Uh oh, some punk-ass adventurers are trying to break into your castle! Quick...

Uh oh, some punk-ass adventurers are trying to break into your castle! Quick, do you give them a puzzle or send your weakest monster(s) to rough em up a bit? You don't want to outright kill them though, because that might attract more dangerous heroes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46945911/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am not trying to bitch,but this really sounds like it belongs on quest.
Send in thw bantz goblins to bully them away.

>You don't want to outright kill them though, because that might attract more dangerous heroes.

Fuck that. Bring 'em on.

Put an antimagic field around the door, put a beam across it, lock the brackets around the beam so it cannot be moved out of place without unlocking two locks from the inside.

I don't think the OP is trying to make a story out of it. This is more like what you'd see on a children's placemat at a restaurant

The troll guarding the entrance presents them with this riddle:
"One out of three adventurers are fags. Tell me which of you is gay, and I'll let you enter."

Also coat the walls in lard. Also do something to make them take a step back, like have a gob pop up behind them, then raise the drawbridge.

You tell your goblins to go outside and bully them. They aren't very good at their job, and one of them is S A D.

The fighter asks your goblin leader if he is just asking to get killed?

Do you use your bluetooth to tell the goblin what to say or do, or do you just let them inside?

I Get on my roof with my trusty wizard's staff and my flask of vintage moonshine (actually made by an ancient civilization on the moon 5000 years ago, I traveled back in time to nick an entire wine cellar's worth) and start yelling at them to get the fuck off my property.

I'll probably then stumble around drunkenly yelling slurred insults at them and firing magical bolts off randomly. I'll hopefully be too drunk to aim so the bolts won't actually have a chance of hitting them and killing them.

That oughta scare off the whippersnappers.

This results in you getting into trouble with the ATF. They roll inside and shoot your dog.

yep this is a quest, so can we all agree that /qst/ was a mistake and bring quests back to Veeky Forums?

/qst/ wasn't a mistake. Jumpchain CYOA still needs to be told to fuck off to /qst/ and/or janitors need to step it up.

I give them the location of a dungeon filled with treasure. The dungeon is actually trapped to trap adventurers inside and kill them with CR 10+ monsters running around.

I have played something like this before. It wound up being a stealth/betrayal game where we were effectively screwing over one another trying to avoid a big ass dragon in a maze-ish castle. Tabletop Pacman practically.

No. Now go back to your containment board or stop bitching.

>yep this is a quest, so can we all agree that /qst/ was a mistake and bring quests back to Veeky Forums?
Definitely. Moot fucked up by forcing the /a/nime quests onto Veeky Forums, but /qst/ was a mistake from day one.

Strange how all those complaints about "Veeky Forums would otherwise be full of content creators, but quests are choking the board to death" turned out to be bullshit.

HAH! Like that'll ever happen. Quests were easy to pick out, the rest don't have the presence quests had for anyone to care enough to delete.

No, Generals are going to be the next thing bitched out of Veeky Forums.

Jumpchain is literally anime cancer though. It does not belong on Veeky Forums and it should either fuck off to /qst/ or /a/ or preferrably /trash/

Wait, what? Who in Pelor's name are the ATF, I've never heard of them before. And for that Matter, what Dog? My last pet died 10 years ago and I don't remember getting a new one? And what the Dickens happened to my garden, it's turned into a jungle now?! What the Bloody hell is going on?!

Sir, you've been stuck in a time loop since you've started manipulating it to get boozed up. You sort of fucked with the Continuum and because of that we had to step in, the Alternate Time Force.

It's 2386 AE, and it's time for you to STOP.

And just to be sure, we had to travel back in time ten years ago from your perspective and shoot your dog just to make sure it wouldn't bite.

/qst/ is literally made to appease small minority that one of mods is part of
Every single thread about it was overwhelmingly against the idea too

>Veeky Forums is no longer flooded with Minotaur With Big Tits Jerkoff Musclegirl But Has A Penis Quest XVIIIVOFWGKTALGBTQ 2: The Quest Threadening daily
>a mistake

God damn telepaths reading my mind.

That's some legendary selective memory.

>Every single thread about it was overwhelmingly against the idea too

This thread will always be a classic example of mods being clods:
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46945911/

>Mod: What do you all think of this idea for /qst/?
>two hours of posts telling the mod it's a stupid idea
>Mod: tl;dr here's the /qst/ board, hope you like it!

Yes, all the bad threads have been removed from Veeky Forums. There are no longer bad threads on Veeky Forums now that /qst/ exists.

>Selective Memory, Epic [Epic]
>When you choose this feat, pick any memory you have that contains both positive and negative emotion. From this point on, you automatically succeed on any Will saves to disbelieve fact or fiction about this memory, and you gain a permanent amnesia effect to anything you did not like about that memory, even if it would alter/skew any factual details about it.
>Requirements: Epic level, Autism

Didn't say there are no longer bad threads. There are just significantly less. I'm sorry your favorite fetish quest is on a different board now.

Either I get to see tg and tentacle rape, the party are raped horribly, or they give up

>Games =/= quests.

I still don't get why they're treated the same way. It's weird that we can't have evo or world building games like civ and DoW here anymore.

The wizard identifies one of the belts as the genderchange belt.

The fighter asks, "They can't all be bad, right?"

The rogue spots something in the water but he doesn't have the knowledge to figure out what it is.

Some bridges with swinging blades come next. See pic related. Also, the rooms in which the bridges are have a permanent negate-magic field. Party won't be able to fly over. The sides of the bridges are lined with very pointy spikes, so the party can't hang on to the side, either.

How did I do?

What if wizard can't fly?
You need to leave other exits than bridge troll broke

Alright.... Now get 40% of the board to Bitch about it until mods make it disappear. Nobody cares enough to bother. Besides, "anime cancer" is perhaps the flimsiest argument you could make on Veeky Forums, especially considering /pfg/

I send in my best monsters. Kill them. I'll handle the next batch of would be heroes the same way.

>A game where the only time you can level up is when you die.

Hmmmmm.

>not knocking them into an inch of their life and placing them in the torture rooms to be converted to your cause.

What is this magical realm bullshit.

A win win situation. Either you leave my dungeon alone in which case I win, or you get turned into a woman and raped horribly in which case I win.