Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Minkai Sengoku Jidai edition:

Would you play in a Warring Stats period type game set in Minkai? Or are you more of a Romance of the Three Kingdoms kinda guy?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might playtest:
docs.google.com/document/d/160bWvYewTwEXj9ZZv-jJ9-VrvGpYNHNcF8w6BMsdqgU/edit#

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

If I had the time, aye.

PUT YA GUNS ON

>Warring Stats
DEATH TO THE DEXFAG INFIDELS!

WE WILL RETAKE STRSTANINOPLE

Yo I just wanna be a blond cowboy saving all these cute Tianese girls from danger.

Both. At the same time.

Risk is a fun game.

STR/CON VULT!

>blond cowboy
>in a land of samurai
>implying you can't do both

Even if there's a not-insignificant chance some of them are actually foxes?

>The master of the Broken Blade and the master of the Empty Hand faced each other, eyes narrowed. Long had the schools of dex and str circled each other like wary beasts, but today it would be decided.
>"I am certain to win," The master of the Broken Blade said confidently. "For my speed is greater, and he who strikes first strikes last."
>"Nice armor class, asshole," his opponent retorted, feinting as a swift action.

Especially if they're actually foxes! That would make them real foxy ladies.

>we're only able to talk about PLD when in autosage

For a game with so much to talk about, we should be able to talk about it

Yo are you implying I should switch-hit with a katana and a revolver? Good idea!

The question then becomes- are they cute? Can I save them from danger? Are they pic-related? Cause I'm all for that

I agree. What did you want to talk about?

haha monster rape and the GM being a creepy faggot woo

How much heart destruction is necessary to kill a Nightwalker?

How about feats to adopt classes to the Nightwalker template?

rip their heart out, beheading probably works too

Assuming non-moonsilver

I assume enough to stop it from functioning. Or just removing it.

I would absolutely love it.

/pfg/gms? Get on this.

As long as it doesn't turn into a Pocohantas/Dances with Wolves/Last Samurai cliche

Actually that might be cool if it was written well

I still want to know if something has to be moonsilver to get past monster DR, or if monks and paladins can respectively ki strike and smite their way through these things.

thank you user from last thread for the advice on grabbing linguistics. Now I don't have to trash my lizzy cleric

How heavy is Moonsilver?

Alright since there's a 4 in the OP pic:

How do I make Book 4 of RotRL not shit?

>Or are you more of a Romance of the Three Kingdoms kinda guy?

Did you know that Tian Xia is literally in the middle of Romance of the Three Kingdoms? There once was the Empire of Lung Wa, that controlled the entirety of Tian Xia sans Minkai (which had always been it's own thing)

YET EVERYTHING CHANGED WHEN ARODEN DIED.

A series of violent rebellions and vicious storms brought the Empire to it's knees, and in the chaos sixteen kingdoms remained.

They call themselves the Successor States, and with the right heroes behind them one may restore the Celestial Empire and bring peace and prosperity to the land!

Blessed by Roma makes your unarmed and natural attacks count as moonsilver

Three Kingdoms, yes.

Likelythe same as normal silver since it's a forging method rather than a seperate material.

It's crystalline, so probably as heavy as stone

What happens when someone gets their mundane weapon bumped to +1 later?

You inscribe moonsilver into it.

I thought magic weapons had to be made from scratch?

What's the typical gestation period for the offspring of a Tome Event and a Nightwalker mother?

+1 is crafted from a mundane masterwork weapon.

oh neat, maybe the original weapon is used as like, a positive mold and destroyed to be replaced by the Moonsilver?

I've ran this. What do you not like about it?

Post Cuties in O-yoroi, bonus points if they have a helmet on.

So what's the best class build to both fight giant monsters and partake in a politically charged investigation?

>inb4 investigator vmc wizard
You must at least defend the above

Dandy Ranger.

I'm planning on doing a campaign where the party are all cooks for a restaurant. Any ideas on what quests I can send them on?

