If you don't want women marines in Warhammer 40k, you're a fucking bigot. This hobby belongs to everyone. Not just men

If you don't want women marines in Warhammer 40k, you're a fucking bigot. This hobby belongs to everyone. Not just men.

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/pantmonger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's nothing stopping a woman from playing an all male force just as much as so many men play Sisters of Battle.

blame genetics

if you want to play a powerful woman, play a powerful woman. Not a weapon of unending war.

You literally just don't even understand what space marines are meant for.

Thanks.
Its just the tweetchain in blog form.

Fuck off.

Space Marines were better when they were just elites in power armor.

>marines
Marines are the worst army though. Fuck 'em.

tumblr.com/search/pantmonger

That guy is seriously autistic though holy shit

Fuck off Milhouse. You're not a meme, and you will never be a meme.

Memes are born, not made.

As long as I can have male sisters of battle and sisters of silence, fine.
There are male howling banshees, but they don't get special armor. It isn't gay if it's an elf, anyways.

Wouldn't the process be like a Female to Male tranny conversion? No trait left of womanhood by the end of the procedure.

>you can have female members of the faction with the most fluff and crunch
>as long as I can have male members of a faction which GW basically forgot existed
That's a good trade.

Female marines are coming.

This is the new GW, make 40K as bland as possible so as to not offend anyone and limit the number of potential customers.

I knew this shit was over when they dignified PETA complaining about pelts on models with a response.

It works for SPARTANs

>then you're a bigot

Aaaaaaand I don't care. :)

I still don't get why these people freak out about the fact that Space Marines are male-only when 40k also has 'female-only' groups like Sisters of Battle and Sisters of Silence. That being said, it would be nice to see more females in the armies of the lore that aren't gender-exclusive, like the IG and Eldar.

>I still don't get why these people freak out about the fact that Space Marines are male-only when 40k also has 'female-only' groups like Sisters of Battle and Sisters of Silence.

Because it's not about equality. It's about imposing their will over everything.

That was confirmed to be a two-way popularity stunt, as in both sides did it for the views
Nobody was serious, but it's fine either way since those couldn't have been wolf pelts, there are no wolves on fenris

It's always a joke until they're in a position of power then they get their way.

First wave was about improvement, second about equality and third about superiority. Second and third are both a thing right now which sucks and makes second wave look like shit since you only hear about the shit the third wave does.

Meant for

It was an actual joke though

Like I just got done saying, it's only a joke until they're in a position of power over you.