How does one defeat a Tarrasque?

How does one defeat a Tarrasque?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvAUB3fmoIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One cannot defeat the Tarrasque until they've defeated their inner Tarrasque.

You beat it into a puddle and then wish it away.

You trap it and then mine it for food on your post-apocalyptic food-lacking planet.

You can't in PF. It is literally killed only by fiat rules set by your GM.

By not being on the same plane of existence it calls home.

Polymorph?

You run up under it and shove a bag of holding into another bag of holding, nobly sacrificing yourself to suck it into another dimension

youtube.com/watch?v=LvAUB3fmoIs With Love.

Exploit it's low dex by preparing for its attack. Set a trap that lowers dex and slows movement.

eat it.

Is that your answer to every adversity?

Yes

use this.

There's a story behind this isn't there?

She thicc. Who dis?

>52279910
With love.

This is my character Awinita the Ox. She's a professional eater of strong things, typically those things are also big.

also a lazy recolor of this.

I like her

you must go and appease something its size/ larger than it to fight it kaiju style
and hopefully you can give whatever you appeased what it wants because in that case you just have something as stronger as or stronger than a tarrasque to deal with

Suffocation, via shoveling dirt in it's mouth after draining it's low willpower with an Allip.

nigga u need godzilla or voltron for this shit

do you even get paid to fighht the tarrasque?

poke it real hard in the eye

dude if you dont stop the tarrasque, theres not gonna be a civilization left to use the currency in
normally they arent even trying to destroy everything, just heading from A to B makes them leave a trail of death

With the power of friendship!

Come on, there's no super powergamer/bullshit way of 100% killing a Tarrasque?

Have halfling/gnome place Immovable rod in stomach

Step 1: Find the planet/plane the Tarrasque is from.
Step 2: Find the apex predator of that world, something that preys on Tarrasques.
Step 3: Bring it to your world to deal with the Tarrasque.

Tarrasque problem solved, it is defeated.

Have fun blowing up from regenerating tarrasque parts.

I really want a redemption arc where someone literally has to kill a fucking ghost terrasque inside of them.

But what if the tarrasque is the apex predator?

A very large bag of holding placed over the head.

>eat a gibbed up monster
>become a gibbed up monster
poetry

you'd just be dealing with something worse than a tarrasque

What would happen if a Tarrasque became a Lich?

Just find cthulhu and talk into destroying the beast. But the problem afterward is dealing with cthulhu himself. We cant win...

According to mythology, you get a hot ass holy bitch to charm it

She will then lead the pacified creature back to civilization where, helpless, it will be murdered, making everyone feel kind of bad and shit but oh well Deus Vult

Just find a bigger cthulhu, it's fine.

How does one defeat a earthquake or defeat a hurricane? (and the hurricane and earthquake have magic resist.)

Heard you talking shit like I wouldn't find out.

High Seduction roll

get a storm cleric to pray to a god of such things?

even in mythology roll to seduce trumps everything

OP specified "defeat the Tarrasque", what happens after is irrelevant.

Summon Bigger Fish is always a valid option.

if we're playing with words and using riddle logic- summoning a bigger fish that you cant stop still counts as the tarrasque stopping you. Because the tarrasque only had to exist as a presence for you to destroy yourself.
when you get to your heaven and the gods ask you why you destroyed the world with such a horrible monster and you say "all I was asked to do was stop the tarrasque" they would still send you to hel family

Hit it REALLY HARD.

>destroying the Tarrasque was all part of its plan

A valid option.

You and your fellow paladin brothers convince the tarrasque to turn to a life of good and order, having it assist you in the fight against evil and rebuild cities with it's might. Have it learn divine magic and act as a holy beacon in the end times so that even in total defeat the tarrasque will remain, endlessly reviving the elite paladins to slowly tear away the demon forces.

You forget user, that Tarrasques are mindless killing machines. They're not even aligned.

get some sort of symbiote ripoff entity to take over its body?

Ladies and Gentlemen, LN.

What if you had a class feature that could obliterate anything you ate?

Rolled 19 (1d20)

Did that to an ancient white dragon a few weeks back, in a 5e campaign.

THEN I KILLED THE DRAGON.

The fact that I had a Silver Horn of Valhalla helped. Though it also meant that my character was out of the campaign for the remaining two sessions and so wasn't around to help defeat Tiamat. And also she has no idea how the Astral Plane works or what color portal she's looking for, so she's liable to jump into the first one that isn't jet black.

Let's see what that might be...

Oh, hey, a random location on the Prime Material. Sweet. Of course, knowing my Dungeon Master, it'll probably be somewhere in Zakhara, Kara-Tur, or Maztica...

By killing it

Prepare to take some RKOs

Thousand-strong Simulacra Clone Armies casting save or die spells all day.

The tarrasque is not the apex predator. Apex predators don't have that much defensive spikes.

Tarrasques have spikes because they have a natural predator: ADVENTURERS

With a bigger tarrasque.

Befriend it and lead it into town where the villagers will murder it and then convert to Christianity for their sins.

Inform Khorne that I've found his pet, and ask how he wants it returned to him.

suffocation and starvation damage.

By reducing its hitpoints to zero.

youtu.be/PFxEQav5CKA

that sure is a strange way of spelling "coronary artery blockage lass"

Did you try singing to it and pray ?
Seems like it worked in south of France.

Then you'd be a munchkin.
Or a shitty mangaka.

sexy
more weaponized wormhole/blackhole/etc designs please

How do I send something to the astral plane without fearing that it might come back? It must stay alive through the process.

Throw it into the Far Realm.

This guy knows whats up

>send it into space
>send it into a pocket dimension
>send it to another plane
>send it forward in time, Alduin-style

You should start noticing a theme

Now I want to run a campaign where a Tarrasque just crash lands on a alien planet one day.

Somehow I can't imagine the Tarrasque having much sense of modesty.

Simple, play as the GM and decide that said tarrasque suddenly got other things on its mind and went away.

By getting a maiden to sing hymns and pray for it to become tame, then have your idiot villagers stone it to death rather than use it like construction equipment for repairing the damage it had done.

>somehow, all of the Tarrasques people have been sending elsewhere all land near the PCs just after they claim it couldn't get any worse than one Tarrasque.

> Feed it

We pissed off our DM once because instead of going for some mystical fancy artifact to defeat it, we just force fed it stuff until it fell back to sleep.

How does one defeat Godzilla?

Wish.

Have a shitty DM

Well, one unsuccessful plan for dealing with Godzilla was using the corpse of a dead Godzilla to create Mecha Godzilla. Could one possibly find a dead Tarrasque corpse and create a Mecha Tarrasque?

The power of friendship.

>Gather a cabal of the world's most powerful clerics
>Have them all cast their highest healing spells on the Tarrasque
>They follow from a safe distance doing this
>Eventually the Tarrasque will reach 2x it's full HP, at which point it will explode
>Have the clerics round of the chucks and use them to fashion armour, weapons, and food for their respective orders/parishes/kingdoms.