>What's the typical gestation period for the offspring of a Tome Event and a Nightwalker mother?

A week.

Nightwalkers are hardy, and a monster has a need to breed. Once they pop out one pup, the monster needs to shove a new one in.

Vigilante. Social skills out the butt, pretty darn good combat skills for a 1pp martial.

If y'all wanted to play Corruption of Champions, why didn't you just advertise your game as such?

>Any ideas on what quests I can send them on?

Hire the local talent before your rivals can.

Hunt down the rarest spice from a flower petal that grows in a distant valley.

Monster Hunting.

Hunting monsters for rare ingredients.

You know, if they were just honest about this, I'd be so much more cool with it rather than all this pageantry for what's obviously a fap game.

I'm more curious about spells like Magic Weapon that grant a temporary +1 bonus.

PLD was advertised as such though?

Varies based on the monster, the kid is a fae, normal rules don't apply

No one has ever said it wasn't a smut game based on rape though.

Just that the rape is between sessions, and that the players are expected to fight back. So that you know, it's a functioning game.

These are pretty good, I was planning on sending them to stop a lawful neutral paladin from giving them a bad health inspection.

The whole book is a big long grind against not very interesting opponents. Sure the first few giants you fight are interesting but a whole chapter on it is rather tedious.

>not learning he might be a fake, poisoning him, and then learning he was the real one so you'd have to dispose of the body

>expected to fight back
>resisting mind breaks you into an NPC slutwhore

I'm playing a Chirrut Imwe/Obi Wan Kenobi style character in Hell's Rebels

What class should I be?

i was wondering if a true weeb could explain what that crescent moon thing that's on the helmet is supposed to be, and what it symbolizes? i doubt its actually for a specific function.

>The only thing known about it's forging is that it can only occur under a full moon to receive Roma's blessing. The quality of the forging dictates the quality of the weapon.
By raw you do have to be a level 20 crafter to make enhanced weapons mundanely, that might not be the case here, but let's assume it's true until further notice. With this in mind, all moonsilver craftsman must have spellcasting levels, which I think makes sense because it isn't a method known to most craftsman, being a secret as noted in the description.

We know moonsilver isn't mined earth, but it's blessed by Roma. A +1 weapon is a 2000gp value. Being able to spend 8 hours and 1000gp a day on crafting such a weapon, and treating full moons as lasting up to 3 days based on our local moon, someone could complete 3 moonsilver weapons over 2 months. With the tight time span, I imagine it goes something like this:

A person crafts most of a mundane weapon, to usability. It has to have a certain build, "masterwork", to accept the blessing of Roma. At the full moon, the craftsman takes the weapon out and completes it under the open sky, the blessing takes about 24 hours to settle and make the weapon usable.

Be honest, /pfg/: which Playful Large Dog apps are your favorites, and why?

>blatantly lying

Mindbreak applies the incapacitated status until you rest and remove it.

They're horns.

Horns are fancy.

>I'm playing a monk
>what class should I be
Wizard.

WE KILLED THE HEALTH INSPECTOR

It's just a crest. It's there to show off and look cool, *maybe* show off who you are/who you work for, but that's more what your banner's supposed to be for.

I want to play a Ninja but I also want to be a Power Rangers/Super Sentai style of character where I transformer into an armored form.

How do I do this?

Synthesist Summoner.

Legendary Vigilantes might have something for you.

I like this interpretation.

I'll probably copy this into the setting info.

I'm playing them in terms of personality not fighting style but I was thinking Wizard or Oracle

>here is the character's personality, not their style
>what should they play?
Literally anything.

Oracle with the Lame Curse is perfect for you.

I've been wondering about mindbreak actually. HP heals over night, but corruption heals over a rest day, presumably because the sun is out or some shit. I think it's safe to assume that this natural healing is a "complete bed rest" action. But mind break from failing your corruption save DOES heal over a night rest.

