Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Crusader Edition. What was the last time you went DEUS VULT? How many enemies of the faith did you purge?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit
PS: Outdated, playtest should be out next week but that's not a promise.

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71590/puella-librum-daemonium
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67969/the-celestial-tournament
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71538/hells-rebels-literally-cant-even-edition
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70552/shardwalkers
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72295/wild-weird-west
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71197/spheres-of-might-unofficial-playtest-the-harrowing-modified
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67687/the-sultanas-hot-slave-harem
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70727/romance-of-the-righteous-kingdoms
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67321/legacy-of-blood-and-flame
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71521/the-great-bamboozling
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SoM PLAYTEST TODAY. FULL SPHERES, CLASSES, AND DRAWBACKS.

nah

It's a rare thing when I don't DEUS VULT.

Says who?

Links or it didn't happen. I'm excited for SoM, but until that shit is released to the public posts like this are just bluster and bullshit.

Did Hell's Rebels explode in bamboozle?

Hasn't it only been a few days? I'm getting there, don't worry. I'll try to submit the app tonight.

no, people are just getting autistic and paranoid because they (somewhat rightfully) don't want to play with 2hu

>somewhat rightfully
>somewhat

It's not THAT bad. We'll see what the GMs says about scheduling in the next few days.
Though I really hope it works out

What has been your greatest in-character bamboozle, anons?

I am entirely against this. Running two biweekly games will not actually reduce your workload (since you will still be running Hell's Rebels once a week) and will reduce the individual quality of each game (because your focus is split, the players' overall investment and attention span is lowered, and the group does not have as clear a picture of what happened in the last session).

If your reasoning for reducing the game's frequency to once every other week had something to do with an extremely tight schedule from day to day with minimal time to dedicate to tabletop gaming, I suppose I could understand such a thing. "I cannot decide which players to choose, so I will " however, is flimsy rationale that makes you sound weak, indecisive, and more concerned with trying to please everyone because you cannot bear the thought of turning people down.

Also, bear in mind that a campaign that takes place every other week game actually makes scheduling more inconvenient for some people, myself included. If I, for example, devote every other Thursday to this game, then unless I just so happen to find an every-other-week Thursday game that slots in perfectly (unlikely), every other Thursday of mine will be spent doing something other than actually playing.

As well, you had explicitly stated in the original listing that the game would run once every week, possibly once every other week due to your own scheduling concerns. If you run two games every other week, then there is the distinct possibility that you might have to cancel one group's game in a given week, which means that that group now has a four week gap between sessions.

What did he mean by this?

Absolutely rightfully. The guy's an ass, and really, kind of a bully in an overly-formal, passive-aggressive way.

I'M TRYING TO BE DIPLOMATIC HERE

my existence ahahha get it cause i'm worthless and fake like a bamboozle.

oh wait you're talking

oh.

Did 2hu actually say this?

If he did, I mean, damn, dude.

he did, and he's not even wrong

He's just str8 autistic as fuck

Well, I mean...he's not exactly wrong.

Chances are it's also going to mean that inevitably he develops a 'favorite' group, which he will devote extra time and effort to. Maybe this will arise because some of the characters or avenue ideas they come up with appeal. Maybe it's because one group will be faster, meaning he has more experience running the second group and so can do it better, leading to a better experience.

See also: RotJR
Though really, I'd say that's probably more /pfg/ being paranoid than the GM, because you'd have to be a complete idiot to knowingly set a hard expiration date on your reputation by doing what you're describing deliberately.

i mean, don't we already have that kind of with Dragons2 and dragons

There's the main party that plays weekly and then there's the other group that plays biweekly

though i think they have completely diff plots

You're literally responding to him. Not only did he say that, he typed up that post.

It'll be okay user

The entire posting is barely a week old. You need to get in before all the favorites pile up

Is there a good way to DM two separate parties on opposite ends of a central conflict? I kinda wanna have a war of the roses type thing and have stories from both sides of the war.

Not really. PCs being PCs, there's going to come a point--and likely fairly soon--where one side just wipes out the other through some underhanded fuckery, unless you as the GM simply hand-wave it away.

Sorry for the delay, user. I'm just insecure about my system mastery.

That's alright.

Make sure the people on both sides are just that, people. Some sympathetic, some bastards, and both under leadership that ultimately only cares to resolve the conflict in a way that best benefits said leadership.

