Continuing from >>52293248

Continuing from Elric: Sailor on the Seas of Fate

Cool, more Elric!

Final issue.

The End.

Woosh, this one took way longer than i thought it would.

Did you like it? What are your thoughts on it?
Do you want more?

On a note, i feel like i should have done The Dreaming City or the Conan one since they're easier to get into than this(and shorter as well). But people wanted this so what the hoo ha.
Some other time.

Thanks for it all, OP!
It is a bit weird, though I'm used to far weirder. The other comic was far prettier, but this one has better pacing, I think. I want to read the books now.

Do it. You wont be disappointed.
Just make sure you read Stormbringer last. And if you feel like the writing isn't to your taste, you read Stormbringer regardless. You got zero excuse on not getting that one.

Dude it was so fucking cool, I love shit like this.

I'd heard of Elric before, but I've never read it. How'd I go about getting into the series?

Gollancz editions and you go chronologically.

Don't pick up Moonbeam roads. It's not a pure Elric story and you're gonna get lost VERY fucking easily.

You know, I just went searching for it in ebook form because I don't have anymore room to hoard books.
I got suggestions for BDSM erotica.
I feel like the Melniboneans are behind it.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Fuck, THE CREATURE DOOMED TO LIVE is such a great title.

Every dungeon in Melnibone can act as a sex dungeon.
No exceptions.

I personally prefer "The Jade Mans Eyes".

Reading some of the amazon reviews make me want to choke a bitch.
But then again
>Amazon reviews

Elric's cheek bones are off the hook in the bottom panel.

That's nothing compared to what happens to the art in Bane of the Black Sword.
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS TEETH?

Stormbringer is such a cunt.
And no: Having a evil stat that high isn't a good excuse

Thousand times more evil than thou.

THOUSAND TIMES

Fookin spoiler that shit

Thanks OP, do you've a link to download the whole thing like you did with the Ruby Throne?

I don't, but i'm willing to go through the entire series and put up a mega when we're done.

That's if people would be interested in something like that.

I would really appreciate it.

Nice. Will do another storytime tomorrow probably at about the same time i did this one.\
It's either gonna be the Conan crossover or Elric of Melnibone.

Would have normally done both but i don't want to flood the board with Elric threads(as much as the autistic fanboy side of myself would like to).

I understand, pacing is important. Its interesting to see two very different approaches to the series and how styles of fantasy change.

60`s fantasy is trippy

I've been reading your threads for the last 2 and a half hours. It's so hard to find good things in this site anymore, and I thank you so much for making my day user. I love Elric but hadn't read all the stories.

Razorfist, is that you?

Flattered, but i'm not him. Although i do admit, i like his stuff and i think his elric video is a good introductions video on what to purchase first.

Having read the book as well, I have to admit that I kind of prefer the comic version. There's something about the poise of the characters as they deliver this portentous purply pulp that elevates it with a sort of statuesque grandeur.