Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Spheres of Might Edition
Spheres of Might playtest is finally here! It's actually backer-only for about a week but we already have links. Bite in and leave your feedback.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might playtest:
docs.google.com/document/d/160bWvYewTwEXj9ZZv-jJ9-VrvGpYNHNcF8w6BMsdqgU/edit#

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/riSZGjzE
myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1150615
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqWGbMUsLug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm F/SN user who is here again.

The game would be set during the 9th Holy Grail war occurring in 2021 in San Francisco.

I personally have run 6 other Holy Grail wars with the 1st and the 5th being backstory wars (I ran 2-4, added 5 as a backstory war, and ran 6-8). All the previous ones were for my in person group. Most often I would take Lancer as an NPC servant in order to facilitate a better Holy Grail War. Here is the previous list of servants.
>pastebin.com/riSZGjzE

Because all previous games were run for my in person group I never had to compile a list of lore. A lot of shit happened and we have a canon for the Fate/Last Path holy grail wars going back to 1802 in the game world. So it's probably gonna take me a while but I'm gonna have to compile a setting document of summaries of all the previous Holy Grail wars, what happened to various servants, the masters (surviving and no) and the changes to important organizations like The Clocktower and the church.

Right now I am here to answer any questions about the game's canon. It helps me organize my thoughts.

Also for the game's building here is how a servant will be built:
>level 12
>30 pb
>mythic 5
>only PoW except for caster who gets Spheres Casting
>you get a single 9th level maneuver as a Noble Phantasm, or a minor artifact built using specification I give you
>each class gets a set of extra skills in addition, like Magic Resistance, Presence Concealment, Battle Continuation, Mad Enhancement, etc. these will be in the document I'm compiling
>every player gets randomly assigned a 5th level Master PC I build
>you mostly control this Master except for a modified version of Hero points called Fate points, they do a few different things compared to Hero points
>you earn a Fate point every time I have your Master do something against what you want them to do or if you master sacrifices a Command Seal

I'm here to answer questions. Go at it.

Stat me anons

Does anybody know if Dynasties and Demagogues, from Atlus Games is in the trove? I'm trying to find myself a copy of it. I heard it's a good read if you want to do better at running nobility and intrigue in a campaign.

If we come up with a hero that isn't on the list, can we roll with it anyways?

also, why is St. George in two lists? Is he riding the dragon? (Also, Ascalon was a sword, wasn't it? wouldn't he be better in Saber?)

Ask WotR's GM

Why WotR? Am I missing something?

Who do you want to see get into PLD?

Falafel, Rory, Onryou and Doug

Nobody I want it to be a bamboozle

>If we come up with a hero that isn't on the list, can we roll with it anyways?
Yeah of course. I'm just providing ones for previous wars.

>also, why is St. George in two lists? Is he riding the dragon? (Also, Ascalon was a sword, wasn't it? wouldn't he be better in Saber?)
He was summoned once as Lancer and once as Rider. He actually won the 7th war and it directly impacted his participation in the 8th. You are correct he is riding a dragon in the 8th.

???

Literal actual "hippity hoppity get off my property" frog hobo got its head beaten in and its stash of worms eaten by Lorelei last session.

Is it just full initiators, or can you play stuff like Rubato, Knight Disciple, Ambush Hunter, etc?
Any nerfs to Broken Blade and Primal Fury to keep from someone geeking fights with stuff like Ruby Zenith Strike?

Grippli gunslinger, obviously.

Grippli Gunsli-- fuck. beat me to it

I love how quirky WotR is shaping up to be, it's absolutely epic!

Why do people shit on Core-only Pathfinder? I don't want it for balance, I want it because I am sick of everyone bringing a freakshow character to my table.

When the campaign started only one person was playing a core book class (sorcerer) and before I nixed half a dozen races, only one person was playing a core book race. It's like everyone tries so goddamn hard to be different, most of them have literally never played a core class. Like they use absolutely nothing from the players handbook.

Now I recently killed off one of the broken builds after he used it as an excuse to act like a full retard and ran into a monster he couldn't kill, and I made the rule "Paizo content only" but he still managed to build some weird fucktarded thing.

Core only is not for balance, it's so I can actually be somewhat familiar with the mechanics your character is using. Now I have to read up on some other class that a player used to make people's heads explode with at-will telekinesis because the devs thought that having a 5th level spell as an at-will at 1st level was somehow a good idea.

