Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Family Man Edition: When do you think your character will settle down and have a family?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit
Spheres of Might playtest:
docs.google.com/document/d/160bWvYewTwEXj9ZZv-jJ9-VrvGpYNHNcF8w6BMsdqgU/edit

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12572344
docs.google.com/document/d/1UnkUhGN9gdYglWb1mIgHns4CtIIRjGE-PdvC4Ljh8J4/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About 20 years before the campaign happened.

How much money can you generate with Profession: Slave owner/trader?

As soon as he's done clearing out these goblins!

It's rats, you fuckface.

Go home, Arehera, you're drunk.

About 8308g directed into your skull once after a few checks.

Most likely after she eats someone alive and turns into a horrifying monster.

Hot, tell me more.

WotR brawler busily browses... uh... fuck, I ran out of words starting with 'b'.

But, anyway, looking for opinions or ideas for Dossentistantrotitanianiawhateverhernameis.

strawpoll.me/12572344

>the price of a +2 masterwork morningstar

I giggled

>2 year time skip ends
>Seht has married Shayliss and has already popped out a few sprogs
>Casimir and Val are also married and she has a bun in the oven
>Onryou fled Sandpoint to seek the inner peace she requires to quiet the pain of losing Seht, Aranha doesn't have anything better to do so she goes with her
>TFW Corwin, the town drunk, is the only one left to try to get Ameiko to her rightful place in Minkai

Likely after he's become immortal.

It hasn't stopped him from leaving a few kids around during his pre-campaign travels.

When he finds a cute girl during a raid, of course.

Not as much as a Mystic Pimp.

How the fuck do you know that?

But what if the cute girl finds YOU during a raid?

I've been pondering on Magus myself lately.

Spellstrike is mostly replicated by Energy Blade, Cryptic Strike, Clarified Strike, etc. It's just slightly better.

Spell Combat is mostly replicated by Mystic Assault. It's just better.

Both are now class agnostic things, albeit the magus ones have less limitations.

They need something unique to them again.

Then it'll save him the trouble of looking.

>It's up to Corwin to get the band back together
>It's 106 miles to Magnimar
>He's got a full jug of mead
>Half a pack of tindertwigs
>It's dark
>He's wearing sunglasses

How the fuck do I know what? The price of a common magical item?

8 GP - Morningstar
300 GP - Masterwork
8,000 GP - the cost of enchanting a weapon to +2

The point was he'll be heading back to Shayliss after he's done with the gobbos.
Not him, just shitposting.

I don't understand what this means.

+8300 is +2 masterwork.

>sessions begin by getting the band back together, because it's a mission from the amatatsu seal

>TFW Koya can watch all the little ones in the caravan while their brave hero parents fight ninja and monsters alike

This needs to happen.

The fact that you have that memorized suggests, to me, an overabundance of free time or something.

>SoM
Does anyone know what happened to the Paragon class? I was hoping to use it.

>Bringing your kids on the caravan
>When there's already a tight limit on how many passengers you can bring along

HIT IT!

Do you prefer serfs, then?

The first level of enchantment includes the cost of getting the weapon Masterwork senpai, you're paying too much.

It became the sentinel.

>using the caravan rules

Or just having played the game a long time.

She has a nice fiancee and will likely settle down with her after she's done trying to sort out the mess with the people who killed her adoptive parents, but they'll probably never stay in one place

It doesn't.

Given that he's Half-Elf, he knows that he's got a longer lifespan than humans. So, being that he's only in his early 20's, he's not planning on settling down any time soon.

Unless of course his family arranges a political marriage for him. Being heir to a noble seat kinda puts a damper on some things.

The children of hags are changelings. They're larval hags. Until they become hags, they're immature and can't have children, because they're not fully grown. Different hags have different requirements for full growth. Annis hags, cannibals and eaters of children, are what happen with a hulking changeling actually eats someone.

