Heey Veeky Forums, I have 7-8k to invest. Iam new to this and have no clue what to buy...

Heey Veeky Forums, I have 7-8k to invest. Iam new to this and have no clue what to buy. I got sick so I think I can work for what 8 more years... so need to get this right. Could you help a friend out and tell me what to buy for long term

All in BCH

All in BCD

All in ICX

ALL in LINK

So if I do:
2k BCH
2k BCD
2k ICX

You think I am fine? I also want to put 300 more every month in something. Sorry guys for asking would normally do my own research but its a bit to new for me. Also why those 3?

ALL in SALT

Don't listen to these random pajeet shills or you'll lose money. Stick to the big three for the safest gains: bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin. The market is in a weird place right now though, it could keep going up or crash and burn horribly. It's impossible to say.

What ever you do, be wary of the stinky LINKies, they're the mad townsfolk on this board.

>LTC
>ETH
>XMR
>LINK
thats a good hodlfolio

all in DRGN. it will be the biggest gains you will ever see in your life.

ALL XRP
Ripple isn't going anywhere, their tech is currently being used by banks, to xfer money.
only thing that will crash XRP if ripple does an IPO

But aren't these coins allready way to high to still rise or is that not how it works?

IOTA, WABI and LTC are surer to keep going up. start doing your own research and never stop, thats the only way to do this properly

OMG
NEO
ETH
XMR
DASH

Exactly. You need to search for a cheap coin. These gains are way higher than 10% of eth rising or btc bcc... One good coin that is around fir a long time is navcoin / nav. Good team behind it and very open with information.

all in XRP
buy a Ledger Nano S
cold store your XRP
wait a few years
join the millionaires club

Yeah, good call. Get all of those high cap garbage coins and get 1x instead of 10x with BITCOIN DIAMOND.

Is it wise to spread 500 in every coin I believe to rise so 12 diff coins?

No, go all in on Bitcoin Diamond.

You'll fucking thank me later.

split into these
BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, IOTA, ADA, LINK, NEO, XMR.

REQ LINK
XLM XRP FUN ADA MANA

Invest in