WaBi has been sleeping for about two days now, accumulating while everything else is mooning

WaBi has been sleeping for about two days now, accumulating while everything else is mooning.

Have you bought this recharge dip before the next launch? I sure hope so. Move your gains into WaBi for compounding gains, my dude.

Other urls found in this thread:

foresightfactory.co/2017/07/18/loyalty-program-strategy-asia/
marketing-interactive.com/nielsen-retail-loyalty-program-key-win-market-competitiveness-china/
thewisemarketer.com/channels/loyalty-strategy/alibaba-launches-umbrella-loyalty-program/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, finally gonna get rid of my iota and put it into WaBi when it's done mooning.

I'm frogging already m8

2018 will be the year of the WABI

I could sell my IOTA and put it into WaBi, but not really sure about it.

I already have VEN so two chink coins might be too much.

Are you guys confident that this will moon more in the future than IOTA?

Keep IOTA, honestly. I'd dump VEN for WaBi though.

Pharmaceuticals coming in January and tons of news lined up for 2018 already!

WaBi is expanding to 1000 outlets in 2018. Their token is going to be used all across China, skyrocketing the price.

Their line of WaBi secured alcohol products are hitting shelves in January. Get in now or be left behind.

Wabi is going to pull a WTC and catch everyone sleeping at it goes bonkers

If you don't see the value of this token already after reading their whitesheet and looking at their telegram, then it's honestly your loss on this one.

You're fucking up.

This man has learned from history

I'm all in in WaBi, WTC and VEN.

I will probably wait until VEN gets listed on Bithumb and then sell after that pump.

Tfw WaBi and IOTA aren't on Bittrex and I don't want to be trading on two different exchanges

VEN is clearly going through some whale manipulation shit though. There's no way a coin actually working with the Chinese government will stay as #51 with a 400m market cap.

just switch to binance completely my man.

>Not being on 6 exchanges

Do you not like money or something? it's honestly not hard to keep up with the shit.

yeah and it's gonna get listed on Bithumb soon.
I don't really wanna sell my VEN desu.

thats my referral code, stop stalling before you miss two of the next years best bets

It's worth it, man.

Should I sell ENJ for WaBi?

ENJ already mooned, but looking at their roadmap it could moon again.

Help me make this decision easier guys.

Feck. I really don't want to split my measly 3k any thinner but WaBi is down right now and I know a moon mission is coming soon. Fuckkkkk

Can someone explain to me how the WaBi coin and their product are linked?

It just seems to me that the coin doesn't really have a use or am I missing something?

sell enj for ETHlend
>70m marketcap
>20m volume about the size of a rank 90 coin
>whales are buying fucking dumb hard today
>89% perfer this lending service over salt
>oh did i mention they already have a WORKING PRODUCT
>look at the name the normies will flood it!

dont get left behind this is the last warning

dyor

You always split your portfolio. You don't want the whole god damned thing to tank if just ONE token/coin dumps right?

The WaBi token is given to consumers when they scan the product code. It's used as an incentive to scan the codes to ensure the product is the real deal. If people just look and saw WaBi's code on it and said, "Ah, it's WaBi, I know it's good." then the whole thing would be pointless. By adding incentive and givign the tokens to consumers for scanning products, it creates a commerce for the consumer because they can then turn around and use those tokens on the walimai store or on JD for discounts! It's basically the only rewards program with real money being give

I've got a little slice of that pie as well. Go shill it elsewhere, we frog boys in here.

you can only buy wabi products using the app and wabi coins. its to prevent fraudulent products from being sold after a baby food incident that killed lots of kids.

dont sell your ven lol

I didn't.
I just sold my ENJ and bought WaBi

It's fucking started. I'm at work so I'm trying to do this all on mobile. RREEEEEEEE

You've got time, China and Koreatown doesn't wake up for a few hours.

the wabi coin is mined by scanning the products to make sure they are legit
the value of the coins is set by the market

The token is crucial for the project as it's used as an incentive to scan the Walimai labels. The only way the system will stay secure is if costumers keep scanning the labels, and keep updating the database with the current products in circulation, and if they're fake or not. When you scan these labels you receive WaBi as a reward, and if the token has no value, there's no extra incentive to keep scanning. You're "mining" WaBi, you could almost call it a very simple form of PoW. Walimai has also stated that the WaBi price will be directly tied to exchange pricing.

There is a problem if people trust the Walimai label so much that they forgo scanning the products. The system would be compromised. By adding an extra incentive, the token, you can be more confident in customers actually taking their time to scan the product. Furthermore, these tokens can be used to buy Walimai products at a discount, ensuring that as long as people want Walimai products, the token will be in demand. You can also buy WaBi tokens directly from Walimai.

The blockchain adds integral security to the system that it wouldn't otherwise have. The token is an added incentive on their back-end blockchain system. As I mentioned, it's used to make sure the data on their blockchain stays updated. Remember that a lot of crucial logistics data is going to be stored there as well, not just the tokens. Keep in mind, that by having the data on the blockchain means that no one can tamper with it, not even Walimai themselves. This lets consumers place their full trust in the system.

going to make my first ever investment in a week or so. should I put 120$ into WaBi or diversify more?

