The orcs have been united by a napoleon tier leader and are about to go to town on the elves

The orcs have been united by a napoleon tier leader and are about to go to town on the elves

The elves however have been massive dicks to everyone and kind of deserve this after aggressive expansion into orc lands for decades not expecting any consequences

It will be a bloody war, but it will ultimatly end in a stalemate unless your party steps in
Who does your party side with and why?

Which side has the better waifu?

Who pays better

In this situation, I would allow the Orcs to make considerable headway against the Elves, before showing up to turn the tide when it's two minutes to midnight and save the day.

This way the Elves, who are "better," will ultimately win, but will be shown that their actions have major consequences and they survived only because of another groups generosity.

The orc's napoleon is best waifu.

Who does my party side with?
Pfff, neither. Let the war drag out as much as possible, then attack both when their resources are completely drained.
Two birds with one stone. And my empire just got extra big.

I side with the orcs and take the opportunity to take a shitload of elven treasure and slaves.

>both the orcish republic and the elven kingdom start sending daughters of cheiftons and important nobles to woo the human kingdoms to their side
>because of the nature of orc culture they're able to marry faster while elves have to fumble through the complicated courtship rituals
>this leads to orcs getting the most marriages byt elves getting the stronger human kingdoms
>this creates a divide between the orc loving kingdoms to the south and the elf loving kingdoms to the north
>this division leads to several world wars much later
>meanwhile the dwarven kingdoms are laughing their collective asses off while slowly realising that they could become a economic super power if the elves lost

Orcs on this side? Elves on that side. And us here in the middle? Seems a party could make a lot of money in such a situation.

Orcs, because elves are condescending pricks who are the absolute worst. The Orcs would also probably be grateful for all of our assistance, while Elves would just be like 'I guess not ALL of your kind are degenerates'. Having the favor of a new world power is always nice.

Also, because green is my favorite color.

The party never involves itself in morally grey, trope inversion meme scenarios.

Honestly in this guy's boat here. Also just in general I'm a much bigger fan of orc aesthetics than Elven ones.

The only real answer to this kind of scenario is "whichever side you think is cooler" and for me that's orcs.

>The orcs have been united by a napoleon tier leader

You mean a leader who protects the rights of the people, protects minorities, champions science, and destroys aristocrats? Do the orcs have an equivalent to the French Foreign Legion?

I would band together with other artificers and alchemists to make weapons, armor, magical artifacts, and other supplies and sell to both sides and grow rich and powerful, doing all I can to prolong the war. I would also sell to the human kingdoms at a discount, having them stockpile supplies until its time to take out both the elves and orcs.

Don't forget loves his wife even when they both cheat on each other

Honestly though ops question is too vague for me to decide. War is bad for everyone

I side with the orcs. The racism of the elves and their genocide of the orc race, who only act as their culture dictates, have long made me very uncomfortable.

Mostly this, though is a pretty good point as well.

I know this is /pol/ but I'm having trouble figuring out if it's mocking lefty or righty.

Funny how indistinguishable they become without labels

>orcs are about to go to town on a bunch of massive dicks
kek

tfw i'm not /pol/ and was being serious

>napoleon
Hmmm. French Republic themed orcs? Never done that before. Interesting. Under Napoleon, the French infantry marched in a gaggle instead of the disciplined lines and basically zerg rushed the Perfidious Albions. Interesting.

>war is bad for everyone

sleep snug, smug.

>loves his wife even when she sucks him

>War is bad

millennial spotted

>elves are massive dicks
>nothing implies orcs are bad
That's an easy one then.

Orcs. We get to help a new world power rise, possibly help shape its structure and culture, and we get to teach the elves that being ancient and haughty doesn't make you important.

I sell my massive magical superweapon project to both sides, under elven and orcish disguises.

Either these assholes enter stalemate or they wipe each other out. Either way, it's gonna get entertaining for a while.

I suggest to the Elves to employ scorched earth tactics and use their geographical and climate advantages as well as their low reliance of food supplies through druidic orders.

