The villain has captured a PC's love interest

>the villain has captured a PC's love interest

Is it going too far to imply that if the PCs don't save her in time, wink wink, nudge nudge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Y9QaZkrJUA?t=37s
imdb.com/title/tt0072752/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Ca7tiEhBo
imgur.com/a/Y4A3o
youtu.be/jM7cf4IYICk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>if the PCs don't save her in time, wink wink, nudge nudge?

The villain plans to annoy my love interest to death by winking at her and jabbing her upper arm with his elbow?

Yes, it is too far. There's nothing stopping you from doing it, however.

If the villain was going to get lewd with her, he'd have probably done it straight away when he captured her.

Dismay that's pretty good incentive to rescue her

Yes. The villain will play out pic related, with the added torture of making a Monty Python reference.

That was an interesting read. I regretted it.

I didn't know they made a movie version of this.

That lady is so ded.

NTR is some of the best corruption material in hentai and if you don't like it you're one of those faggots that self-inserts as the guy getting NTR'd.

Self-inserting as the girl master race

'Good night princess, very brave of you today, get some rest, I'll likely ravish you in the morning.'

> leaf dating scene

It depends entirely upon your group. Do they want serious drama, and are they entirely comfortable with the subject matter? Are you tripping into someone's magical realm? Pushing someone's buttons?

If you don't KNOW that it's okay then you cannot be sure that it's a good idea to do.

It was shitty when Beserker did it. It'll be worse if you do it.

Is the villain hitting on her? PC's take too long and she actually takes those villainous advances?

Jodie the BBEG doesn't fucking know me! I'LL KILL THAT NIGGA!

It would make for a better plot to make the love interest to actually have sided with the villain all along and become a boss battle.

>wanting to be remembered as the villain's ho
>thinking that you won't be recognized as a loose woman who pleases evil-doers for money

Worst fetish.

bearmind

>It turns out the whole plot was set up by the love interest in order to rekindle their relationship. She feels that the wandering murder-hobo doesn't spend enough time with her.
>He takes so long saving her (if he even tries at all) that she falls in love with the kidnapper.

>Is it going too far...?
If you have to ask Veeky Forums about something this subjective, you probably shouldn't do it.

> (OP)
>That was an interesting read. I regretted it.

Upon graduation from high school my Can lit teacher recommended this to me. I always knew she was batshit.

In time for what. The villian to seduce her and then treat her very nicely and they form a relationship to the dismay of our intrepid heroes? Because thats basically my fetish

Yes, if the heroes take too long the girlfriend WILL seduce the bad guy, emasculate him, kick him out the window onto a pike to impale him, loot the entire fortress and leave it burning and full of roaming monsters before leaving in a huff.

The resulting dungeon will have no XP value or loot because the heroes failed in their task and the love interest isn't interested in sharing the loot.

>PCs get to the evil villain's lair
>Sitting in the throne of the dread knight mordred is the PC's love interest

>a_feminist_writes_a_TTRPG_campaign.doc
This is almost as bad as that Anita Sarkeesian videogame plot where the game switches between three genres before the princess abolishes her own monarchy for... reasons.

>villain steals love interest with promises of torture and rape
>throughout the campaign, it starts to sound like the love interest is working for the bad guy but those are just rumors and shit
>as the heroes enter the bad guy's throne room, there's only the love interest sitting on the throne
>there was no villain to begin with. The love interest was the "villain" all along and that person just wanted to find a knight in shining armor who was worthy of her
>too bad the party is too late and she mops the floor with them and mounts their heads on spikes in a temper

I know this isn't the request thread, but does anyone have a copy of this?

>just wanted to find a knight in shining armor who was worthy of her

Instead she gets a barbarian who slaps her shit for murdering his people

>being elven wizard apprentice
>spent almost a century unraveling the intricacies of conjuration
>my faggot professor kicks me out with the sorry excuse of "doing an internship as an adventurer"
>he probably sucks drow cocks
>spend a couple excruciating months with this cuck knight looking for his girlfriend
>all while fighting some weird "villain" pursuing unspecified and somewhat wicked goals
>surprisey surprise, the cuck's girlfriend was the villain all along, how shocking!
>have to sit there listening to his awkward desperation plea, cringing hard
>so_help_me_Corellon.minorimage
>after she clumsily beheads him, turn her into a newt, get back home and slap my professor with it
>adventuring sucks, never again

Do you want to get stabbed by your players?

