Wisdom and intelligence are different stats

>wisdom and intelligence are different stats

I see you have neither.

They're considered different things outside of games too, and if anything that's still a broad abstraction.

I look forwards to your 'greentext+one line insult' shitpost reply, OP.

>playing anything ever

>even existing objectively

Found the tryhard.

you seem to be low on both

>even entertaining the concept of being
wew lad

Trolled

(you)

Allow me to explain. Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing it doesn't go in a fruit salad.

>wisdom
>covers both perception and willpower
Wait

Wait

>examining concepts
laugh at the newfag

Creates diversity…

>having the necessary sapience to examine things
check out this kiddo acting like he's hot shit

INT is booksmart.
WIS is streetsmart.

>Flagellating the syllogism.
And this is why Three Dimensional coherence is wasted on us.

>D&D Wisdom is innate intellect and reasoning
>D&D Intelligence is knowledge, experience and memory
fuckin autistic nerds made this game for real

>using wikipedia article definitions for wisdom and intelligence is being acoustic

>hanging outside of high school AP classes for some "wisdom"

Which was your dump stat?

>Hit Points represent plot armor, not necessarily physical damage

And charisma is being able to sell a tomato based fruit salad.

What's knowing that a tomato fruit salad is a salsa?

If this were true, it would make healing spells make no sense at all.

intelligence is the basic power of processing and reflecting, as well as your ability to combine things

wisdom is your experience and the resulting knowledge how to use your own intelligence in a meaningful way

early stage atheists for example bring intelligence by recognising that religion is bullshit, but make the fundamental claim of there never being the possibility of god existing and turning to other stupid stuff like social darwinism, because their wisdom is still not great enough to reconsider the way they deal with knowledge right

>they are. My cousin cant do calculus but can tell when to shut his mouth around the right people whereas one of my friends is borderline autistic but is a mechanical engineer for a large company.
Wisdom is how you perceive the world and how you perceive yourself. Intelligence is how you put those perceptions into effect. you dont need to be wise to know to but the round object through a round hole. you do need to be wise to know that pulling another kid's hair is a bad idea.

I just don't think they knew what to do with perception. I assume that they're doing something abstract like "Oh a wise person would realise that hey, that thing over there doesn't feel right." and thus pay more attention to it.

One aspect of healing spells is just giving your fighter a blowjob so he feels better. Then his plot armour will increase again.

>age increases Wisdom
>old people have better senses than young people
Bravo, D&D

Ignorance. Tomatoes are generally the only fruit in a salsa, thus, not "fruit salad".

>old people have better sense than young people
Fix'd.

Various kinds of peppers, lime juice.

>but make the fundamental claim of there never being the possibility of god existing and turning to other stupid stuff like social darwinism
No they don't, you're an idiot.

His Wis is a bit low as well.

i was talking about early stage atheism, which would also be known as fedoratheism. where they are basicly pretending to be superior beings.

those who do not join religion because they are aware that you simply cant know shit about the metaphysical are agnostic

>intelgins: readin stock market
>wisdom: not investing in commodities lel
no one cares about your analgies you fucking retard

>those who do not join religion because they are aware that you simply cant know shit about the metaphysical are agnostic
No, that isn't what agnostic means, read a book you ignorant fool.

but it is

His Int is a bit low too.

No, that's just your way of justifying your ridiculous strawman version of atheism.

>blatantly insulting those you discuss with
low WIS spotted

There is a saying.

Old age and treachery will always win over youthful enthusiasm.

It';s not thattheir senses or perception gets better - they simply understand what to look for, how to look forit, and how to use the information they've gathered better.

That's why int, wis and cha all go up. You know what you are looking for, how to use it, and who to use it on effectively.

There's a reason young politicians are failures.

but i am an atheist. what are you getting at?

>getting bootyblasted over someone calling you names on the internet
High faggotry detected, why should I give any kind of respect to retarded "agnostics". They're just self-hating atheists.

I presumed you were this guy .

You're still wrong btw.