And some who are boring?

>op is a meme and a little animu grill
>at the same time
You guys are going this on purpose aren't you.

Someone link me all the /pfg/ games

Our OPs are made exclusively by the most degenerate people in /pfg/

Sure, you always need bland NPCs somewhere.

Honestly, watch the various Gundam series for ideas of how to make both sides right and wrong at the same time, where you sympathize with most of the cast and wish they weren't forced into killing each other if only they could try some diplomacy.

>little anime girl
>clearly defined and fairly large breasts
It's a shit image but come on son. Don't be like that retard that called Dragon's Crown Sorceress a lolicon fantasy.

I will attempt to do my best
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71590/puella-librum-daemonium
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67969/the-celestial-tournament
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71538/hells-rebels-literally-cant-even-edition
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70552/shardwalkers
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72295/wild-weird-west

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71197/spheres-of-might-unofficial-playtest-the-harrowing-modified
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67687/the-sultanas-hot-slave-harem
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70727/romance-of-the-righteous-kingdoms

I THINK I'm done with the history, personality, and most of the build, though. I need to iron out the rest of the superficial details, and then I should be in business.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67321/legacy-of-blood-and-flame

I tricked my character's husband into thinking our first son was his, when in fact it was his father's.

why bother you're just a meme and rapebait

fucking degenerate.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71521/the-great-bamboozling

Amalthea was a meme and fuckbait!

yeah and she's a garbage character

No bamboozles here, anyone who says otherwise is talking mad shit.

If it's a deal breaker, bear in mind he's not going to be in the bi-weekly game. If it's still a deal breaker then I guess that's a shame, he certainly does rub some people the wrong way and I understand that.

Seems pretty clear what he meant by this, he's nothing if not explicit with his intentions.

I greatly appreciate your concern, you're a cool guy mysterious internet stranger. For anyone who is unclear on the situation or who hasn't checked the thread, I am going to be running two games. Group A will run weekly, Group B will run bi-weekly with the chance of potentially running in contiguous weeks when I feel up to it.

Do we have a complete list of all the games so far since Rotjr hype in late November?
I want a full list of which ones survived and which ones failed.

>bear in mind he's not going to be in the bi-weekly game
But isn't that worse?

its a little strange that 2hu gets to be in your game without an application presented to the community at large, it could be seen as a bit of deception to people who have a rightful antipathy to him because of how grating he is that they now are in a group with him and they didn't even know he was playing.

Just. Just saying.

>its a little strange that 2hu gets to be in your game without an application presented to the community at large
Why is it? Getting into these fucking games isn't a fucking democratic process. If the GM wants someone in, they're in. It doesn't matter if they participated in the fucked up dog and pony show you fuckers stir up in these threads whenever a game gets posted.

IMO 2hu should be given no platform.

Because people have damn good reasons for not wanting to play with 2hu, and not being upfront about the fact that 2hu is in a given game is a recipe for disaster

Have you gone through the tail end of the last thread? There's still opposition to you running two games AT ALL.

fuck that, thats stupid. Let him apply and shit and make a fool of himself.

But there's a reason people don't want to play with him.

Give 3 without resorting to "muh optimization" memery.

1. He can't shut the fuck up about other people's builds and constantly criticizes.
2. His interpretation of rules is so insanely RAW that its liable to drive the average person insane
3. He uses this insanely RAW perspective to try and break the game open on a regular basis.

>without resorting to "muh optimization" memery

What's the difference between selling a crafted item and an identical item you found in a temple or whatever?

2hu gets into fights with DMs because NPCs don't act the way 2hu would have them act.
2hu will go silent to look through chatlogs for contradictions in what people say.
2hu is at best abrasive OOC, which makes any contact out of game frustrating.
2hu hates Pathfinder and does not understand the idea of cooperating with a party.

None. You sell them both at 1/4 market value, at least in my games. Merchants are supposed to buy at he lowest possible value and sell at the highest value.

I don't even know what 'muh optimization' memery is, so I assumed it was 'because he cannot control his optimization autism'

I did not make that argument, the RAW shit doesn't always relate to optimization, it just fucks with shit constantly.

