Stat him

His name is Samurai "Oh yeah porridge" jack. He just got woke, and he is pissed.

You can't stat him in that state, you simply lose.

What episode is this from?

Season 1 Episode 13: Aku's Fairy Tales

Can you stop spamming Samurai Jack stuff already?

Don't worry one will piss off the nazimods and they'll make a quarantine board

Where do you think /qst/ came from?

So he becomes a Jew when he's pissed?

Your god dam right

No, see, because of the way Veeky Forums works, Veeky Forums shoulders the jobs of most of the other boards, and does it well, in addition to being a tabletop board. What happens on Veeky Forums is a microcosmic reflection of what goes on in the world of geek culture. Right now one guy represents the overall enthusiasm most fans have for the new season, thus we see him posting old stuff from the old series.

In a couple weeks we're going to see the same thing occur with Rick and Morty.

> Veeky Forums is a reflection of geek culture right now

Aparently geek culture is shitposting screecaps of samurai jack to illicit a reaction...

This is why i love geek culture

No, you fucktard. That's just you breaking the rules, and coming up with bullshit in order to pretend that your offtopic bullshit is allowed to be spammed here, like you somehow deserve a special exception to the rules and should be allowed to turn Veeky Forums into your personal dumping ground.

Imagine if everyone was a dumb cunt like you. Veeky Forums would just be another /b/, and look how shitty that board is, because it is filled with people just like you, except they at least have the decency to spam in the spam board, instead of cluttering up the traditional games board with your offtopic bullshit.

And fuck. You even typed up some bullshit to try and defend your "this is my personal board" faggotry. Fuck you.

>Aparently geek culture is shitposting screecaps of samurai jack to illicit a reaction...

wtf i love geek culture now

>> 52266703
user 755 has the right idea seriously i full whell expected for this thread to be
immediately deleted

Oh, I'm not even the OP(though I doubt you'll believe me on that one), but another side-benefit is that I get to see autistic nerds get angry.

Remember kids, it's not fun unless someone, somewhere, would really rather you not be doing it.

Nope im OP and im fucking lovin the fireworks

Man that is an incredibly childish criteria for if something is fun.

but why you mad?

Oh, definitely, but it's a quote in a Terry Pratchett book, so it's justified.

Oh, and logic and maturity are an option, not a courtesy, on Veeky Forums.

"Remember newfags Angry autists are a privilege not a right"

Well, duh. The mods don't give a fuck unless you Shit up the place. Being an angry autist is a privilege. The mods just neutered /pol/ not too long ago, we could be next.

Oh? What did they do this time and just how salty did /pol/ get?

They stickied an Ayy Lmaos thread, publicly banned the OP, and the last post was the mod saying the most ridiculous Shit ever:

"/pol/ is for political discussion only, non-political discussion will be deleted or banned."

(You)gioh

Almost as bad as gun control threads not being allowed on /k/. (Even though they happen anyway.)

>He just got woke
So he's going to go out shouting about (perceived) social injustices?