/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - Apparently It Is My Turn to Make the Thread Edition

/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - Apparently It Is My Turn to Make the Thread Edition

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League Season VII has made it to Round 2, while Monkey League I is in the finals. The other leagues are either dead or irrelevant at the moment.

Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition has been announced with an expected release for next Australian summer.
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition (which FUMBBL is adjusting to):
mega.nz/#!5oZ1wRQZ!C4ksVQ_bEKIeA07EBKN0Q2LWOAsrgpHEiG_BND0nO2s
And the Deathzone Season 1 Supplement:
mega.nz/#!ktBllQAa!mHZskvUvvDISY2YE11O9Sedths12M4d2wuGXV2R8YD4

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=950772
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=951028
strawpoll.me/12545495/r
fumbbl.com/p/ruleset
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=951231
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=951628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BLITZ is fair and fun.

Thinking of playing as a daemonette team for my next league
Thinking of proxying one of the elf teams for rules, just wondering which one you guys think i should use
I mean dark elves are the immediate choice but they are the slowest of the three so im not sure

Do not use fumbbl secret league teams. They are for the most part unbalanced and daemonettes. That said if your league is fine with fanfic unofficial teams go ahead. But Fumbbl secret league was made by one guy who made like 2 actually good teams.

That's not what he wants to do at all.

Hey man, in nuBB it is all about your models. If you have claws on em you HAVE CLAW.

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=950772

Maximum Marvelous Maiden vs. Gutter go fast!

I started playing blood bowl with a friend (tabletop).
How do you guys indicate that a player has taken his turn (a mini has already moved and done his action)?

Game ends 2-2. Chiyo-chan has signed up for the Sora-sama Strength School.

I guess you can turn it so that it is facing the sidelines.

Spinning them round so they're facing towards your endzone once they've done an action then spinning them back once your turn finishes is how I've always seen it done. I've seen people do facing the sidelines to represent failing bonehead, being hypnotised, etc. but I find that's better represented by tokens or something.

thx

just to throw another otpion in, i personally don't like turning my models, so i draw an autism table in which i put a pencil doodle everytime a model has done his action and then erase it eot.

It is finally here, after 7 seasons, the first Khemri Tomb Kings™ mirror match

I just anointed myself.

>Not getting hyped for the best match

We've all seen it but it's up for pre-order shortly, if you're the kind of mug that gives companies your money early.

Not sure if I prefer it to the last one with spiked wheels or not, looks a bit like a zamboni.

Probably be fucking expensive being Forge World too, if the Ogre-sized star players are £20 this will be double.

Doesn't have the same energy to it

Rolled 5 (1d6)

Gfi

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=951028

Check the league rules you fucking cucks to see if you can fix po

strawpoll.me/12545495/r

We need to start a whole new group with a different ruleset to keep piling on as it is and old teams won't be able join. So it doesn't matter what you vote for.

>Toobi getting fucked so hard he had a player die and a second player die twice

Shut up penis your opinion doesn't matter

dead

fumbbl.com/p/ruleset

Sorry penis, everyone uses the discord now.

I want to start Lizardmen as my first team but they don't seem to be in the current official rules?

online in the teams of legend rules booklet.

Thanks Boss

Why is it always Lizardmen?

Is it really that apparent that they're easy street until you run into someone who knows what they're doing?

Personally I started playing them because I thought a team of giant lizards looked cool, that they were really good as well was just a bonus.

My friends are going to get starter for BB. If I could, I would love to play some kind of an undead team. However I'm not going to pay ~99€ for a bunch of alternative minis. So, anyone got any ideas what should I do?

Buy some cheap zombies and skeletons and convert them into players

If you wanted to do it cheap as fuck:

>Sprue of GW/Mantic zombies, need about 5
>Sprue of Skeletons if you really want a couple
>Mantic Ghouls come on a small sprue of 2 for like £2 on Ebay Buy it Now
>Blood Bowl always seems to depict Wights as being armoured skeleton knights, maybe have a look at Reaper Bones or convert up a Skeleton
>2 Heroquest or Reaper Bones Mummies

Keep an eye on Ebay too, I've picked up plenty of random single metals for not much more than the starting price.

Just started looking through the Reaper catalogue for myself, but I already have at least 6 teams to paint. Not sure these are posed too well to have their weapons trimmed but you get the idea.

