What are your ripple predictions for 2018...

What are your ripple predictions for 2018, if used by more financial institutions I can see it play a major part of online transactions. To me, it looks very promising

I thought this was a shit coin at first, but it seems really promising.

Gonna be $1.50 min. EOY 2017.

Gonna be $10 min. EOY 2018.

Screenshot this lads.

If the rumor is true and it hits coinbase? $2-3
If the SBI group goes live with XRP after January 31st? $5
Combination of the 2 with added financial institutions? $10

>inb4 "MUH MARKETCAP!!!"

Bought at .24 let's see 10 bucks

I can see it. Ripple is making huge moves, acquiring Forbes 500 personalities onto their team who understand finance and tech. Though we might not see bitcoin value, we can be safe to assume that no matter what, the backing of ripplenet is certain to get us a moon mission in the near future.

$0.5- $1 if they under perform or fuck something up
$3-$12 if they continue as they are
$20-$95 if huge adoption and rampant craze among institutions occur

How is this different than lumens? They both seem to brag about gloval transactions. I am too lazy to read the white pages for this is it gonna Take off more?

Just curious, how are you deriving those numbers?

what about when bitcoins price is so high and more merchants accept btc that banks become irrelevant because people would rather store their money in something that the government doesn't control and something safe with more merchants and higher price that gives safety. so what will then happen to xrp?

>banks become irrelevant

I'm so fucking sick of this meme.

theyre very similar. i have both. get both

Banks are never going to become irrelevant. Stop believing this pipe dream.

XRP is aimed more towards business/banks and XLM is directed towards everyday people. From what I've heard.

This.

Technically XLM is an XRP clone. Both were started by the same guy, but there was some kind of disagreement and he departed from Ripple.

Bitcoin will never be a viable payment method, transactions are slow as fuck and expensive.

I would like to hear your reasoning if you have any. why hold money in a bank when I have my wallet and can do everything a bank can do but its under my control. with more adoption and more merchants and higher price which all happens in time banks will become non existant

your probably assuming when I say bitcoin I mean core but I'm talking about bitcoin cash because BCH chain will carry on in future which is what we are talking about

based off historical spikes and correlating news and product development.
take for example the most recent run. yes it is correlated to BTC and the market in general but the live tests in japan/korea with XRP in addition to the accumulating announcements/ announcement rumors is what i believe to be the triggering factor, just like in may with the fed reserve talks and september with the 3.2.1 swell tweets. every news, development, or implementation causes a 2-4x spike followed by consolidation. hovering around the dollar i can see the overall growth or spikes like these occurring every quarter like this past year if they continue to expand as they did, thus the 3-12. stagnation would not inherently increase or decrease the value as it could continue to be traded. but say it goes full mainstream among cooperate banks and they take a percentage of the trillions transacted though cross boarder payments say even 1 trillion it would drive the price to around 20$ but market not including banks that would want to keep a store, investors, and demand for it

seego ahead and pay a 20$ fee for a 8$ train ticket 5$ meal, or 1$ bottle of water.

see

You said bitcoin not bitcoin cash, you stupid faggot.

So did I. This will fluctuate a bit because they dump 1billion coins a month into the market for the next 5 years. Not sure if they are doing it daily spread out or all in one big chunk though

if u can read I said we are talking about the future not present stupid and technically bitcoin cash is bitcoin they share the same genesis block STUPID FAGGOT

Technically your mother is a dumb whore.
Next the write bitcoin cash if that's what you mean, not bitcoin.

What's your recourse if I steal your "wallet"?

That's why.