>hon2
>Not "Je suis la reine du sein."

Actually, for anyone that speaks frog, how do you say "I am the tits" like Louis XIV declared "I am the state."

Work on your bait

Move to 5e, PF isn't for you.

Well, for what it's worth, I meant it when I said I thought your app was cute.

And Vult could always pick some back-up players in case someone has to leave the game for whatever reason.

>Is it just full initiators, or can you play stuff like Rubato, Knight Disciple, Ambush Hunter, etc?
I would approve them if they had no spellcasting. I may approve Rider and Assassin to be partial casting initiating classes. Stuff like the Myrmidon would get the ok.

>Any nerfs to Broken Blade and Primal Fury to keep from someone geeking fights with stuff like Ruby Zenith Strike?
Never had to do this because it was my in person group. Likely if someone was hyper focusing into problem maneuvers I'd just not accept their character. Problem maneuvers are a known thing and don't make up the whole discipline.

For Broken Blade I would probably force you to be using unarmed however and not let weapon adaptation work for it.

For the other bits I'd just watch out for someone obviously trying to hyper optimize a single overpowered maneuver and just not accept their application.

It's not bait, though. I've been playing 3.5 for longer than you've been into gaming at all, most likely. I like Pathfinder almost as much as 3.5 but that's mostly a tone thing, although there are a couple Pathfinder mechanics I despise, and they are basically the same game anyway so it doesn't matter.

I have played 5e with another group but I just cannot get into it the same way I could with 3.5. I ran about a dozen sessions of my own homebrew campaign and while I like the balanced numbers a bit, I hate the multiclass restriction, lack of feats, over-focus on class features, and just about everything else.

>with at-will telekinesis because the devs thought that having a 5th level spell as an at-will at 1st level was somehow a good idea.
It sounds like you're retarded and the players are merely exploiting the fact that you can't read.

it is bait

Races, I can understand. But none of the Pathfinder classes are really excessively bizarre or obscure.

There's no fucking virtue in playing something that's core. Pretty much any info you want on a class is available on the SRD which is easily accessible. "I don't know the mechanics" isn't a good excuse unless they're trying to introduce an entirely new subsystem(Hint: no Paizo class does this bar maybe the Kineticist).

Neat. And playtest stuff? Unquiet Grave, Chimera Soul, Fool's Errand?

Direct translation might just be "Je suis les seins". As far as I'm poorly educated, the academics for the French language dissuade the use of slang or most bastardization to try and keep it traditionally pure. So they don't really have a word for tits I don't think; there is mésange, but I'm sure that's in reference to the bird, not part of the female anatomy.

But what do I know? I'm just some yank living on a dirt clod.

> It sounds like you're retarded and the players are merely exploiting the fact that you can't read.

Well I probably am, that's why I am finally reading the class. But here's the thing: this guy is making me do extra work. It's not enough that I put time and effort into preparing for the 3 different campaigns I am running for this group (only one is Pathfinder), but now I have to run around and read class material from six different sourcebooks? Thank god for PFSRD, but also fuck it's existence in the ass, because if it wasn't there they would be stuck playing a core class like a normal goddamn person.

>(Hint: no Paizo class does this bar maybe the Kineticist).

ding ding ding!

Yeah I am reading it right now. It's not so much that it's complicated so much as I just am sick to death of reading new mechanics for this group.

Apparently she's been using telekinetic haul to burst open doors and pick locks and what not. i am sure there is some kind of line of sight rule but honestly this player has made like 3 different characters in different games that use telekinesis to break everything so I feel like it's just going to be an uphill battle arguing over it. Also they are pissed at me for spending 2 hours last session on a single character who constantly runs off from the group, shouting at me that I am "soft" and "have no balls" for not killing him for his stupid shit, even though he ended up dying from running into a huge ambush I had set up for the whole party to deal with.

Ribbit Ribbit Ribbit

>Kineticist causing problems

ahahahahahahaahaha

For the most part I'm fine with them. I hate some of Fool's Errand's themes and mechanics but wouldn't ban it.

>When using basic telekinesis, you can move an object that weighs up to 100 pounds per kineticist level you possess. When using your telekinetic blast, you can throw an object weighing up to 100 pounds per kineticist level you possess, but this doesn’t increase the damage. If you accept 1 point of burn, the maximum weight increases to 1,000 pounds per kineticist level you possess and the duration increases to 1 minute per kineticist level you possess.

