Game Finder Thread

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/maklaria
discord.gg/fAWW6A2
app.roll20.net/users/111648/jacob-p
discord.gg/KYW2fcX
app.roll20.net/join/1090678/tuHXyw
myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=394277
myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=198805
myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=212558
strawpoll.me/12589248
discord.gg/qUDyCZG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>GM/Player
Dungeon Master
>System Preferred
Running a homebrew OSR game system.
Saturdays is game day. Pacific Time.
Discord and roll20.
>Contact Info
Discord @Cacklecharm
>Additional Notes
This game is an OSR game, which essentially means it's all about dungeon crawling, old school play, and high difficulty. You will create interesting, unique, bombastic characters only for them to die in some hole somewhere. You will learn to enjoy this. Your goal in this game is to steal treasure from dungeons and tombs, and almost always that means that fighting isn't useful, it's almost always far better to avoid combat or talk it out then to fight!

As for the setting, you're in for a treat. Have you ever wanted to play in a high fantasy world, with all kinds of magic and question? Where Wizards are not assumed to have the lock and key to all magic, and there is all number of fantastic races. Have you ever wanted to be a catfish person? Or a sheep man? Well you're in luck.

So come on down and send me a message! Maybe we can find each other fitting.And as always, have fun!

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
NWoD, any of the 40krpgs, (haven't played Star Wars or ASOIAF but willing to learn those systems.)
Mon-Thurs: 5:00pm-12:00am Sun: 2:00pm-12:00am (EST)
Discord and Roll20.
>Contact Info
Discord: GetterEmperor#7637
>Additional Notes
Text heavily preferred.

Gettin' breakfast, gettin' comfy, then I'm going to start a Dawn of Worlds game. Check the DoW thread in the catalog for more info.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Eclipse Phase, Cyberpunk 2020, Shadowrun, 40k, Numenera, Traveller, Anything sci-fi
I am in the American Central Time Zone, -6 GMT
Any. I've used them all at this point.
>Contact Info
Discord: Sinistar #4098
Roll20: Sinistar
>Additional Notes
I've played many different systems, and I'm open to learning anything that looks fun. I prefer text for RP, but I'm comfortable with Voice.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Pathfinder, 5e , 3.5e
US EASTERN timezone Monday-Friday from 2:30-6:00 pm Saturday Sunday anytime.
Discord,skype,roll20. i really dont care i can play on what ever is needed
>Contact Info
Discord:Payody#3663
Steam name Payody
>Additional Notes
I really do want to play a monk or a unarmed build. dont mind playing in any setting.

>GM/Player
Player.
>System Preferred
Pathfinder, but I'm willing to learn other systems if you have the patience for it.
>Times Available
CST (-6 UTC/GMT). Can play on any day, but only after 6 PM on Saturdays, and only from 12-5 PM on Mondays.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc.)
Any online one.
>Contact Info
Discord - Makla#4957
Skype - nuxtala
Roll20 - Makla
Steam - steamcommunity.com/id/maklaria
>Additional Notes
I can use text or voice, but I highly prefer using text only.
I'm willing to play any role the party needs.
I don't like in-game lewd shit unless there's a good reason for it in the setting or something.

>GM/Player
GM and a party looking for a player or two more
>System Preferred
AD&D 2e
Two games going: both play on tuesdays and fridays, one noon GMT, the other noon EST
Roll20 and text, Discord for OOC chat
>Contact Info
discord.gg/fAWW6A2
>Additional Notes
The EST game has two premade characters (leftovers from previous players that had to drop) that you could grab if you're new to the system and want to get in quickly.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e, mainly because that's the only system I've studied
US central time, Available all days except Sundays from 1pm to 12am
roll20
>Contact Info
app.roll20.net/users/111648/jacob-p
discord: Jacob#2159
>Additional Notes
I'm 100% new to TTRPG's, but I'm enthusiastic and willing to learn.

>Game heavy one dungeon crawls
>combat is almost always useless
>furry races

So you want furry beggers? You've described furry beggers. The players in your game will be anthropomorphic and beg or steal treasure. that is your entire game.

What's wrong with going to dungeons to steal shit?

I'm not even going to touch the "furry" part, on account of it not being 2006 anymore.

If you don't understand even the *basics* of OSR play, you should really educate yourself before you shitpost.

Player

I very much want to play some Rogue Trader, but Deathwatch or Only War would be pretty good as well.

I'm available most evenings after 6 pm Eastern time, or on weekends essentially all day. I live in the middle of nowhere and as such have no social life, which sucks for me but I'll pretty much *never* flake on a game too.

