BCH

How are you guys feeling about BCH at this price point? I've been meaning to add a small position to my portfolio but should I wait or fomo in and take a short term loss? The team may be cringey but I believe the project will be successful long term. Is XRP the better buy? Feel free to drop an opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2630943-supported-digital-currencies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait at least until coinbase users (tens of millions) dump their share in few days.

>Wait 2 weeks which is basically 2 years in cryptoland
>thinking normies want to dump their now $2.5k worth (maybe $3k+ on January) for a BTC coin that doesn't work

Stay poor user. By that point the rocket ship would have left you user

your "rocket ship" will crash when tens of millions of users dump their share

Is this your job today--hover Veeky Forums and make this same post on anything Bitcoin Cash related? I hope you're at least getting paid in BCH.

>for a BTC coin that doesn't work
You got it backwards. BCC is the bitcoin that actually works.

user that's 2 weeks from now. The price of BCH in literally just 1 day went up nearly $1000+. Who knows what it will be in 2 weeks user?

When GDAX adds Bitcoin Cash, those 10s of millions will buy whatever you dump on to them.

LMAO

remember when it increased more than $1000 then crashed $800?

GDAX will support withdrawing only as mentioned in the official website. A dump will happen first.

>it's a store of value
Can a corecuck calmly and rationally explain this meme to me?

indeed. BTC was $11500 two weeks ago.

Yeah and now its at $2,500.

yes becuase it's being pumped by jihan and roger who won't be able to handle the sell pressure from millions of users who will want their free money.

Why is BCH pumping?

mfw I sold this for a loss 2 days ago after it didn't move for a week
would have been up 30% by now

good thing ETH I got instead crossed 800$ but it's still painful, I could have had way more ETH now if I just waited those two days

This rise isn't like that crazy FOMO episode last month or whenever it was, it's more organic I think.

If you haven't bought in you should probably do so ASAP.

yes, million of users have millions of bch's on coinbase

I'll explain:

btc goes to 22k - corrects to 11k mean while, bitcoin cash goes to 10k.

or its probably because more merchants are switching to BCH since it is more affordable and more then 12x faster then BTC and its a 10c fee. that's what happens when u have small blocks congesting a network and covering it with a store of value proposition for the currency

the fomo will start after .3

Poloniex holds the Bitcoin Plus development wallet which sits at 14,000 shares and stakes 20% yearly until 2030 or so. They aren't de-listing Bitcoin Plus anytime soon. Bittrex and other exchanges will follow suit and add Bitcoin Plus probably next year. When the $$$ make sense they all follow suit.

Bitcoin Plus is following the same pattern and path that Bitcoin did early on. 1-2 years from now there will be people on here posting how they wish they would have bought this at $50 each...now it's $20,000 each. There are now 10+ Digital Currencies with a billion dollar marketcap and I would gamble that Bitcoin Plus will be another billion dollar plus marketcap coin in 2 years. You have massive amounts of development taking place in this coin that we would have only dreamed of a year ago like SegWit, major Dev, and a 100 more things. And the developments are just getting started

Bitcoin Plus is no joke. This one is as real as it gets. And the knuckleheads that come on here and post Scam Coin are as dumb as it gets. Every coin has those people. Bitcoin has had them forever.

When Hedge Funds start eating Bitcoin Plus it will be a new adventure like we've never seen before. And they are coming

>only supports withdraw
>will dump

>roger and jihan are pumping in billions of dollerydoos

Mates get fucking real bch won’t even be a thing in 2 years.

Blue sky breakout

>The team may be cringey but I believe the project will be successful long term.

But why? I didnt study BCH in depth yet, but isnt increasing the blocksize just a temporary solution? It allows to scale for now, but not in the future.

Wrong, normies are gonna pump it because it is the cheaper

t.normie

it now steals the show from IOTA

I'm FOMOing and I'm going to buy BCH like a fucking retard. I hate this shitcoin and I hate everyone who buys it, most of all myself.

take a punch to -10% and prey for at least 20%

there you go, no self-hate necessary

coinbase won't support buying you fucking retard, only withdrawing.

I feel like I'm prostituting my wife when I buy Shitcoins I hate just for a bit of profit :(

Whether or not this is a scam or something that's going to die and disappear in a matter of years, you can profit off it if you play your cards right.

i just sold half my bitcoin cash this morning to by other alt coins. fucking retarded of me.

Someone redpill me. I'm about to buy 1 BCH now.

Is this an organic growth? What is causing this pump? Should I buy with BTC or USD pairing on binance?

>whats causing the pump

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html

I kept wanting to buy some even off my friends advice who’s up a lot and I kept being told it’s trash and not to trust it and that it’s a shitcoin from you guys and fucking..... kept my ltc that hasn’t moved for over a week

Roger already said on Reddit he will pump it. He called it his "product" in a video interview.

Coinbase users will dump in 10 days. He's hoping to use people like you to reduce the impact of the inevitable epic dump.

Every time he starts pumping it he immediately starts spamming bitcoin with transactions so shills like can convince you this is the reason.

do you know that this table has changed few days ago ?

100% delusional.

Is that really the reason behind this pump?

Thought it was because of bch coinbase rumour.

So coinbase will let their users to withdraw bch from their accounts? Any exact date? Do you have any proof to back up your statement?

If you're telling the truth, then BCH price will dump hard.

By the way, it dumped hard on binance some minutes ago.

no, shill. the screenshot was taken hours ago.

here's the link:
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2630943-supported-digital-currencies

I mean the rumour that coinbase will list bch; not the withdrawal rumour.

see this thread

is right to an extent. Roger's the westernized 'face' of bch, and he's not doing too good of a job there

but... there is a industry behind bch, that moves around global tier amounts of semi-conductors, electricity, etc.

keep an eye on the price action and ride or die

Assuming coinbase doesn't allow trading of bch, users will have to transfer off. Which will only build the case that bch has made over transaction fees and times.

In the event they do allow trading and for some reason retards dump it, btc has no long term solution or even short term solution to its current problems. Core is dead.

find another hobby, your not made to ride this wave

Ill just leave this here

This was from a few days ago btw. Forgot to upload it to biz :/

Ignore any retard who complains about 'jihan and roger's pump & dump', most likely they're fucking paid shills from blockstream. You should buy 1 BCH before they reach 10k, I personally think that you can eat a short term loss because whatever the current price is, it will rise substantially.

I'm still gathering informations from both sides. But I do really want to have 1 BCH. This coin will be worth more in Q1 IMO.

But I still remember the bad memories from the last floppening like a month ago. Lost so much money.

I moved all my BTC to BCH.

10k very soon.

IT'S MOONING

Fair enough, I think things have changed significantly since then and that event really helped put BCH on the map for a lot of people - those who FOMO'd into it saw how quick, easy and cheap it is to transact with.

Eg. You go into Bitfinex and try to withdraw your BTC, you're waiting 24 hours due to their backlog before they even broadcast the transaction, I did it yesterday and my BCH was in my wallet in 5 minutes.

Don't feel too bad about buying high, I was buying BCH at $700-800 before it dropped back to $300 for like 2 months, I didn't feel great about it but whatever I held and now I'm fucking set.

LITERALLY FUCKIN MOONING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Might be another Korean Pump and Dump be careful bros.

Koreans are just 16% of trade.

No need to worry bro.