I would prefer if you took 5d8 damage and gave me a DC 21 Will save or take full damage and be slowed for 1d6 rounds.

Hold on what the fuck. Have I been paying 300 too much this whole time?

>Only a masterwork weapon can become a magic weapon, and the masterwork cost is added to the total cost to determine final market value.
No you haven't. Most people have been paying 300gp too little.

He's thinking of stuff like mithral and adamantine. Masterwork is include din the price of those, not enchantment.

Ah! It did! Thank you.

I've been playing PF for like 5 years senpai, as a GM for the most part

Repostan in the new thread!

What up hombres! Well, I've come to fulfill my promise.

I give you, the initial alpha version of the new Unchained Sphere Magus!
>docs.google.com/document/d/1UnkUhGN9gdYglWb1mIgHns4CtIIRjGE-PdvC4Ljh8J4/edit?usp=sharing

Now, its only the initial draft, as I've been sick for the last week, so its probably a horribly balanced mess. But hopefully you smart and wonderful anons will help me out and point out any stupid things that need to be critiqued in this Doc.

Please feel free to critique, shit on, and tear into this at your heart's content!
So far many people have already pointed out issues, and I have immediately addressed then=m and made corrections accordingly.

So please, come here and mess my crap up famalampais!

One of my previous characters was a family man that slowly became a construct.

My current character is a construct that is slowly becoming a family, man.

>slowly becoming a family, man

user pls.

Bless you than.

>tfw armor progression still wonky and slow AF
>tfw no option to get Canny Defense in exchange for totally losing armor proficiency stuff

It's pretty okay so far, though

Nah; the gish has been a dearly loved trope from the 70's. It's finally gotten the class it deserved.

Shayliss is a proto-slut, she's not a proper slut like her sister and that's largely why Papa Vinder acts as shocked as he does when he catches her all nekkid.

There is like a 40% chance Shayliss is still a maid when she cornered Seht!

If I go ahead and change the first, then I may as well rewrite the whole class grom the ground up

For the second, Path of the Einhander gets defence bonus stuff. Or is that not enough? Because so far I've had people tell me that the AC bonus it grants is a tad too high, so I've had plans to reduce it

Is it possible to make a punch magus?

Yes, I think that's what the Esoteric archetype is.

How does one Zandatsu, /pfg/?

The Esoteric Magus. But it's trash. Also the Phantom Blade Magus, if you keep your phantom blade stuck in your head.

>famalampais!
Famalampai sounds like some sort of parasitic fish...

[muffled finger guns in the distance]

>rework the class from the ground up
You're pretty much doing that anyway, senpai.

>Path of the Einhander
The problem there is that, since it's based on your Caster Level, you can pump it SUPER HIGH and it applies no matter what you wear. Canny Defense requires light or no armor and einhanding, and was capped by your TOTAL LEVEL, and simultaneously required you to be pumping Int a lot to even hit that cap.

>Onryou and Aranha are already in Kalsgard
>Seht needs Corwin's help to rescue Shayliss from a vicious dragon
>Valeriya can't assume the mantle of Vilderavn while heavily pregnant, exasperating her as she is trying to uncover the source of grisly murders in Magnimar

There we go.

Book 2 of Jade Regent, Dragon's Demand and Skinsaw Cult are all accounted for.

(Spoilers incoming)

By the time he finishes getting the gang back together, it will be caravaneering season and they can circumvent Book 3 entirely.

Esoteric Magus is a punch magus. The Spiritualist Phantom Blade Archetype is even better at it. Also Catfulk and Changelings can do so with claws.

As soon as his stalker forces herself onto him again

It's party-splitting all the way down.
The entire Friday campaign will be over by the time they get on the road to Minkai.

So you want something that is weaker, more limited in use, and far more stat dependant than is already present?

The gift horse doesn't have canker sores, you don't have to check in there for them. And if you need it so specifically, there are dozens of other classes that are dippable that can be used to help emulate it.