This was used to exert 400 to 4000 pounds of force on every locked door in the temple and destroy them.

>HE IS BEING CHEESED BY A KINETICIST

I'm fucking dying.

Someone is giving up on Pathfinder because out of all things, they're getting raped by a kineticist

this is the funniest shit.

If you're not willing to do the work then don't DM, or tell them that you're not using Kineticist. If you're having trouble with stuff like fucking Slayer, Witch, and Warpriest then consider another game.

You have no argument for my post is "bait" and your definition of bait is probably entirely subjective. If you mean "meant to cause an argument" I disagree, I am meaning to start a discussion. If that is a problem for you and you just want to circlejerk about cute monstergirls then you can do that but don't get pissed at me for actually talking about the system.

What, no one was pissed about the broken doors?

>there they would be stuck playing a core class like a normal goddamn person.
If you feel like there is virtue in playing "muh core only" play 5e. Seriously.

But your problem doesn't seem to be the mechanics, it seems to be playing with a fuck ass. Don't play with people that force you to pour over the fucking book like that in the first place.

>kineticist is ruining my game

its gotta be bait.

A. I'm like 80% sure you can't use telekinesis like that, even if it is a logical application

B. How is anyworse than a wizard casting knock

C. How is this disruptive in any way? Like okay, the party can open doors well, but violently. Say good bye to any element of surprise. If your narrative is derailed by someone being able to get passed a door, I've got bad news.

Fun fact, we have Ancient Greek onamonapia for the sound a toad makes, taken from an Ancient Greek play.

It's "Brekekeke Coax Coax."

I bet you force players to use core rogue and fighter and think that's perfectly fine

Gonna say Bon-Bon needs to get in, she's best girl. Cashmere too, she's also good girl and together the two of them can be cute together when they have to cry over how terrible the world really is. Third PC is Keli, Amelli, or Gloriana. Fourth PC is either a nice boy like Lysander, Lusicus, or Drummond for the other three PCs to all fall for bonus points if he turns out to be gay and none of them can win his heart OR Maice if the third PC is Gloriana.

But keli dropped.

>If you're not willing to do the work then don't DM

Kill yourself. I highly doubt you've ever run a game in your life if you think like that.

No, for once I actually prepared material for an entire city. Not quantum-ogre type stuff, no I actually made interesting and consistent NPCs for the whole place. Then I came up with a plotline which I repeatedly tailored to their actions to make it as suspenseful and cinematic as possible. The players are enjoying the campaign. Don't fucking tell me to do more work when I've done more work than anyone else in my group. I am the one who gets shit for other players' actions that I don't even control, I get blamed for other party members being retarded. Don't give me that shit faggot. The DM is not obligated to read your fucktarded homebrew bullshit character, got it?

> or tell them that you're not using Kineticist.

Well that was my mistake. But to be fair I had no idea what this class even did. Mostly because I was too busy trying to stop another player from playing an actual dragon, and dealing with butthurt when I didn't allow stupid homebrews.

But yeah now I have restricted the campaign to paizo-only and now I am seriously considering going core-only.

Now THIS is bait.

>Now THIS is bait.
>you say you think core only is fine
>someone points at the two shittiest classes in core
>bait

it's only adding to what you put out, senpai

Hmm. I think I've got a Berserker in mind. when are you going top open up applications and stuff?

He restored his app. He's still in. Just, hesitant.

I hope I get in. I like the setting. I don't even care if the other three characters are also guys.

>A. I'm like 80% sure you can't use telekinesis like that, even if it is a logical application

I didn't see anything denying it. It is part of why I hate telekinesis entirely in RPGs. I just hate it. Because you have the reasonable player who just uses it to move big stuff and slam people in combat, then the guy who tries to use it to extract peoples' lungs and reshape reality to his will. Then you end up in these stupid fucking metaphysical discussions for half an hour.

> B. How is anyworse than a wizard casting knock

Look up how many 2nd level spell slots a 4th level wizard gets. Also you still have to make the caster level check. This person didn't have to do anything.

> If your narrative is derailed by someone being able to get passed a door, I've got bad news.

It wasn't derailed, it was just a challenge that was instantly nixed by a dumb-ass ability that is normally a 5th level spell.

Just Amelli or Gloriana, then. It still works.