>Getting involved in a war
>where you will inevitably piss large amounts of people off should you have any significant involvement
>not just staying neutral and selling arms to both sides
You could make an adventure out of finding rare magical weaponry to sell on, or be commissioned to find new methods of defensive spellwork

>Elves have already been expanding into Orc lands for decades
>War ends in a stalemate
>AKA Elves manage to maintain their holdings and win the war
>Orcs have a Napoleon-tier leader and still get btfo

Why are orc savages so pathetic lmao

More like both sides get get there numbers shreded but the elves can't get into orc lands with out getting there infantry raped but they are sucking their allies dry for more soldiers while the orcs arn't as advanced are don't have that many allies

Except, OP said the Elves are dicks and friendless. Orcs should make alliances with Orges, Wolves and dare I say it, Humans to teach the haughty Elves a lesson.

Could also be that elves are a gigantic superpower and orcs are literally postioned right next to them
Also being a dick doesn't mean friendless

If they're Orks, I side wif da boyz. If Orcs, Elven alliance.

>allowing any other countries to get stronger
>ever
Do you even politics?

I purge the xeno scum and turn the planet into a forge world for the Omnisiah

Orcs, no hesitation.

One part I have a huge crush on Napolean. The other, Orc waifus are better than Elf waifus.

Aside from being assholes what are the elves like culturally? Are they British to our French Orcs?

>Likes Napoleon
>Wanting to be Napoleons subordinate
>Not joining his enemies just so you can become his bitter rival
>Start by beating his best generals in critical engagements and campaigns while Napoleon is occupied in another theater
>Not wanting to know Napoleons hatred for you ruining his plans
>Eventually facing the man himself and fighting to a stalemate/losing with heavy losses on Napoleons side
>Not wanting Napoleon to accept you as an equal and admiring your ability to command
>Not wanting Napoleon to write you letters congratulating you on your abilities
>Not wanting Napoleon to ask you himself to join him
>Not seeing his sad but understanding face when you refuse out of a sense of duty

Pathetic user, truly.

>wanting to frustrate the plans of one of the most influential and forward thinking men in history
>not wanting to be apart of the greatness Orc-Napolean builds
>Not marrying into his family at his command

Double pathetic user.

>not letting the Elves and Orcs beat each other up so you can swoop in and smash their ability to fight you and claim their colonial holdings across the world.
Do you even Perfidious Humanity?

>Wanting to pleas one of the most influential and forward thinking men in history
>Not wanting to be apart of the greatness that defeats Orc-Napoleon builds
>Not marrying Napoleon when you country eventually loses the war (Marie Louise, Duchess of Parma, Napoleon's second wife, eldest child of the Habsburg Emperor Francis II of Austria)

He'll love/hate me and just use you to achieve his goals.

The only correct answer.

>just use you to achieve his goals.
I'm surprisingly ok with his given his goals.

Most of his reforms are still in use in Europe today, far outside of France even.

OP here, elves are a mixture of british culture with and aztec like religion and are constantly pulling spanish inquisition tier shit for no reason and behave with more dickishness than all three combined

well fuck I guess that means humanity cant be the brits now

>Orc Napoleon is the same as human Napoleon

We'll all be living in mud huts if we allow Orcoleon to get the nuclear codes.

If they're culturally British and worship an Aztec religion doesn't that make their religion the most moderate of all the other Elvish Kingdoms?

Pretty scary to imagine desu

Then why call describe the Orc as "Napolean tier". I assume that extends to beyond the battlefield.

The man was an engineer, philosopher, statesmen, state builder, writer, master orator, and skilled diplomat.

The elves, of course. Orcs are evil.

Because Napoleon irl just built upon the institutions already present in France at the time. Orcs aren't famous for any of those things.

The Revolution tore down most of the institutions at the time, then rebuilt them shittily. Napolean repaired Revolutionary France and turned it back into a country, then into a goddamn Empire.

He's far more than a General.

Standard fantasy orcs?

I side with the elves. Orcs being in a position of power is bad for everyone.

You can't compare 1800s France to an Orc tribe user. The knowledge on how to build grand structures, read works from masters of philosophy and their writings going back thousands of years, managing a state, public speaking, and diplomacy were not lost during the revolution.

Napoleon was educated on most of this before the revolution occurred. He could be great at all those things because of the education he received, there was a foundation of knowledge that he built upon.

How could Orc Napoleon know any of this?

>Not being Elf Wellington.
>Not beating Napoleon through superior resources and privilege he cannot hope to match
>Not cucking him every time you find one of his lovers.

Sleep snaug, Smaug.

Napolean was sent to great schools in which he excelled.

