What's the mindset of a man who dates orc women?

What's the mindset of a man who dates orc women?

"It's totally worth the risk of eating out a women who could crush my head between her thighs like a watermelon."

1. No standards
2. very specific standards
3. Rejection from peer groups in childhood leading to xenophilia

The mindset of a mountain climber or an experimental jet pilot.

"Momma always told me to eat my greens."

Why do you even have that question in the first place?

The same mindset as the kind of people who dates and fantasizes about hot muscular chicks.
Some people just really like big strong women.
Also, the drums

>What's the mindset

The mindset is snusnu. A big fit woman is sturdy, can have many children safely. This is naturally arousing.

A degenerate who betrays his own kind. I didn't fight in the war and lose some of the best men I've ever known to those bastards so you youngfolk could go around fucking them. Next thing you;ll be wanting to marry one of those savages.

I thought the guy said
>y-you too

Should've won the war then grandpa

Let me try:
>T H I C C

>What's the mindset of a man who dates orc women?

>Not completely wiping out the orcs via miscegenation

None of you faggots can see anything past your nose, can you?

Orc women are exotic and a bit scary, and that gets some guys interested.

Except that series sucks complete ass, and is only enjoyed by people who unironically think Lightning as portrayed in Lightning Returns: FFXIII is a good female character

To put his dick in one

What's the mindset of a man who dates orc men?

It's still a very recognizable character type isn't it?
I mean, I haven't even watched the series and I get it.

What's the mindset of a man who wants to fuck a dragon?

Probably to suck their dicks

Oh, that's just your average fa/tg/uy

bestiality

I completely agree. Orc race is purer and less cruel than humanity, who only desire the riches of the world they have earned through trickery and force. Humans cause us to stray from our ancient ancestral traditions, but those who learn human ways, no matter how impeccably, are still seen as lesser.

The mindset is excellent taste

He's thinking having a lot of big strong sons. While she's thinking how clever and handsome her sons will be.

Well, he's a either a muff, loving jungle-hunting Nigel Thornberry explorer who doesn't mind a bit of rough and tumble in the Jungle, a Manlet, A cuckold, or otherwise, weakling, a Shota, an Australian, Or so ripped and well experienced he's sick of turning his partners into cum-socket ragdolls every danm time. Also, Orc women probably know how to cook, so it's usually the same mentality of people who fuck carribean women I guess.

Or a filth fetishist, into "Exotic" tastes, (Farts, armpit hair, pubic hair, sweat, unwashed, dirty feet, tribal attire, loincloths, leglock suffocation, leglocking, harems and all that primal non orderly shit)

Also, probably killing animals and fucking on the carcass, sometimes inside of the creatures intestines.

Infact, i'm fairly sure that's what Orcs use for condoms.

So you know, kill a monster, use it's guts to fuck your orc.

I am going to conquer that mountain.

I just want big gf.

Or is the mountain gonna conquer you?

>and is only enjoyed by people who unironically think Lightning as portrayed in Lightning Returns: FFXIII is a good female character
I get that you don't enjoy WCW, but this is taking it a bit too far don't you think?

I really didn't need that stroll through the inside of your head, dude.

People in my country fuck anything that breathes.

I probably am, but it comes from having my heart spurned by how crappy it ended up being after having invested so much time into it.

I'll be fine as long as I don't forget to STEP AND BREATH.

I've only read some of it, what makes it so bad?

Where you're going, you won't even have to Breathe

Where are you from?

Male character remains useless and everyone refuses to help him actually become useful to the story, female character spends most of the time either being an unstoppable and stoic plot device, or being off screen as people allude to some wierd vaguely hinted dark past that relies heavily on a hamfisted "childhood amnesia" plot device.

Sister character remains annoying and one dimensional.

I stopped some time in, when they got to the part where they still kept skirting around the dark past because of the amnesia bullcrap, I just couldn't bring myself to read anymore. The main female character exists purely to be a waifu, and not even a good one. Hence the comparison to Lightning.

Hell, even Tsukune from Rosario+Vampire eventually nutted up and became useful and took an active role in the story and struggle. This punk just stays a useless whelp the entire time, and is insufferable.

As someone who actually likes the show/manga, my biggest criticisms would be:
>The earliest parts are a bit of a mess. It tries to set up three potential BBEGs at the same time, giving very little development to either of them. For example the release of Medusa could've been delayed to after the events in the anime without much trouble
>The plot grinds to a halt after the Weekend arc, filled with what is effectively filler until the plot slowly gets started again
>The relationship between the two characters has progressed relatively little (though currently in the manga that's changing a lot, that's a good thing)
>Based KMM-dan get too little screentime

Similar to the mindset of those who date orc/elf hybrids.

Do you have that gif?

>Ther only have strong, sexy, and clever daughters

>it actually happened

How terrible.

Also good!

usually we can assume the man in question perceived a lack of attention from his own mother figure and seeks a motherly and physically dominant role in a lover
a person who is insecure will feel safer if his role is not about taking many initiatives, again seeking a dominant partner

>Send son to military academy
>Teach a value of law supported by strength
>Create Half-Orc Napoleon

Better question:

What's the mindset of an orc woman that dates human men?

