24th century

>24th century
>super-science literally cured death in multiple ways
>there's a cure for being turned into a newt
>but apparently no cure for baldness

Maybe he likes being bald you phalacrophobe.

Maybe he just shaves his head. Some people like that look.

It's weird how some people spend their free time enjoying things, and some other people spend their free time making purposefully off-topic threads on Veeky Forums out of some weird sense of persecution because the mods once deleted their off-topic thread but didn't notice a different off-topic thread that was on the board at the same time.

Could be a pride thing. Trying to hide your age with medical treatments is seen as undignified.

>Cure for baldness
>Implying going bald isn't the cure for hairy head
Bald is natures sign for alpha.

"Why don't you enjoy life" says the man shitposting about relevance on a Tibetan sand-art BBS.

Whi said baldness is a disease and need a cure. Also, geordi still doesn't have biological eyes. Being turned into a newt is easy to cure, you just need to reverse the polarity on the magical wand.

No, you need to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow first.

I hate it when people shove science in their magic.

>but didn't notice a different off-topic thread
Bullshit, I reported that different off-topic thread, as I report 30 to 40 threads a day that break rules.
There was clearly a mod watching the board at the time because my thread was deleted. That means the mod was aware of two reports, and made a choice to delete my thread but do nothing about another thread that was breaking the same rule.
I am the only person who is not allowed to make off-topic threads.

Let go of your anger, friend.

>but apparently no cure for baldness
that's because by this point no one cares enough to come up with a treatment for something so trivial.

I'm more bothered by the Frenchman speaking with an English accent

It's been happening since 1066

IN THE KIKED UP SHITFEST OF THE 24TH CENTURY

THERE IS ONLY BALD

Mankind has evolved past such petty vanity.

Thank you.

>It's been happening since 1066
well back then you would've had Englishmen who could only speak french.

You mean englishmen speak like the french.

Normans will fuck your language up good mon ami

Please seek help in case you're not jesting. Paranoid schizophrenia is no joke.

Reminder that mods/janitors suck flaccid cock.

>mod watching the board

This isn't how moderating works you fuck. It's more likely he saw a slew of reports and cherry picked a few and called it a day to meet a quota.

That doesn't explain why it's always MY threads they pick.

Cause you're a shitposter that's why.

The actual canonical answer from Roddenberry himself

I know, right?

I always wondered why they went on away missions in dress shoes and not boots or more practical clothes.

Theyre actually ankle high boots. I chalk it up to the uniform and shoes being made of future-material that is always comfortable and never chafes or gives you blisters

DO YOU SEE?
I POST OFF TOPIC: MODS NOTICE IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE ACTION EVERY TIME.
ANYONE ELSE POSTS OFF TOPIC: NOTHING HAPPENS.

Me and several other anons. Their threads are never deleted.
Evidently shitposting is not against the rules; being me is against the rules.

Some kike mod has it out for you. Let me guess, did you say anything about how much trannies suck? Because one of the kike mods is a transtrending piece of subhuman shit, so...

probably has you on his watch list or something.

Baldness wouldn't exist if women didn't find bald men incredibly sexy for tens of thousands of years.