I have to compile a setting booklet with summaries of the previous wars, surviving masters, changes to the Nasuverse, etc. So it may be a while because that means digging through old bits of notes and consulting with my in person group for stuff I don't remember.

>I have to compile a setting booklet with summaries of the previous wars, surviving masters, changes to the Nasuverse, etc.

I did read 5e

They were but the guy was invisible so it didn't matter. Having them instantly cast see invisibility seemed too much like fuckhead DM so they didn't until a few minutes later. After which time he had disabled all the traps with telekinesis and similar shit.

>The DM is not obligated to read your fucktarded homebrew bullshit character, got it?
>But to be fair I had no idea what this class even did.
So you have a few options here. You could
a) Read the class and allow it.
b) Read the class and ban it.
c) Don't read the class and ban it.

But instead you chose to not read the class and allow it. Do you have brain damage?

>who tries to use it to extract peoples' lungs and reshape reality to his will.
Yeah, this doesn't work because that's a creature.
>I don't see anything denying it
The door is attached to the temple, which is presumably weighs weigh more than what the kineticist can hope to lift.

>compile that monster list
Alright user, see you in five years.

>Hmmm something is tearing out all the doors in the temple
>some kind of strange force with no discernible source
>like it's invisible or something
The more you post the more it sounds like you and your players deserve each other.

>Yeah, this doesn't work because that's a creature.

That's what I finally told him when he floated the idea. That you can't use it on living matter.

> The door is attached to the temple, which is presumably weighs weigh more than what the kineticist can hope to lift.

But he's only trying to lift the door. Which weighs less than 5000 pounds. And, while attached to the temple by hinges, it is a separate object.

You're playing where there has been 8 wars in a canon different than base Nasuverse. It'd be disingenuous to let you build without that info. Especially if I decide to let players build their masters to.

>Alright user, see you in five years.
Give me three tops.

>Give me three tops.
You got four.

>And, while attached to the temple by hinges
And it's going to stay on the hinges. There's also the lock. The ability says nothing about ripping an object away from another object.

This person has dedicated their entire class to being able to use telekinesis and likely has to almost kill themselves to do anything too fancy because of burn. Kneticist is broken, but in the "it's hot steaming overcomplicated garbage" fashion. Their abusing it to do things it CANNOT ACTUALLY DO has nothing to do with the class and everything to do with the player.

>but a wizard has limited spell slots
A wizard can also prepare whatever the fuck he wants in those slots.

Your problems can literally be solved by sitting the player down, telling them to stop being a fuckass, and have them EXPLAIN WHAT THEY CAN DO. If a player comes to you and wants to use something, they should be WILLING TO PRODUCE EVERYTHING THEY WANT TO USE, WITH SOURCES, for you to go over and okay. Going over a class page and a few feats/talents takes like, 10 minutes tops.

Not only does casting the spell take a few seconds, it also took a few seconds for them to get to the door, figure out exactly what had happened, et cetera.

I mean, I am trying to make it believable. The element of surprise should exist to some extent. I mean if you genuinely think I should not give a shit about that and just powergame the NPCs to shut this shit down, that's a legitimate viewpoint and not one I disagree with entirely.

>EXPLAIN WHAT THEY CAN DO.
The issue is that he doesn't want to do that because he doesn't want to read. The player should know how their abilities work and the DM should be able to trust them not to lie about it.

No it doesn't. One round is 6 seconds. It should take 6 seconds to realize something tore this door off it's hinges violently and there is no trace of it. It's safe to assume it might be invisible.

>character concepts your GM would never let you play but are fine in established media
>Hard Mode: concept is actually doable in Pathfinder, including DSP and Jolly 3pp
>Dante Must Die Mode: concept must be possible with only 1pp

Pic related, none of these would get in if your GM didn't know One Piece, and maybe not even then.

I need an item that allows me to take 10 or 20 on any one roll per day. Any items that can help?

Would you mind if I figured out my character build right now, since i have the build stuff already?

Anywhere I can send it to you once it's done?

Not yet I'm around though so I'll post some info eventually.

I dunno, a bard/swashbuckler Skeleton would be pretty funny.

One item that comes to mind is the Cyclops Helm which, as an immediate action, can make any 1 d20 roll a nat 20 once per day.

