Rifles are the most blatant power creep this game has ever seen

Rifles are the most blatant power creep this game has ever seen
They make armored units completely useless, make melee almost meaningless, they completely destroy the idea of formations, and with the aditions of canons, all wall bounses are completely useless(fuck the fall of constantinople, most one sided campaign i have ever seen)
Im going to the new world spin off game atleast i won't be raped by winged hussars and british riflemen

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Katanas_are_Underpowered_in_d20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a 90s superhero game, yes.

That's to be expected from something written to simulate Superman at Earth's End.

Oh
Also, how do i beat aztecs as the mayans

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Mattel Toy" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. M-16's deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself bought a M-16 at a gun show for $1,350 (That's about 1100 5.56x45mm rounds) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. Even solid slabs of steel are perforated by my M-16.

M-16's are built from the best composits and aliumnium and forged up to a million times to produce the best rifle known to mankind.

M-16's are thrice as powerful than AK-74's and thrice as accruate too. Anything that can be shot by a AK-74 an M-16 can do better. I'm pretty sure a M-16 can penetrate through a knight wearing full plate with just a single trigger pull.

Ever wonder why the Soviets never invaded the United States? That's right thay were too scared of the U.S. soldiers and their Black Rifles. Even in the Vietnam War the North Vietnamese targeted the soldiers with M-16's first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? M-16's are simply the best rifle the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for M-16's.

Cost $950

Rate of fire 900 rounds per minute

Magazine size 20,30 or 100 rounds

range 440 yards

bullet speed 3,282 feet per second

Weight 7.2 pounds

bullet 5.56x45mm M855 Light Armor Piercing (Ignores armor saves and tumbles causing incapation wounds)

Now thats seems a lot more representive of the firepower of the M-16 in real life don't you think?

tl;dl = M-16 need to do more damage in the d20 system, see my new stat block.

This is a joke right? I don't even know where to begin deconstructing that

it looks like a variation on katana pasta

Excepts m16s are actually lighter, more accurate and cheaper than your stat block

>They make armored units completely useless, make melee almost meaningless, they completely destroy the idea of formations, and with the additions of canons, all wall bonuses are completely useless

Do you even Pike and shot
Do you even star fort
Do you even pistol cavalry
Do you even bullet proof Cuirassier
Do you even fog of war

Hesus Christo get fucking good you goddamn pagan piece of shit.

hownu.ru

Hello Newfriend, what kind of sauce would you like with your pasta?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Katanas_are_Underpowered_in_d20

What game are you talking about?

Ak74s fire the 5.45 vs 5.56.
The 5.45 has shown to actually pentrate better and shoot alittle flatter, 5.56 fragments better, 5.45 yaws better.
M855 is not ap the way your making it out, xm193 at close range actually defeats armor better as its flying faster.
7n6 and m855 both have steel in them, but are both stop by class iv armor.
They are very similar honestly,
Ar15/m16 get a bad rap for dependability due to nam and thevarmy using the wrong twist rate andvwrong powder for the round. Also bull shit maintenence suggestions.
The ak74 is built to a looser tolerances and does better with debris.
Both are good rifles, russia/ussr not invading has nothing todo with small arms. They could easily switch to m16s/m4s if that was all that was stoping them.
America has more carriers, bases, missiles ect. And what would they do with us if they invaded?

Tldr, dude your like 13, you have to be 18 to pist here. Also you over paid for your ar since you can build one for half that.

If your 18 which I dought, you honestly know nothing geo-polotics and less about balistics if you arent just trolling for responses.

>falling for pasta bait after the source is posted

>pistol cavalry

ineffective garbage, "hurr durr let's make a unit with all the expense and clunkiness of heavy cavalry - but none of the shock value!"

Missed the source im tarded, not even pertending, im stupid when cones to bait im like large mouthed bass over here

Don't be so hard on yourself. It happened to everyone once.

I have never been legitimately pissed that newfags are new until now. Congratulations. Lurk moar or get the fuck off my board.

What a coincidence! So are we, amigo!

New Pasta? Nice.
It's kinda funny i spend a lot of time on /k/ so some of the shit said about guns here kinda triggers me but it's the wrong board to go and autistically start vomiting stats, I don't post a bunch of DH and paranoia rule stats over there.

Have you tried not playing D&D?