Orcolean must've had something similar, additionally a similar childhood. Napolean grew up as a noble with access to education.

The eternal Kanglo strikes again

wait for stalemate then kill them both. completely. no survivors

humans rule

These orcs probably don't even have a written language let alone schools and a concept of hereditary nobility.

OP should have called his Orc Napoleon "Orc Temüjin" I think it fits his world better based on the information he has given us.

OP didn't give us any information about the Orcs other than they have a great leader and have been getting encroached upon for decades by dickish Elves.

They absolutely could have written language and hereditary titles for all we know.

>Orc Temüjin
Moving the goal posts, user.

Wellington mostly won due to exploiting stupid and/or overconfident marshals, using superior quality soldiers to keep his numbers down, and being the uncontested master of logistics in the Peninsula.
He was also a great tactician, especially defensively, but that wasn't his unique quality.

We save everyone.

>implying elves are capable of cucking anyone

Dude he said the Elves are British-Aztecs.

If elves are a stereotypical the civilized race that follows that the orcs are barbarians. Aztecs were also massive assholes but they were moderately civilized. Britain was also a civilized nation. That's 3 points of civilization with the Elves.

Unless OP is a massive faggot that just flips everything to the opposite the Elves are the more advanced race in this situation.

If the Orcs are somehow the more advanced race how can we explain a situation where Elves have been able to wipe the floor with them for a decade?

I'm not moving goal posts, I'm just saying that if OP is trying to create a barbarian war chief that manages to defeat more advanced cultures then that is not Napoleon.

>If elves are a stereotypical the civilized race
No mention of that being the case.
>follows that the orcs are barbarians.
No it doesn't. Just because it is common does not mean that it can be assumed here.

>civilized
>ritualistic human sacrifice in the most gory of ways
>engineering flower wars for more sacrifices
The Aztecs were head and shoulders above their neighbors, but they were still barbarians at their core.

>If the Orcs are somehow the more advanced race how can we explain a situation where Elves have been able to wipe the floor with them for a decade?
Infighting can reduce the ability of any group to resist outsiders regardless of advantages.

>if OP is trying to create a barbarian war chief that manages to defeat more advanced cultures
There's no evidence that OP wanted that. There's just as much evidence in OP's post that Orcolean is just and educated and learned as Napolean was in history.

My whole point is that Napolean is a product of his upbringing, which included a lot of education, and moment in history. The French Revolution was ripe for men with the will and ability to effect change to rise to great heights. At 26 Napolean was general of an army, by 30 he was the head of state.

Well Wellington's defining ability was cucking Frenchmen and Italians. So if he cannot be an elf what race would our ntr hero be?

Elves are the stereotypical civilized race, its a further reach to assume they're savages than it is to assume they aren't.

Look at OPs pic, from it we can assume a number of things:
>Elves are more civilized than Orcs (Better equipment)
>Orcs are less civilized than the Elves (Almost no equipment)
>OPs setting is medieval fantasy

If that isn't enough of an indication that the situation is nothing like Revolutionary France I don't know what to tell you. Medieval lower nobility were rarely educated and even if they were not to the same level as lower nobility in the 1800s.

I somehow doubt genocidal Aztec elves attacking wouldn't unite a people.

Not to get off topic but the Aztec were also master builders and had mastered astronomy. They were also able to support a massive population with their advanced agriculture. Their religion was crazy but they were quite civilized. Equal to Rome in their brutality.

let them bleed their armies dry then step in and enslave them both, elves as body slaves/breeders and orcs are livestock/beasts of burden.

Sleep snug, Smug.

OP kind of screwed up by Making the expansionists analogous to the British.
Assuming it's NotEurope, the British mostly fought proxy wars with the odd expedition to fuck people up if they threatened their interests (I.E, the Copehgagen raid/Wellington).

Someone like The Prussians would fit more in a 1:1 comparison of causing not napoleon to rise

>elves as breeders
>wanting elven genes
kys

How is that even a question

Fuck elves

>Millenial Spotted

Childish, buzzword using retard spotted

>tea time on a blood sacrifice altar

>all elven weapons and martial arts are designed to capture enemies or genocide them in the most vile and intimidating way possible
>blood sacrifice is actually used to boost elven fertility

Just imagine the horror in the faces of Orcs when they have to face a bunch of Elven men with literal murder-boners...
Bet the elves even sodomize orcish captives before delivering them to blood sacrifice altars.