>tfw lost my job a few months ago because lay offs
>tfw trying to find new employment but apparently nobody will hire me, not even the dozens of retail stores in my area, much less the actual competitive jobs in my field

I want to run a campaign for my friends but if I need to find a job. The problem isn't about time, I can easily manage job searching and running a campaign simultaneously. The problem is that I don't want to put down all the time and effort into starting a game only to have to euthanize it when I get a job because the hours conflict.

All of this shit is really starting to weigh on me mentally, too.

DID SOMEONE SAY A BARD/SWASHBUCKLER SKELETON?

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1150615
I just finished working on this yesterday morning.

A man who dual wields pistol sword canes. He needs to be a tiefling with TWF and Ranged feats. I think I can make him work with Trench Fighter

Can a skeleton wield its detached arm as a one-handed weapon in the other hand? Would that logically extend its reach?

I would literally murder someone for a chance to play a gestalt Scholar/Technician. I just don't have anybody in my area that does Pathfinder that's either open to playtest material or willing to do gestalt stuff, much less both of those.

Literally the only team that matters. We've got DPS, ranged, divine stuff, and a LITERAL GOD

Alright how the fuck do magic weapons work. The stock 'magic weapon' is just a +1 enhancement to attack and damage. So where and how do the special abilities come into play? some cost extra as per the Srd, which I understand, great sure but most just say '+1 bonus' under additional cost. Does this mean in order to get the ability i need to get rid of the enhancement bonus? what the fuck does this mean

Hi there! Retail is dying. What you're watching around you is end-stage capitalism eating itself and devolving into a series of mandatory cons, rent-seeking, and protection rackets. Get credentials in finance, insurance, or on the bleeding edge of tech. Or sharpen your pitchfork tines and wait for la guillotine to sing her reaping song.

> kill themselves to do anything too fancy
> can move 400 pounds around at will

Abusable in so many ways.

> Their abusing it to do things it CANNOT ACTUALLY DO

But the developers can't add two sentences to the ability to state its limitations a bit more clearly? I posted the exact text above and I will post it again:

> When using basic telekinesis, you can move an object that weighs up to 100 pounds per kineticist level you possess. When using your telekinetic blast, you can throw an object weighing up to 100 pounds per kineticist level you possess, but this doesn’t increase the damage. If you accept 1 point of burn, the maximum weight increases to 1,000 pounds per kineticist level you possess and the duration increases to 1 minute per kineticist level you possess.

It doesn't say anything about "it can't be used to break shit" or what constitutes an object, or anything like that. In fact it really is just a stupid fucking ability in general.

> A wizard can also prepare whatever the fuck he wants in those slots.

I meant per day. The kineticist can break down doors all day with this (maybe). A wizard can do 2 to 3 knocks a day if he doesn't want to do glitterdust or web or something actually good.

> Kneticist is broken, but in the "it's hot steaming overcomplicated garbage" fashion.

Yes I agree. I am reading through the entire class right now and I don't think I've ever read a class section as long as this one.

Also I fully admit I started this campaign in a somewhat retarded way but that's because I said "yeah I'll run pathfinder for you" and immediately was bombarded with a catfolk swashbuckler, a pseudodragon, a homebrew race, a half-vampire, then two normal characters (half elf ranger and someone else I honestly forget).

So by the time I had told them, no, no you cannot play that ("but why not?") because that shit doesn't exist in the setting ("well can you add it?") no ("okay") and by that time I was already exhausted.

No, it means you figure out the total +x value of a weapon and then compare it to the table to see the price of that weapon. They can get as high as +10, but only +5 of that can be actual enhancement bonus. The rest has to be weapon properties like flaming or keen.

Basically, your +1 keen longsword is worth as much as a +2 longsword. Your +2 Holy Longsword is worth as much as a +3 keen longsword, a +1 holy keen longsword, or as a +4 longsword.
Does this help?

Thanks, this makes a bit more sense.

Magic Weapons have a max total enchantment of +10, and a max numerical enchantment of +5. So, for example, a +5 Vorpal weapon can exist (which is a +10 total enchantment), but a +6 Flaming can't. It's DM call on if you can have a +4 Vorpal Flaming weapon, I don't think there's a hard rule about non-numerical bonuses (besides the +10 overall).

However, in order to have a non-numerical bonus on a weapon, it must first have a +1 enhancement on it. So you can't have a Flaming Longsword, but you *can* have a +1 Flaming Longsword. AoMFs can bypass this rule, as stated in their item description.