>those who do not join religion because they are aware that you simply cant know shit about the metaphysical are agnostic
No. Applying the judgement that metaphysics are a waste of time is not agnosticism. Someone can absolutely hold that the divine is unknowable and still engage in metaphysics.

The hell do you think you're doing you fucking dipshit.

how so?

also:
>how about you finaly pick a side between two unprovable things

but none of you guys are wise enough to stop flinging shit at eachlther

pointing out an empiricly proven fact

I don't see how using Wikipedia makes him made of noises.

But hey, life.

I study psychology and pedagogy for some reason on biological faculty, and what I've learned from them confirms that WIS and INT are indeed different stats, even in reality.

>Hit points are physical endurance needed to dodge/block attacks and superficial flesh wounds
>The only solid hits are half HP and zero HP
>Healing spells do not grow new meat on fighter, but restore his stamina and quickly patch the worst cuts
>To heal serious wounds with healing spells you need medicine or anatomy skill

>stats

>Hit Points are plot armor
>Healing Spells restore plot armor
>Only hits that matter are hits that reduce you to 0 HP because the plot deemed that you needed to die.

It explains why lvl 1 characters can die to a stiff breeze while lvl 10 characters can survive ballista bolts to the chest, falling off cliffs, and catching fireballs to the face.

By level 10, you're decidedly the main characters of this campaign while level 1 is when the story introduces the "main characters", just to subvert all expectations by showing them die horribly just to set the tone.

>Gets butthurt when people call him low WIS
>accuses other people of being bootyblasted.
Wew lad

That's always been how i've seen HP.

Internally ii call them 'Hero points' and when you run out it's because you are hero enough.

>making me Google 2 out of 3 words in a 3 word sentence
WOWZERRS FELLAS.

>

I've always felt Willpower should be seperate from CHA/WIS in 5e for certain classes like Sorcerer and Mystic but the game is explicitly designed to avoid bloat like that so I guess itll never fit.

This thread is hurting my head in various different ways.

I miss having fun.

FUN IS FOR THE WEAK

...and the Irish.

You can have a stupid person with a lot of wisdom or an intelligent person with none at all.

>never had mango salsa
>doesn't know avacado is a fruit

looks like you failed your int AND wisdom checks

Salsa is more of a chunky fruit slurry.

Mango salsa is more like fruit salad.

so pico de gallo doesn't count as salsa now?

ehhh it's more like garnish and more salady than more intense and recognizable salsa.

chef here, thats definitely a salsa. Just because it doesn't fit your headcanon of what a salsa is, doesn't mean it aint one. There are many many different kinds of salsa, not all are "chunky fruit slurry"

If mango salsa was fruit salad, it would be called mango salad.

Fair enough, i just tend to group things simply, or make comparisons that are off slightly.

It's not like i told him to call it a fruit salad or chunky fruit slurry, i was only trying to add to the absurdity of the conversation.

>strength and constitution are different stats

>STR, DEX, and CON are different stats
>INT and WIS are different stats
>CHA is a thing
Just fuck my shit up senpai.

insight

My strength does not dictate how long i can run, or my poison resistance, or how many punches i can take.

Yo.

>WIS is streetsmart.

As someone who works nights in a downtown 7Eleven, that's bullshit.

Maybe not your strength, fa/tg/uys aren't exactly famous for athleticism

People who are physically fit tend to also have good stamina.

I can run marathons under 3h30 but I can't bench my bodyweight. CON!=STR

You could probably lift your body weight if you were to use a leg press since you running marathons would give you well toned muscles in your legs and waist.

autism

fpbp

I lift twice my bw on a leg press easily.

There, so your STR lies in your legs, rather than your arms. STR=CON.

low qual bait but ill bite.

Intelligence is essentially knowledge/Information.

Wisdom is how to use said knowledge/Information properly and in the best manner.

To give two examples of extremes, you can have an idiot-savant, a guy with extreme intelligence but not caring how its used or the best applications of it, or a bumbling ignorant hobo that lives on a mountain but always gives the best advice.

/thread