No?

Then don't do it.

Y'all need to watch some Galavant

How has this not already been posted with that OP pic?

If it's close to magical realm, you should always think "do I have to?", not "can I?". So, definitely no.

youtu.be/0Y9QaZkrJUA?t=37s

No, it isn't

NOD'S AS GOOD AS A WINK TO A BLIND BAT

How do you all deal with love interests anyway? I just got a group of friends who made a home base and saved a family of two brothers and a sister, now two of my PCs are vying to make the sister their waifu and I'm trying to wrap my head around essentially letting them try to date her.

Not unless you could spin it into something beyond cheap shock value, no.
If you're not sure, don't do it.
Also think up better motivations that were probably overdone when Homer did it.

I'd make you the girl user.

Not unless you could spin it into something beyond cheap shock value, no.
If you're not sure, don't do it.
Also think up better motivations than "stolen girlfriend", which was most likely already stale and overdone when Homer did it.

>Posting such a shit opinion twice

It can make for an amazing motivation, but it lends a sour note to things. It's even worse if the girl actually falls for the villain, because it means that the villain has 'won' the confrontation.

I'm pretty sure one poster had a long rant about it.

That's kind of hilarious.

>They did
imdb.com/title/tt0072752/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Ca7tiEhBo

*tips fedora*

Tell me there's a torrent of this somewhere

This is like adjacent to a good idea. Have the girlfriend seduced by concept of dark power but not the actual BBEG. She kicks out old BBEG and takes over his place as dark mistress overlord. Her fall from purity makes her more powerful than the original BBEG and forces the PC to kill a former love interest.

This was the first thing I thought of when I read the OP. "Bad guy kidnaps girl, then realizes he's gotten in wayyy over his head".

Madalena was a great villain. Everybody else in that universe is 100% steeped in fantasy tropes and she's just... bored with the whole thing.

OP - at the end of the day, it comes down to your group and the tone of your campaign.

If you are doing a "Your Highness" style comedy campaign, then you can obviously do the "wink wink nudge nudge" thing in the over-the-top moustache-twirling way it was done there. You won't offend anybody, because you're just playing with genre conventions at that point.

In all other cases, I'd probably stay away from this. It might be possible to pull off in a mature group and a campaign with a very dark, gritty tone, but that's not most groups or most campaigns.

Not worth it
>the is hardly any real bestiality in it
>it's a shitty "it was a dream" copout
>Only real smut is some nterracial and a girl fucking a bedknob

>>Only real smut is some nterracial

I thought you said there was no bestiary though. :^)

I did this once before.
It permanently altered everyone involved.
The PC, the person playing the love interest, and me. We're all completely fucked up for life now.

Clearly people in this thread have no concept of justice.

Fag. Corruption is shit. Purification is where it's at.

>"If you don't like X you have shitty taste"
>Said by a person with literally the shittiest taste

Oh well, okay.

I played a young wizard who met the party to travel to the underdark because Drow kidnapped his wife. They constantly tried to tell him that she was likely dead and he should move on, especially since he was a regularly harmless and a self professed "mostly pacifist".

>party breaks into a drow manor to steal a magical artifact they stole from some dwarves while I distract the household guard
>rescue the household gladiator, a new PC, who was a female orc fighter
>steal the item
>parties face when it was my wife

t. cuckold

what wonderfull memories

People into NTR are the bronies of strange fetishes. They shove it everywhere and constantly want to bring it up, and as a result people hate them despite there being objectively more disgusting and weirder fetishes.

you serious?
That is anime level of stupid,
this can't be a real idea can it?

They deleted all the bear's teeth for this photo. Just a curious fact you can google.

>gotta ruin all your loved ones
GMs like that are the reason so many PCs are orphan murderhobos.

Replace "love interest" with "PC's mom"

I played a PC with a family once, and it ended in my family being kidnapped for no reason.

My GM have a thing for destroing everything we love. Sometime ago we had a entire arc about save the love interest of one PC. She was been tortured for months so she can be used as a living weapon. In the end we save her, but she was paraplegic and suffers PTSD. And she doesn't want to tell what happened with her

Patrician taste, user.

Always Canada

This.

Multiple levels of fail are a good way to get your PCs to feel the urgency and hurry.