>remember that some 3pp group did a conversion of monk archetypes to UMonk
>can't find it in the trove

fug, could have sworn people were talking about it like it was in there

What the hell is the skeleton guy's power? It's not too hard or expensive to find a morally gray city with someone who will cat create undead on you to make you a Skeletal Champion without retaining total control over you.

>he literally used the ALL DAY meme as a "valid" argument

Alright, here's the problem faggot. You're using tired, cliche'd bait and assume that we're stupid enough to not argue against you and just call bait. But here's where you're wrong, in that we WILL point out, exactly and with evidence, that you're a fucking retard.
The Kineticist and the Swashbuckler are TERRIBLE classes. A kineticist is a one-trick pony that can barely do what he's meant to do without literally shooting himself in the foot to do it (using Burn), and the swashbuckler is quite possibly the weakest PF class in existence that isn't an NPC class; it's a mess of mechanics, its only good save is the worst one, the action economy it needs is at-odds with everything else it has (deeds that take multiple move or swift actions so they're competing against each other), and it bends over backwards to make the worst possible combat style into... wait, no, it still doesn't make it good, it's still trash.

Now, you COULD be telling the truth and not just baiting. In which case, you're just fucking retarded and are under the mistaken belief of "new = too hard to learn". You're also an entitled little bitch that believes he doesn't need to know the rules, only his players do, and then gets mad when his players use said rules. It's NOT going to kill you to read an extra 5 pages for a class like Brawler and go "yep, seems fine to me". You're stupid enough to believe that if you need to learn something new that you didn't know before, then CLEARLY it's busted and shitty.

The only thing busted and shitty is your brain.

>Going scholar/technician
>Not going Striker/Technician

Scholar is ass.

Chopper is just an alchemist. Maybe vivisectionist.

Probably true. I mean the guards aren't hugely used to magical attacks (or any) so I figured they would be caught at least a bit off guard. By that time they were charging off into the lower tunnels.

Now that I think back I think part of my issue was the way of entering the doors (outright blasting them off with people nearby) seemed so stupid I think I actually held back a bit on purpose because I didn't want the character to die instantly from bombardments of hold person.

Haven't read Striker yet... is it a nerdy bookworm focused on alchemy, Intelligence, and being prepared for any situation with a comically oversized pack of knick-knacks?

Honestly I'm just assuming any GM I pitched "skeleton swashbuckler bard with a tragic backstory and an afro" to would write it off as too silly.

It's more like, "I am the Queen of -the- breat"

The closest that French would have to tits would probably be 'nichon', but that's more in France. Where I live, in filthy Québec we would say 'boules' (which I think they may also say in France) which literally translates into 'balls', which is funny if you think about it.

So, if you want to say "L'État, c'est moi" just like Louis XIV has, you would say something along the lines of, "Les nichons, c'est moi."

t. native speaker

Someone doesn't know French ironic meme rap!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqWGbMUsLug

Every serious party needs one silly character. Be the comic relief.

His power in the show was the ability to come back from death once (he also gets some soul-based powers later on but that's the primary ability) His soul got lost, though, and he didn't find his body again until it was already super decomposed.

Good day, Veeky Forums. I have two unrelated questions.

> [1] "practical"
I want to cast Summon Monster spells as a standard action, while playing as a Witch or Shaman. Or use ability, similar to Summon Monster spell with that two classes. Anyway, it's standard action that's matter.

Are there any ways to do this without multiclassing?

>----------------------

> [2] "just curiosity"
For the purpose of emulating (to a reasonable extend) Alice from the McGee games in PF what class(-es) and build would you use?

>"Hey, so here's this special power thing you got thanks to eating the reindeer fruit-"
>"No, my character started OUT as a reindeer and ate the human fruit, did you not read my sheet?"
>"Oh, okay. Anyway, you only have like three forms with this thing."
>"About that, I actually have seven now."
>"What."
>"I made a drug that lets me have four more forms. I also get a forbidden uncontrollable eighth one if I take more than one jawbreaker at a time."
>"This is what I get for letting you join during the Christmas special."

Isn't Sanji pretty much just a brawler, actually? He's too rough and tumble for pure monk, but his only real power is Kick Good.

litteral translation would be "Les seins, c'est moi" (since the original translates as "The State, that is me"), but you lose the rhyme. And there is no synonym that keeps the metre or the rhyme. To stay clever, I would some code-switching, as in "Les tits, c'est moi".

/pfg/ - free lessons in french.