Method: I prefer to use Roll20 and text, but if necessary adding voice with Skype is ok too. Usually Skype descends into a gong show of people yelling over each other for attention though, in my experience.

Contact info: My Skype name is polychemmaster.

If you send a contact request, please say something like "This is from the gamefinder thread" so I know you're not a spambot that scraped my account name from this thread.

Extra notes: Seriously, I do nothing on the weekends. Every game I've ever been part of has fallen apart when people flake and I hate that more than anything else in gaming. If the game-master will keep things going, I'll be there to support the whole way through.

I'm also good at building Rogue Trader ships, which is sometimes a plus for GMs that don't have the time to build them themselves.

>GM
>System: 5e
>Times: Right the fuck now
>Method: Roll20, Skype
>Contact info: Nay440
>Additional Notes: Running a quick 5e oneshot to fluff out some background info, expect to die, Humans, Wood Elves, and Tieflings only.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Anything PbtA; Monsterhearts and Apocalypse World are in my to play list.
All the time, pretty much. Weekends off unless otherwise stated.
Discord.
>Contact Info
Roy#8471 on Discord.
>Additional Notes
Hopefully going to start with Monsterhearts to get a feel of the players with a less complicate systems. Might also try Masks: A New Generation, but we'll see about that later.

is it still running user?

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
PF
Saturdays at 8pm EST
Skype and Maptools, gonna be text
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
Had some schedule conflicts with people right before the game kicked off so we need two more for us to actually have a game. The time isn't moving though.

text or voice?

Voice!

Eww user, gross

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Exalted
8PM EST Sundays
Roll20 and Discord. Text for RP, Voice for OOC
>Contact Info
Ark#4540
>Setting Notes

North winds blow through creation, as the cycle constantly continues. Our saga begins in the north, the wild, cold tundraish lands past the Naslanti League and straight into Diamond Hearth. The snow rules all, as the all encompassing blizzard threatens to claim the world in its sovereignty once again. Yet, Creation is a land of heroes, gods, and legends More than that, it's the home of the Exalted. The very will of the Lawmakers seep into lands, and although all but assumed to be dead, their second coming is soon. The bitter chill of winter picks up, as the settlements of the north realize what's coming. It's returned.(edited)
Legends speak of the Circle WinterGuard -- while their bretheren had dealt with the primordials and their machinations in creation proper, the WinterGuard had made their base up north. While the Lawmakers faced the creations of man and god, the WinterGuard had seen what was beyond the veil. Ghostly shadows reek down into the world, as an all consuming mist forms. Mother has returned, and with her, the legion of the damned. But Legends require both forces -- the villain and the heroes, the dawn and the dusk. And with the fog creating the monstrosities long since past, the Unconquered Sun's brilliance shines in; revealing the glowing pattern. The chosen have returned.

2/2
Abyssal Reach stars in the northmost regions of creation, involving a circle coming back to be formed, their duty of having dealt with the Phantom Mother calling their return. The keepers of fate will it, as monstrosities rise. More than that however, is the fact that the land they've protected is different, the people who worshipped them as gods now seeing them as the monsters, an Anathema to their world. Yet, further north, where noone dares venture -- they know she's returned. The Night Mother; and even though they might be living gods, the Exalted are aware that even gods can die. Using their own strength, and uniting the lands of the Frozen North under one banner -- they are Creation's Only hope against an ancient enemy, finally returning.

Bumparu

player posting for a gm, looking for at most three more players for WtA, currently two players, looking for one player for each auspice, using W20 [probably], new players welcome, contact dongle #2690 on discord. nothing is set in stone yet

>text

RIP

What is the actual game/theme?

>noon
Well shucks. But I have a job.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
5e or 3.5
Anyday past 9pm. Timezone GMT -6
Discord preferred. Yes voice.
>Contact Info
Giantdad#8421
>Additional Notes
Looking for players for a fresh campaign. I haven't decided on the exact details so feel free to message me with the kind of campaign you are really wanting to play in.

Approximately how legendary will this game be? How giant will it become?

bumpa

>Player, can DM one offs
>Pathfinder
>Tues/Thurs 2pm-8pm EST
>Roll20/Discord
>VikingTheMad on Roll20

No first time DMs/players please, I've had to deal with so many recently. Also homebrew stuff is a massive plus.

What is your stance on Pathfinder?

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
Pathfinder

Friday mornings 10-11ish PDT, which would be 1-2 EDT, 5-6 GMT

Discord OOC, roll20 IC

>Contact Info
Discord: cAPSLOCK567#3515

>Additional Notes
We're gonna play an evil campaign, but not THAT evil. I swear if you don't show up for the first session you're going to be dropped from the group immediately. If you just show up on time though it'll be a good time.

