Einsteinium + Litecoin just got confirmed! This is going to be an amazing partnership, told you kids not to sell...

Einsteinium + Litecoin just got confirmed! This is going to be an amazing partnership, told you kids not to sell. Let the moon begin!
Oh and for you normies who didn't buy, we're waving goodbye from our launching rocket right now!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bought in at 82 euros. It has been a good investment so far, let it rise i say

You think you can just say stuff without backing it up?

This

Fake shill. This thing is getting dumped hard because the news won't live up to the hype.

Baseless shilling, EMC2 will go NOWHERE!

I will look down to you from the moon faggot

Your mom. Look at the chart :D

TWO MINUTES

Redditcoin. It's a fucking pump and dump fooling those popsci faggots that love le astronomy-nigger.

this, we'll see a lot of bag holders and pink wojacks soon.

This thing is tanking lmfao

where is news

Price is being manipulated by a few whales. This thing isn't sustainable for the time being. Scary shit.

>bigger than an Apple partnership

This is how all commodities work. Smaller mkap coins are just more prone to autism and silly looking graphs

>Einsteinium! Be sure to get inieum on these great priceiniums!

Honestly, could there be a more gimmicky coin? Their entire site is buzzwords and fake news

the news is asic-resistance.

fucking gay

loved watching myself lose $3k, gain it back, then end up $1k down

fucking gay reddit coin

News aside, Is this a good long term hold?

if you hate money, yes.

Fake news you piece of shit

It's a fucking mining algorithm lmao.

This reminds me of siacoin with their big announcement that turned out to be a prebuilt miner, guess what, it dropped into oblivion

Turns out the news is shit. Can't believe people are still trading for this shit.

twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin
Ahahahaahahaha

STOP LAUGHING THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS BIGGER THAN A PARTNERSHIP WITH APPLE YOU IGNORANT FOOL

>retarded coin named after einstein

Imagine a pink wojack

Lol 20+ BTC buy walls keep being set up to raise the price, but the growth simply doesn't hold.

Dump this now while it's still over 10k sats.

It's already dumped

fuggg, tried buying in when it flash crashed and I couldnt catch it on the rebound. That was the main event. 70% easy in less 5 minutes.

Typical RAIchsmark investor.

hahahahahhah fucking rip EMC2