>mfw

They're basically fantasy She-Hulk. Or fantasy Orion women. Take your pick.

t. Spanish

probably brazil

>ywn have to convince your veteran dad to appreciate and validate your Orc girlfriend

I'm a tall enough guy, just about 6'1". Recently entered a FWB situation with a girl who's easily 6'2", maybe even 6'3". It's the weirdest thing having the girl lean down to kiss you. Also up until now I've basically been able to pick up and move around any girl I've had sex with without any strain. It's all very odd.

>What's the mindset of an orc woman that dates human men?

Or, consequently their Mother was almost the sole strong parental figure in their life, and they grew to respect her greatly, so they then desire to find a desirable potential mate with traits and attitude that reminds them of their mother, but yet at the same time also display youth and vibrancy that the great size and physical strength lends to.

So either its for people who either never had a strong mother figure, or who's strong mother figure effectively shaped their mindset and who they are as a person.

I really need to learn to stop comparing girls to my mom

Make her wear high heels and compliment her for it

>filename
>not "lady asks a young lad what part of the German military he wishes to join"

Pleasure of the hunt
Want some delicacy that Orc men may not provide (depends on the settings or people I guess, I'm sure orc men can be good husband)
Want to piss of her dad

Good grief, meeting your orc parent-in-laws. Imagine that.

>growing to respect your mother
AH!

Dindu warcraft orcs suck m8

Nice.

>I'm really lonely and want to be mothered.

Fuck off Freud, we all know you are trying to put your magical realm into every game

They might appreciate you, after all you managed to survive have sex and survive some hard snu snu with their daughter, you must be quite a warrior to do this

Doesn't work that way, broheim.

One drop rule, and all.

No but I have the webm for it.

>"Marry my daughter! Daughter strong, wide hips! Will give you many strong sons!"

>claims lack of "venturin" responsible for my "odd fetish"
>despite dad being a dragon man
Dad, I know mom's dragonborn. The whole town knows.

A stable income and standard of living above "huts in the wild"

When I met her she was wearing platformed punkish combat boots which added a good inch to her height. I felt physically intimidated by her presence. Towered-over. However, she decided to get skinny in university, I mean it makes her much more approachable and less scary, but she used to weigh over 80kg. I saw a picture. It was all muscle. Not sure if I'm disappointed or happy about this.

That's the best way to die.

>we all know you are trying to put your magical realm into every game
To be fair, sometimes it can be fun to try and compete with him on it.

Also, what the guy before him said was a lot more Fruedian than what the guy you responded to said. The second guy's is just "If you have good parents, then you will seek a partner with traits that remind you of them, and that you associate with good parenting for your future child"

"Father will be pleased if his line will rule over man and Orc."
"Pelor strong, Gruumsh weak."
"If I marry a knight, I'll have fine steel and won't have to share my land with the clan."
"This one goes down, and no tusks to watch out for."
"All the men in my village are spoken for, I will find a husband among the human shamans."
"Two years of hunting with this human and he's always pulled his own weight. I could do worse."
"He makes me laugh and cooks a fine stew."
"Human bards can play good songs and know great stories."
"Tomorrow we go to battle as mercenaries. Life is short. If Kord wills it, ours will be a child of the company."
"He's like an Elf, but manlier."
"Better than a Goblin."
"Better bedwarmer than a Dwarf."
"This will make my moms mad."
"I want a man who will tend my trophies and tan the leathers."
"He's good with Wargs."
"DATZ' MY LUCKY 'OOMIE, 'GOT BLUE EYEZ."

Alright fags we all know why we're here

Might as well get started

Start going to the gym together, encourage her to lift

If anyone has any objections let me know.

I love the contrast between number 1 and 2 here.

I want to dress her up in restrictive, feminin clothing and make her attend dinner parties.

>6'2"
>all muscle
Sounds like perfect woman.

If you have images featuring green women with pink men those would be greatly appreciated

>"This one goes down, and no tusks to watch out for."

I laughted.

No complaints at all mate, go right ahead

"I wager my stake in the name of my first son. You argue only with your daughter for it."

"Fine bet my man-son, but I bet the tribe taking your second name."

"I'll see that bet with my brother in-laws living in the castle."

"Good bet, throw the dice and we'll see who Morgoth favors."

Only a handful are dindus, mostly Frostwolves. The rest are didus, willdoagains that the dindus don't want to give up on.

Yeah. I got my hopes up for a protective witch waifu story but it turned out she had no personality at all and was the most literal textbook definition of a mary sue possible. Oh well.

I'll see what I can do

>pubic hair is exoctic
wew

I'm troving through lots of images but sadly there isn't much, especially shit that's sfw.

the same as usual
>I'ma stick my dick in it.

Anything involving well dressed orc ladies that look uncomfortable in their attire?

Anything with bullying?

user if you want a specific picture just ask for it, no need to beat around the bush.

then post the nsfw and tastefully censor it