>GM/Player
GM looking for players
>System Preferred
pic related, an OSR compatible retroclone.
7pm-10pm GMT+1 thursdays and/or 5pm-8pm GMT+1 Sundays
discord and roll20
voice required
>Contact Info
discord.gg/KYW2fcX and app.roll20.net/join/1090678/tuHXyw
>Additional Notes
Setting is Dwarf Fortressian (not the current version of course)
The actual game consists of mostly dungeon and wilderness crawling.
To get into the game: you must show up at the start of the game in both the discord and roll20, have a working microphone and you must be willing to play the game.
Pre generating characters is optional, the GM will provide you with one otherwise.

>GM/Player
Anything as long as it's pathfinder

>System Preferred
P A T H F I N D E R

24/7 I'm NEET

Any of the above

>Contact Info
Discord: @PaizoLover420

>Additional Notes
I'm in 6 pathfinder games and am GMing two other pathfinder games, I love pathfinder, will play or gm anything at any time as long as it's pathfinder, pathfinder is just the best system there is out there, 3.5 was good but pathfinder fixed all of the balance issues and it's just the greatest system

We've got a game of AD&D going you might like, how about it?

Vit 48
Att 12
End 66
Str 16
Dex 10

I don't think I'm familiar enough with the system to run a game with it.

But for what purpose?

sent ;^)

>not using the good Game Finder Pathfinder pasta

>GM/Player
player
>System Preferred
5e but i'd like to play something star trek related or something relating to vampire the masquerade
late afternoons and at night (eastern) wednesday-sunday (already have games on monday and tuesday)
roll20, discord
>Contact Info
discord is Grink#5210
>Additional Notes
i like to have fun

>GM/Player
Players looking for a GM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
Weekends (CST) open end
roll20, text only
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
We're looking for a new GM because our old one had to quit for personal reasons. We absolutely want to play at minimum 20th level. Your job as GM will be to create an interesting world with believable NPCs, interesting set pieces and challenging dungeons. We would prefer a homebrew setting with kitsunes and other anime inspired custom races, but if you want to run it in Golarion (tm), that's fine too. You have to be able to take in input from our side, we will tell you what we want and when we want it, don't worry ;)
Pic related is our favourite supplement, that we absolutely want to see in action.

Do you mean you want a Star Trek or Vampire game with 5e rules?

Oh, there it is.

see

>all these pathfinder DM's

wtf

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
DnD 5e, any of the 40k RPGs, Shadowrun, nWoD
Any time during the day this week, I'm on Spring Break.
Normal Schedule: 2 pm to 7 pm Monday through Thursday, 2 pm to 5 pm Fridays, 11 am to 9 pm Weekends
Pacific Timezone
Discord and roll20
>Contact Info
Discord: Greeneyre #4881
roll20: Greeneyre
>Additional Notes
I'm pretty much a newfag and only have experience playing 5e. But I'm patient and willing to learn the system we're playing on, and a pretty good role player

>second most popular RPG has a lot of DMs

Forgot a pic

i'd be open to that but i'd be willing to learn wod rules and any star trek system's rules

see

>Humans, Wood Elves, and Tieflings only.
Are you trolling?

Standard setting, homebrew campaign.

>Detectiverobust
Do not play with this cuck, he is a flake.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Any of the 40k RPGS (besides Only War, which I never got into).
>Times available (with timezone!)
I'm CST (GMT-6). Freely available evenings on Monday/ Thursday/Friday, as well as during the day on any day that isn't Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.
>Method of Play
I'm used to roll20 mixed with Skype or Discord. I've played with voice and text before, so I can do whichever you prefer.
>Contact Info
The_Dave#7700 on discord.
>Notes
I've never flaked on an online game. Every absence, where unavoidable, was notified with at least 12 hours in advance. Does that make me qualified?

yeah I know I just don't have it and wrote what I remembered off the top of my head

How am I supposed to contact you if you post your discord name without the numbers

Lot of 40k people in this thread...

If only somebody would decide to run a game...

>GM/Player
GM

>System
Nation Wars, a 4X/RPG homebrew

myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=394277

It's a forum, with an aim for weekly turns

Play by Post

>Contact Info
send a message to Kobal, or post in the linked thread

>Additional Notes

Been working on fleshing out the rulesystem to a game type that has been run a few times here on Veeky Forums and on mythweavers
myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=198805
myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=212558

the rules are in a very preliminary state, but games have run with less, so if you're so inclined you can hopefully enjoy developing and play-testing them with me

If you have questions, shoot

co-GM's are more than welcome, as this game style involves a bunch of bookkeeping.
I'll be turning in soon, so I may take some time to catch any responses.