>not giving both sides enormous loans that mean you essentially own their countries in order to continue the war
>not funding extremist groups that won't accept a peace settlement in both countries
You don't even need to invade when you have the golden leash

Sleep snug, smug.

Let the war drag on till one or both sides are so desperate they'd be willing to pay just about anything I ask for. "It's about supply and demand, when people are low on their supply of hope demand goes up. When their demand is up so much they'll be willing to do anything for it"

Elves, because I hate when orcs or portrayed as anything other than completely evil and malevolent manifestations of darkness.

Make peace between the two factions and recruit both of them for my own efforts.

>Its another "Veeky Forums thinks any writing scenario that isn't perfectly black and white is edgy" episode

What he said is right, though.

Besides, if we help the elves we might get paid a little but there won't be any good loot. If we help the orcs there's all sorts of nice loot to be had.

like elf slaves?

No, fuck you!

Neither, we negotiate a lucrative deal in manufacturing weapons for both sides and then maintain strict neutrality whilst the money rolls in.

>can either kill orcs or not orcs
>one month later the population of orcs has reduced by 50%

Sleep snug, Smug.

Yeah, but that movie ends with the hero giving all his money away and getting the shit kicked out of him. All he gets out of it is killing a bunch of mexicans

>You and your party are frontiersmen in a small frontier town nominally under the "protection" of a nearby elven duchy
>It's a hard life, made harder by the posh, out-of-touch nobleman who serves as lord-mayor of the town
>Hear tell of a war to the west with the savage orcs, led by the infamous Not!Orc Napoleon
>All of a sudden, there are elves everywhere, with the town occupied constantly by Elvish soldiers who do as they please taking everything from the starving villagers
>One day, all elven soldiers and administrators disappear, and scouts report an army marching over the hills
>The town surrenders, and is occupied by the orcs
>Unlike the elves, the orcs do not hold themselves as "superior" to the townfolk, and act charitably and justly
>They pay for provisions, if one acts disorderly or cruelly he is held accountable, they allow the frontiersmen to organize themselves democratically
>Not only that, the orcs create work programs to improve infrastructure and promote commerce
>Weeks later, the town has grown to love their new friends, and has come to value their presence in the town
>Suddenly, an order comes down from the Bureau of Recruitment
>There will be a general conscription of citizens aged 16-30 in this and every other occupied town
>The fear of the initial occupation returns
>The townsfolk remember stories of how none-elf conscripts were treated in the elven army
>Like slaves, worked to the bone, sent into battle with nothing more than a dull spear
>Everyone waits in the town square on draft day, as a regal looking orc officer reads off names, including the entire party
>Most conscripts are taken by an elf in Orcish regalia to train with the Orcish Foreign Legion
>But the party is taken to the recruitment officer to discuss "Irregular Service"
>The recruitment officer describes the need for individuals with special skills to act as "adventurers" to support the war effort
>The party has been chosen for having these skills

Would you play it?

It's a "Veeky Forums thinks subverting a cliche in the most obvious way possible is clever" thread.

I side with the elves, because I'm tired of GMs who think they're being clever by doing the 'orcs were actually the good guys' thing.

Divide et impera.

OP here, reading through the thread i released that i was being too one sided
Orcs are a confederacy, meaning shit will fall apart after the war unless orc napoleon takes full control, orcs also practice barbaric things like cannibalism, use child soldiers, and are constantly flinging elven corpses at elven cities. However everyone is treated as equals in orc society
Helping the elves will also mean less pissed off nobles

>Orcs are innocent dindus led by Napoleorc.
>Elves spend their time ticking off boxes on a by the numbers villain checklist.

Shit tier role reversal, with a strong chance of Napoleorc being a shit tier self-insert sue.

Not even close, totally siding with the elves.

Sounds like fun desu. Killing Elves is always fun.

Dwarf or Vetinari detected.
I approve

>meanwhile the dwarven kingdoms are laughing their collective asses off while slowly realising that they could become a economic super power if the elves lost
>not selling dwarven work to both sides and watch them slaughter each other with it to be an economic super power anyways

>she sucks him
You probably meant cuck (otherwise it makes no sense) but
>they both cheat on each other
read nigga read

Got to kill all of the Elves, no mercy for knife ears