100k in a month

I've went from £3000/$4000 to £10500/$14100 from august to now. And people on this board already made more than me starting december

Yes, that's ridiculously bad. The fuck are you doing? I made 19x since October.
>inb4 larp
I don't give a fuck what you poorfags think, kys.

Well. I have tripled mine in like 3 weeks. So yeah, I'd say that's pretty bad.

go larp somewhere else newfag

What did you invest in?

hey I actually lost a lot of money back in september and the following month because of the altcoins bleedining so much

you idiot, he said from 1000 to 100k. That 100x increase. go be a retard on reddit

I've done the same, OP, but I also lost about 3/4 of everything in July, so I guess I technically made a lot more than that from the bottom I was at.

LINK, REQ and ARK. But that doesn't matter, everything mooned. I wouldn't be where I am without trading.

Started in June with $100 because im a poorfag. Have over $10k now and hoping for that 2018 moon baby.

Very nice, we're gonna make it. What do you hold?

>idiot, he said from 1000 to 100k. That 100x increase. go be a retard on reddit

That's where I'm at. What's the best route from 10k to 100k?

I'm up 300 percent in 2 months, feels good man

Kek, do you just hold BTC like a subservient goyim?

What the fuck is the problem with holdin BTC?

Buy in is pretty steep mydude

I lost so much because I was in altcoin in august/september/october, they all bled so damn hard and lost more than half my bitcoin. Had to hit multiple moon missions to make it back

>tfw only 6-7 x my investment

Is a x12 ROI since summer any good?

user, that is great! As long as you are in plus or at the same starting investment, you are better than 80% of plebs here that go all-in in one Veeky Forums shilled coin and lose everything. You will make it, good job!

started with 3k - late August, now i am at 103k.

Going ALL IN on my next mission. This one should be the last one. And no, i don't tell you the name.

ive gone from 1k to 4k. started in OCT

Enjoy your pajeet-tier gains holding the worst shitcoin out there, while alts are mooning left and right.

Let me guess, it has 3 letters and a "G" in it? If yes, we are thinking the same!

This nigga fucks
Biz is full of
Larping faggots
Faggots who shill you their bags and fud the gainers
Some actual millionaires who usually keep quiet. Probably the ones shilling/fudding to get richer

Is it in top 100?

Started with 1.4k, now worth 4.7k. Started 6 nov. 600 in btc, 100 in EOS, 500 in QSP ico, 200 in eth .

I started with 600 2-3 weeks ago and I'm at 5k. I got in pretty early in iota but I also sold too early. Then I got in at a very good time for xlm and I'm still expecting some more good gains from it

are you trying to
write a haiku
you autistic retard?

I went from 25$ to 380$ since July.I do some trading here and there but it might have been just luck.

Most people here LARP.
Some make amazing gains by gambling on shit coins.
The rest make decent gains trading and holding decent coins with good fundamentals.
Even just doubling your money is nothing to scoff at, but yeah, I too would love to make stupid gains, I just don't like gambling on random shitcoins.

Blockfolio is easily LARPED. Most of the ones you see here are probably larps. You just input amounts, there's no verification, so take it with a grain of salt. Unless they bought something riskier and got lucky it's unlikely it's even real.

So buying well researched, undervalued "shitcoins" is gambling now? No, it's called foresight. Enjoy your shit-tier gains in your "decent coins with good fundamentals" that has already mooned 100x, while I "gamble" my way to retirement in my early 20s.

But they show the graphs that date back, or is it just the people who post are the successful and the ones that don't post are not successful and are the majority?

I invested 1000 and went up 700 in the first week.

Literally, in the real world, making more than 10% is typically really good. compared to the market this last year, anything over 30% is good. Crypto is a huge gamble, so making anything over 2x is great. People love to post about when they are lucky, the losers just shit post or get out and forget about it. So you are going to hear more positive stories than negative.

Exactly, and most people aren't posting those, they are just posting the main view of holdings, not the charts. And of course you are going to see the small percentage of people that are doing well... also, some of them are just rich kids who keep buying in with more and more but aren't actually making that much. I can lose money every month, but if I keep buying that graph will keep going up.

>tfw only 2x investment
I started late in june too kill me

Survivorship bias mostly. Only absolute poorfags think that everyone here is larping. Most anons are not. Hard to swallow for some, so they try to twist it into larp to validate their failure at making money in the biggest bull market in the history of mankind.
>huge gamble
>2x is great
Brainlet logic, I swear.

That's called the real world my friend, and up until june of this year that was the only reality that existed unless you got really lucky on some crypto and didn't lose too much on all the flops of the others. It's hilarious all the 6 month hodlers here that suddenly think they are supreme day traders because they got lucky in a speculative market. Try some real trading in a real market... because if crypto takes hole, that's exactly what this will become like. No cheap buy ins, and when you lose, you will lose 10s of thousands of dollars at a time with your bigger buy ins. Enjoy the gains while you can, child.

You're completely changing subject. How about you admit that what you wrote was retarded? If crypto is indeed such a big gamble then 2x ROI is simply unacceptable.
>It's hilarious all the 6 month hodlers here that suddenly think they are supreme day traders because they got lucky in a speculative market
Since you're such an oldfag in crypto, I take it that you are millionaire by now. Are you? If you aren't then there is no reason why anyone should listen to you, because if you were here this spring you should have been one by now.