So what's the state inbetween? Are you sitting on all your corruption, but just not mind broken until something forces you to save again.

Incidentally if this interpretation is correct, then it means love is the strongest way to prevent corruption.

TELL US IF MISC ENHANCEMENT BONUSES LET YOU BYPASS MOONSILVER REDUCTION!

>Incidentally if this interpretation is correct, then it means love is the strongest way to prevent corruption.

This is why the party needs a communal slut, or a shared stud!

>giving the blind guy the Lame curse

Hell's Rebels confirmed for doomed shitshow?

Between the memes, 2hu's princess (male) and the split groups.

Obi-wan Kenobi was blind?

No, the other guy was.

Not lust user! Love!

Lust only spreads the corruption around, it's a ticking time bomb if the party ever gets hit with some homebrew save or orgasm.

Love means two characters banging to acceptable margins of error, then spending all of the next day laying in bed together talking about, I dunno, fucking oatmeal.

The intent was resting over night will remove your EXCESS corruption, leaving you at the cusp of pure instinct

As for the random enchants, I suppose it would by RAW, but my gut wants to say "only if it's a damage enchantment"... which off the top of my head might only disallow keen?

That said, I'm a sucker for upgrading equipment rather than finding new stuff and throwing out the old.

Well the storm will grow
Waters flow
Power Rangers Ninjas Go

>All this talk about stuff that's alright but not the best.

Can't we be cool weebs for once and talk about samurai and stuff?

Yeah I was looking into that already sounds cool

It's been a while and I don't have the book in front of me, but I remember playing up the divide between Conna the Wise and Mokmorian. Basically having two main factions of giants in and around Jorgenfist.
Somehow she knew the PCs would be coming, intercepted them before the PCs could began their assault, and got them involved in the issue.
At the same time, the dragon from the attack on Sandpoint had made it back alive. They enlisted its help in a way I can't remember.

So in the end the PCs had attacked Jorgenfist much like the giants had Sandpoint.
Hope that helps or gives you a bit of inspiration.

>Incidentally if this interpretation is correct, then it means love is the strongest way to prevent corruption.

The worthy'll get saved by True Love!

You can't have weapon enchants unless you already have a +1 modifier DM guy. You would never actually have to worry about that concern of yours.

Honestly the RAW rulings for upgrading equipment are prohibitively bad for your system now if tied to the full moon rule, but there're probably a few ways you could work it out. There're a few ways to play around this, the enchantment can be done over the rest of the month and only completed at the full moon, or making up your own rules about enchanters just being able to get it done real fast, which is what I've seen a lot of DMs do anyways because they don't want players waiting in a city for a month to get their enhancement done.

>That said, I'm a sucker for upgrading equipment rather than finding new stuff and throwing out the old.

>mfw I slap a Ley-rail on my musket and it becomes a railgun.

What the fuck are misc. enhancements?

If only there was a hardy character with innate healing abilities that was eager to do the right thing and had large appetites amongst all these apps

Group B is going to be great!

>mfw it's three men and Gloriana

Henshin Hero
Alternatively, just refluff stuff as a transformation sequence. My personal choice is an Alchemist's Mutagens, which grants improved physical stats, increased armor, and various other special abilities if you selected them.

Anybody remember those female cup size dice roll things that were discussed a while back? I know it had tieflings at 2d10+Con, and you halved the result to get your cup size. What would a final result of 10.5 look like?

I thought you could have a +0 Flaming sword?

I'll have to review the RAW crafting rules for timing, an easy excuse is simply saying that the Full Moon is whenever Roma is able to give it

Hefty E cups, just bordering on F.

No. +1 before any of those named enchantments can be added. Christ.

Fuck yeah we can!

Because samurai suck, we'd rather talk about monster rape than Oda Nobunaga and Toyotomi Hideyoshi's siege of the Warrior monks Hongan-ji.

Got any more info, user?

But what's her personality like? And what about the face and booty?

christ.