Yeah By having the token as part of the blockchain in this state makes it subject to open-market speculation and pricing; price is going to be directly tied to exchanges and will give the token a speculative value. This will be temporary as the Walimai market grows and organic growth reduces the volatility. Due to the token being a loyalty program, and a currency you can buy to spend in the Walimai retail channel, the tokens value will be directly tied to the value of Walimai products. That is, the more products they sell through the WaBi tokens, the higher its value will be. So what makes the token system different from a regular loyalty program? The supply. The tokens are minted at a limited scale, a regular loyalty program doesn't have this kind of limit as loyalty points can be created indefinitely. As long as the company can afford it, obviously.

A limited supply will slowly increase the value of the token as the Walimai retail channel grows, this will ensure loyalty in the long-run as you keep buying within their retail channel you are also giving yourself a small bonus.

People have also been pointing out that they're basically giving out the WaBi for free. This not true, for two reasons:

The WaBi reward is a small payment for keeping the system secure
This is just one of the uses cases for WaBi
The free WaBi is not going to be enough to buy a full product. It's going to be a minimal amount, enough for people to want to scan the product, but not too much as to ruin the ecosystem. After someone has scanned a product, they are going to have some WaBi, and are going to want to use it somehow.

Let's say a costumer has 2 WaBi, the product they want to buy costs the fiat equivalent of 20 WaBi, if they pay the whole amount in WaBi they only have to pay 18. They now have two options:

Buy the product in fiat for full price
Buy 16 more WaBi from Walimai, and get a 10% discount

Lunch money should be put in just 1 coin.

Comfy bag of 300 I got last week

These 16 WaBi are going to be bought from exchanges, Walimai stated that they will have a buffer to expedite transactions, at market price, creating the demand you are asking for. This process is explained in more detail in their Whitepaper.

I addition to this, as Walimai grows they will start accumulating a very large costumer base of their own. Other retailers and suppliers are going to see this and want in on their market. What Walimai will then do is give them the opportunity to buy into the Walimai retail channel by buying WaBi in bulk. This can be used for stores lacking their own loyalty program as well.

Think loyalty programs sound stupid? Think again:

foresightfactory.co/2017/07/18/loyalty-program-strategy-asia/

marketing-interactive.com/nielsen-retail-loyalty-program-key-win-market-competitiveness-china/

thewisemarketer.com/channels/loyalty-strategy/alibaba-launches-umbrella-loyalty-program/

Okay I have a serious question:

What is to stop people from walking up and down isles scanning every wabi label to get wabi while not purchasing any product?

It seems like this relies a shit ton on people not scamming the crap out of this system by playing tricks like this.

The founders explained this scenario in their Telegram earlier today, and the answer is yes, you could certainly do that. However, as you started scanning more products, the app (which is connected to the blockchain database) would realise what you're doing and adjust the amount of WaBi you receive per scan. Ultimately making this scenario a fool's errand. You'd only be improving the system's security by doing the extra scans, so it's a win-win.

Furthermore, Walimai, because they have a B2C structure, would also be the ones managing the front-end sales, so they would easily be able to pick up on anyone trying to abuse the system like this, and will be able to verify when someone had bought the product or not.

I now own 148 WaBi. Wish me luck, friends

No luck to be had, it should really start taking off at the end of December and well into January! =]

Yea, they covered that in their telegram. It's basically a waste of time to do that because you won't get shit for it, but still adds the authenticity to the blockchain.

I put in $130 and I've already seen the gains. Just wait, user, this token will explode in 2018. we're going to see a small run towards EOY as well.

And what if it gets really popular and everybody realises that they can just scan the limit ( let's say 10 per day ) and that will make the token worth a lot less then wouldn't it ?

Maybe even crash the system? Think about it.

Free money, A.K.A crypto and look where we are now with all the normies

I'm honestly just glad I got in on it during a small dip.

The shit is on S A L E boyos. get it while you can because it won't last long!

Don't say I didn't try to warn you.

it's going to be awhile before this is out in stores and that scenario happens where it's on every product in china and every chinese person is out scanning 10 products a day
like maybe 3 years away IF that ever happens
we're here for the pump and hype and speculation

wait so
99mil total supply
45 circulating supply
so does that mean the tokens get recirculated and not burned and generated anew when used?

I just bought some wabis, feeling confy with this froggy

so you are not planning to hodl? Why the fuck even investigate the coin THIS far then

i'll hold for 6 months
but 3 years from now i'll be out
infact 3 years from now the realities would have long set in for most of these coins and the only thing worth holding are the networks or currencies still growing in adoption and utilisation

So you do not believe in the upper posts? This has huge adaptation potential

>like maybe 3 years away IF that ever happens
try 1-3 months