Your PC rush after them so fast patrols aren't even in place yet and she's just captured.

They take one too many rests before securing her?
Raped.

They start taking 5min adventuring days through the stronghold or something similar?
Then the BBEG fight happens with her strapped to the sacrificial alter and even if rescued: a bastard surprise is coming in 9 months.

What honestly goes through these GM's head when they force a situation where a PC's loved ones are kidnapped and harmed?

Are they so bitter and self-loathing that they can't even PRETEND that happiness exists? Like they look at a happy couple and think "she's obviously BLACKED while the husband is at work, I can tell because she's too attractive and the man is obviously unsatisfying in bed."

It's because they're actual hacks at storytelling and try to add urgency or tension by going that route no matter how little sense it makes most of the time. It's cheap, and easy, and the players won't generally tell them the truth that it's annoying as shit. Always attribute to stupidity before malice.

Though occasionally it's just bitterness.

That really depends. If you're a bunch of teenage boys who think that's funny, who gives a shit?

On the other hand, if it makes anyone at the table uncomfortable, then doing it makes you an asshole. If you don't have sufficient empathy to understand why, that also makes you an asshole.

If this is too complex for you, you're socially defective. Which would hardly be a surprise, given that we are on Veeky Forums.

>her

Literally lost a nofap to this once on an /int/ thread a long time ago, except I lied and it was literally 2 weeks ago...

Daily reminder that netorare is literally KEK SHIT

You're just a cuck who lies to himself thinking he's the "alpha"

Embarrassed this wasn't the first post. Fucking ENRAGED it's not even in the first 30 posts. What happened to this board?

>wink wink, nudge nudge?
This is an 18+ site, you can say "sex" if you want to.

This is a Christian board sir

If the Villain did get the PC's love interest then the PC would have been too late already
shit nigga villain and his goons probably did it several times.
It's not some fucking midnight ritual to rape someone

Seconding this.

Just because you're an un-ambitious rapist, that doesn't mean everyone is, you know.

I don't see the point of having it as an ultimatum though, killing her would be a good ultimatum for the PC but raping her would still leave her alive and in one piece.
Unless of course it's a ritual "you shall have sex with the devil and carry his child" thing

If a player has a lvoe interest but wouldn't be okay with anything bad potentially happening to them, they shouldn't have gotten one in the first place.

Depends on the charisma rating of the loved one, and probably .
Also, she would probably get stockholm syndrome if they took to long.

>If a player has a lvoe interest but wouldn't be okay with anything bad potentially happening to them, they shouldn't have gotten one in the first place.
Players who learn this truth in a hard way tend to be murderhobos, so shitty GM does not kill/maim/rape/kidnap theirs PC's loved ones for extra unnecessary drama.

Not all antagonist are sadistic maniacs that rape for fun and tend to have diabolical laughter attacks.
You can have good villains that may want to kidnap pc love interest and treat her with respect cause that is how they are, while love interest serves as valuable hostage for political gain or ransom.
Antagonist may also be avid player at game of romance and may desire to seduce kidnapped character instead of rape for rape god. In this scenario the longer she stays in captivity the bigger chance of evil to succeed.

It's shit like this that makes me both love and hate canada

Rape doesn't have to end badly, there cam be redemption. For instance, the girl castrates the bad guy before killing him and regaining her pride

I'm kinda interested. Do you have a link?

Only if the party chose to first do some side quests or some shit like that, showing that they don't really care what happens to her. Then it would be fine to say they were late. I'd treat them to a corpse rather than rape, though, as I'd rather not put the PC through dealing with her resulting psychological issues.

Most of the answers here are revolting.

T. KEK

What if the villain is another woman, does she try to convince the love interest about a threesome?

What, she might be in danger? Or did you mean NSFW, lewd stuff?

Or NSFW lewd danger?

imgur.com/a/Y4A3o

>but raping her would still leave her alive and in one piece
I laugh at your BBEG and all his minions' tiny penises.

>Not reading NTR where the boy gets stolen away leading to maximum Cuckqueaning.
Get on the level senpai.

Say no more

See here:
youtu.be/jM7cf4IYICk

You guys are seriously emBEARassing me here, you post those lead-ins, but you don't give anybody the excerpt?

For shame!

At least the future half bear kin of Canada will know when it all fucked up