Besides, I want my magical duelists to go into battle in fullplate and an estoc

Spellstrike is pretty much duplicated by talents (I think mind has one now, too). Spell Combat is better than Mystic Assault, unless you want to use something other than a one-handed melee weapon. The magus really does need more than this.

Sorry, I don't understand the outrage.

My character is already a father!

... Nigga what, all your focuses are clearly based off of archetypes and such, and Canny Defense is something granted by an archetype, Kensai, that is fairly popular. I'm not demanding it and I think what you have so far outside of the somewhat clunky AC bonus from Einhander is pretty cool for a first draft.

I didn't tell you "convert Einhander to this", it was a completely separate thought. Don't push a stick up anywhere it doesn't belong.

NO

STOP

SEHT IS NOT MARRYING THAT WHORE

Sorry, I apologize for putting words in your mouth and inferring meaning from your statement that was not intended.

As you can tell, I'm kind of a retard.

But she's a classy young lady, Ven said so.

You're not the first one that's had that problem, so don't feel too bad.

I'm kind of hoping that your homebrew turns out well and can replicate a lot of the archetypes, because I would be down for respeccing a Kensai/Bladebound into it if it gets okayed.

there gonna have plenty of kids!!

Ven is desperate to get his daughters married before they squirt out a bastard! DESPERATE!

Do you think he'd marry his lovely younger daughter to some Shoanti runt that just wandered into town two days prior unless she had a reputation for lechery?

Shayliss is a woman that can gulp down an entire glass of Norah's special brew, if you know what I'm saying.

DELETE THIS

I might have a crack at it myself once I finish my take on Armorist.

I have some thoughts a-brewing.

Another user already had his crack at remaking the Armorist

>Seht's Constitution is 14

What's his woman's Con looking like?

Shoanti get 2d6, by the way.

Pls no

PLS

NO

Yes well I'm doing it too gosh heckin' dangit.

Another user trying to fix it doesn't mean I can't, especially if we're thinking along different lines!

How would you feel if I added an Unarmored Path in the future? that way you can have unarmored combat abilites, not overlap with Einhander, and can even use super weeby 2h weapons, like an Elven Curvedblade?

Rolled 6, 4 + 2 = 12 (2d6 + 2)

IT'S ROLLIN' TIME, BOYS

Damn son!

That's a like 1/5th his size. Goddamn.

Guess Mori isn't the only horse in the party.

>The runt's packin' some heat

Shayliss is going to be in for a very, very big surprise on their wedding night.

Are you the user who posted his new remake of it last night?
If so, I'm sorry but it was shit. It does nothing to fix Armorist's problems

there is a game
a character is in the game
a person is looking for mildly lewd ideas for the character in the game

What's Corwin and Cassomir like in comparison?

They never actually fugged, Shayliss just stripped and tempted Seht. Canon still works!

Rolled 1, 2 + 2 = 5 (2d6 + 2)

Let's find out (Corwin is +2 and the 2d6, Casimir is +1 and the 2d4)

Well I'm open to feedback and suggestions. If the quality picking was bad, how so?

What do you think is 'the problem' with Armorist?

I dunno, what race are they?
Casimir has a 12 Con and Corwin has 14

Rolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d4)

That... That 1+2+2 is 5 for Corwin.

Rolling proper for Casimir.

O-oh dear.

>Seht is 12
>Corwin is 5
>Casimir is 4

Oh I'm giggling, Hot Springs with horse neighing sound effects when?

Shouldn't y'all just go with what fits for the character? They're PCs, after all, going to be at least above average anyhow unless it's more fun not to be.

Oh yeah, this is all for fun, noncanon. It's just hilarious to see what the dice provide!

This shit is why I actually prefer Pathfinder Vices. No fucking "suddenly hung shota" or "hehe youse a tiny cuck" bullshit.

I just don't go into detail about it. Leave that stuff to the side, and do what makes sense for the character, within reason of their actual stats.