You could also get a couple of cheap Werewolves and Flesh Golems, then you can field a Necromantic team too.

Thx mate, really appreciate it

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=951231

Red Fang Rockets vs Monkey Business Inc

No idea how but the Rockets take it 1-0

Monkey sucks?

Extra Arms definitely sucks.

Still better than you

t. every player of unbalance

t. someone who can't beat lizards

You guise: I want to modify my Reiklander throwers. One of them (the "utility" guy) is going to get a spiked "mohawk" on his helmet, which should be easy to make with sharpened brass rods. I want the other one, the primary passer and ball-handler, to have a winged helmet. What would be a good, inexpensive figure I could scavenge the bits from? Ideally something with helmet wings that I could transplant. Preferably more natural looking wings.

kthx

godspeed.

High Elf spearmen come with a couple banner icons that would work for the wings.

Guard as the first skill on fleshies?
>new rules allows them to get all the MVP so you don't need to worry about skilling up
>helps wolves, protects the other positional
>Standfirm makes other players more afraid of 2 die against blocks and av 9 thickskull regen makes them unlikely to have to worry about taking one on the chin
>you can only blitz once a turn anyway and the wolves want to do that.
>frees you up so one of your wights can take tackle first skill and the other can take guard so with in the first skills of your nonwolf positional you can now deal with dodgers as well as have 3 guards to support the frenzy

I'd still go with block, makes their higher strength more reliable and makes it harder to force them out of position.

>stand firm player
>out of position

>roll both down
>now on the floor
Sounds out of position to me

Plastic troll and repack of the orc team are supposedly going up for preorder this weekend.

No pictures of the troll, yet.

Get me pictures of the troll.

If you fireball a downed player, do they roll armour as per normal?

No, fireball only hits up players. A bomber will hit both though.

Thanks senpai.

Reminder that hybrid teams like humans, necro, dark elves and vampires are the best way to play blood bowl and that boring one dimensional shit like dwarves and pro elves are for autists

Wights should be getting Guard, get Block first.

>hybrid
How is learning the game from cyanide guides working out for you?

There is nothing wrong with the term hybrid
It does describe a category of teams pretty accurately

dark elves and vamps are not hybrid teams

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=951628

how come goblin trolls have loner but ogre team ogres don't

Because it's a goblin team and not a troll team?

Because the Trolls don't like to work with goblins
and the Ogre team is the OGRE team it would be fucking stupid for Ogres to not want to teamwork with other OGRES

yeah but they're both shit stunty teams

????

doesn't turn the TROLLS INTO GOBLINS NOW DOES IT?

The Ogre team is not a stunty team it is just a team that consists of 6 Ogres

dead

Rolled a double 6 on a beast of nurgle. Is +str needed? Or is it worth it to take block?

Rule of thumb for big guys is you take block then pro over stats. Unless it's a big guy that doesn't have loner, then you can just take block.

BLOCK

+str tentacles are nice

Aiight! Just had a fag and flipped a coin and ((drum roll please)) took +str.

I mean have fun with rolling both downs.

Probably, just googled the odds, I think I may have just shot myself in the foot.

BoN is probably one of the better big guys for +ST at least. Tentacles means people have even harder time getting away. Just pray for more dubs.

having tentacles means you don't need to hit things. just mark characters and don't use him.

Just don't roll dice. First off with a 3 die block, you only have like less than a 4% chance of rolling all skulls and both downs.

Secondly with a st6 tents, a st 3 player can only escape 27% of the time. A Gutter runner can only escape 16% of the time.

Don't throw blocks unless it is a 3 die. Don't block with him when you have the players you want tied up with tents. Get him stand firm and guard and maybe break tackle and he is still totally awesome

Nah man gotta get that NoS for ez TTM attempts

fuck block

Looking to play Dark Elves for the first time. Should I go for a team with 6 linemen, a runner, 4 blitz, and 2 rerolls; or 8 linemen, 1 runner, 2 blitz, and 3 rerolls?

also are DE or Chaos more fun to play?

Thanks anons, I was at Ye Olde Game Shoppe today and dug some stuff out of their bitz section, including a High Elf standard similar to that. Will post pics when I'm done. (probably like 10 years from now)

You want Blitzers so the first one. Also DE are more fun early on, but Chaos have more options later on. But that is like TV 1800+