Page 10 bump

Do not play with this flake, he is a cuck.

>GM/Player
Four players looking for a GM: we're running into time issues
>System Preferred
AD&D 2e
Saturday, around noon GMT
Text-only on Roll20, OOC on Discord
>Contact Info
discord.gg/fAWW6A2
>Additional Notes
We got about a session of playing done before we decided our schedules are next to impossible to play on, and the DM decided to back down. That gave us a bit more flexibility, but who in their right minds would want to run a dungeon-crawling game of 2e to a bunch of kobold adventurers?

We might just let it be except we like our characters, and some of us have never rolled 3d6 in-order before and would like to give it a longer shot (we had some pretty good rolls tho).

Pic related: person in charge, witch doctor.

>We expect someone to come by a DM, appeal to us, run a furry campaign, and not question or obviously cheated stat rolls

This is the worst gamefinder ad I've ever seen. Holy shit.

I will give this thread a platonic bump

Kobolds are great desu

Yeah, that would be nice huh?

They are, but you can't blame any DM feeling more than a little resistant of taking over a game full of characters they didn't personally see rolled.

Conversely, who actually cares all that much about stats? Even if someone rolls an 18 on everything, the DM can just slap their shit with "Monster+1" and call it a day.

BITCH

Discord@Cacklecharm#5635

I send a friend request on Discord. Get back to me when you can!

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e, 3.5e
All day, UTC−08:00
Whatever the DM and other players want
>Contact Info
Fala Holsety (skype)
>Additional Notes
This is my first time playing a tabletop RPG so please don't be too hard on me.

I have two characters for (one for 5e and one for 3.5e) on Mythweavers.

I'm almost done with the 3.5 character and I just got started on the 5th edition character.

Strawpoll: Would I be able to get 3-5 anons to play a one shot of Fantasy Craft to both introduce themselves to the system and to break my GM cherry?

I mean, maybe? Post your info, availability, contact stuff, etc.

It's a strawpoll. It's just to chart interest.

Here you go senpai
strawpoll.me/12589248

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
World of Darkness, Vampire the Masquerade or Dark Ages preferred but I'm open to anything. Except Changing Breeds.
Monday to Thursday, anytime between 3pm and 6am PST
Anything.
>Contact Info
Bludgut on Skype, Bludgut #1694 on Discord
>Additional Notes
I've always wanted to play in an actual WoD game, enjoy the politicking, the monstrosity contrasted with humanity, ect. ect. but I've never had the chance. Hoping to fix that here. Not an angst-fuelled robot. Have significant theoretical knowledge of both the settings and systems of most of oVampire, Dark Ages Vampire, and most of nWoD, but little experience actually playing. Can find more people to play if needed.

Bump

bumbing for gaems

Do not play with this man. He is a cuck.

Don't play with this cuck, I've played with him. Don't like the cut of his jib, no sir.

Will you shut the fuck up already?

You keep on throwing this bullshit like three times in every gamefinder thread. It gets tiresome and mostly just sounds like you yourself have some shitty hang-ups on you.

"Cuck" doesn't even mean anything.

It's just a meme at this point. Just point at him every time and say something like "nice meme, shitter etc. etc." So that new people don't think he's being legitimate.

Oh.

Guess that kind of outed me as a new guy?

Rule of thumb, getting mad about something on Veeky Forums isn't going to fix it. It's probably what they want. Any response at all typically means they win, and they got the desired result from you - a reaction.
If you don't like something, ignore it. It's the best way to deal with trolls, I promise.

Do not listen to this cuck, he is a man.

Spoken like a true cuckold.

>cucky doesn't know the memes.

Nice try, Hardfire.

>cuck cuck cuck

Do not listen to this man, he's a CHICKEN I tell ya! A GIANT CHICKEN!

Nice try, cuck.

Why does nobody believe me? He's a CHICKEN! Just look at him!

You do realize you sound like a giant cuck, right?

There he goes again, cucking about like a chicken! Can't anyone else but me hear it? Have I gone crazy?

You do realize you have to be 18+ to post on this board, right?

>says the kid who doesn't know the Animaniacs reference

nice try

discord.gg/qUDyCZG
D&D 5e Sundays

Gentlemen.

I don't like them either user, but fuck you.

Stay salty, bro.

I miss when gamefinder threads weren't this awful.

I saw this on mythweavers earlier. I was intrigued then, but am definitely joining now. Something about your enthusiasm has really... sold... it to me.