CONSTANTLY

He also monopolizes the GM super hard with his endless autistic questions if you want another, and requires the game to be held under constraints such that the average person cannot fucking move. He will bitch out the DM for selecting a part of people that have varying powerlevels and 'tier' status

Plus all this shit

Its too fucking autistic. I have no desire to play with 2hu.

You seem salty. Want to talk about it?

Do you want to fudge something or bend the rules for a bit of coolness and fun?

Too bad, 2hu will autistically bitch you out about it until you bend the knee to his mega-RAW interpretation.

>name three reasons why 2hu is shit
>here they are
>y-you're just salty!
Whatever man. You wanna play with 2hu you don't have to justify yourself to me, but that's not what I'm looking for.

>Cuck enabler

That's a classic bamboozle

If people feel that way, all I can do is apologise for any hard feelings and let people know that it wasn't my intention to deceive anyone. I've talking to Touhou, discussed his character concept at length and I quite like it, given that and his assistance he will probably be getting a slot. It's as simple as that.
You're going to have to explain this.
Most of these are concerns for the GM not the player, and I take absolutely zero issue with making rules on abilities that are exploitative on a RAW basis. Notice the extensive list of house-rules.
I am well aware of my own capabilities, I am confident that I can run two games without impacting the quality of either as long as the second doesn't necessarily have to run every week. I don't prep much for my games, and while that means they're perhaps not as good as they could be that does allow me to run multiple games without them clashing too much.

There we have it everyone, Hell's Rebels is now 2hu and friends.

feel free to withdraw your apps now.

Good idea.

>you make these items at half value
>merchants only by them at 1/4th
So how does ANYONE make any fucking money in your world?

>given that and his assistance
You mean reading all the books in advance?

The buy them at full price from someone with a Merchant License. Which, no, you don't have.

surely he won't metagame the shit out of it

SURELY

Let me guess, the license is a yellow star badge?

I'd ask if all of you would furiously masturbate over how much you hate someone over the internet elsewhere but it really doesn't have the same thrill unless you've got a crowd watching you does it?
He's doing a pretty good impression of someone who doesn't know any of the specifics, but who knows, that sneaky and devious 2hu is always up to something sinister eh?

>PuellaDM and 2hu in the same maid cafe
I smell a greentext coming

>this website
>not full of autistic shitposting

?

It may be involved, yes.

Sinister implies some malicious intent, and 2hu is too autistic to think there's anything wrong with what he does.

>stories upon stories of how shitty 2hu is exist

idunno mane

I haven't heard any actual stories or claims.

Dies anyone remember the name of the manga where it's something like Touka Killed The Hero. Name's in nip and I dont recall it correctly

Point is there's an ability called Nude Exia or something where they can dodge any attack by jumping out of their clothes.

I need these names for reasons, Celestial Tournament reasons.

If you recall, it would be appreciated

>veiled moon/silksworn sword fighter

You must be pretty new then.

hownew.ru

>multiclassing a caster

You know celestial tournament is non gestalt, right?

Do not remind me of these things, my friend.

Oh, balls

Did not know that. Got wrapped up in lewd memes

>knew that
>multiclassed a caster anyway
Wis
to
everything.

>not getting int to everything
>not being euphoric as fuck

How would you get int to hit, ac, and initiative under Celestial Tournament rules?

Initiative and AC - Dervish Defender Warder
To hit - Iron Mage Hedgewitch

Go.

Iron Mage Hedgewitch looks really off to me TBQH, and I'd just be tempted to go OD and do it with Wis instead.

>when was the last time
Not even once.

>Iron Mage Hedgewitch looks really off to me TBQH

How so?

Adds an extra resource pool, as well as a whole list of ways to spend it that all rely on a sphere that also looks janked up to me.

Original Seven-Sword Exia, or Exia Repair?

The Thigh Lover manga

>thinking of applying to Percussion Line Drums
>maybe as a high-con barb.
>leave the monster in my backstory alive so that when we find it, and start to fight it, my character can mind break, betray the rest of the team, then offer herself to him, saying "Darling, look. I've brought meat! Let's be a family again!"

How dickish of a move would that be?

I guess her thighs aren't bad

Hope you don't find one of the partymembers reacting with everything he's got to be "dickish" because sometimes party betrayals are uh, dealt with much faster than one expects.

Plus they'd be goddamn morons to let you finish the exposition and attack them.