What really is most important for a wizard: wisdom, worldliness and cunning, or raw power...

What really is most important for a wizard: wisdom, worldliness and cunning, or raw power, terror and setting fuckers on fire?

Wisdom. "Worldliness and cunning" is for the bumpkin druids who think their aphorisms can rival academia. Leave power for the sorcerers too ashamed to admit their inferiority. Terror and that fire shit is for autistic warlocks who are the basically the fantasy equivalent of a /r9k/ frogposter.

setting fuckers on fire.

it leads to all the others evenutally

probably

TRUTH!!! Yes! That's it! It must be truth! For when a man lies he murders some part of this world........

The hats.

What's that about hats again?

just leave me alone in my tower you fucking shits

>you will never live in a tower this comfy

>academia
>ever worth shit

Being a pussy sitting around a college doesn't help much with anything user

Ambition.

Speak for yourself, peasant.

>Comfy tower
>Has dedicated asshole bird room
Nope.

Could very easily be changed to a spider room instead.

>filename
Lol

Intelligence. Otherwise you can't cast your spells.

I like having computers. And modern medicine.

You think you do, but you don't.

Very obviously the hats. It doesn't even matter if they are wearing it. All that matters is they know they have it. Secondary stats are beard and staff.

And the tertiary is the bearded staff.

>What really is most important for a wizard: wisdom, worldliness and cunning, or raw power, terror and setting fuckers on fire?

Not putting your dick into crazy or accepting crazy dick into you seems important.

Power, of course.

But actually, depends on what's your goal. Do you want to make magic mysterious, funny or scary?

A true wizard has no need for wisdom because he is enlightened by his own intelligence.

Despite being an INT-based Casting Class, WIS is most important in context. What? You thought the Great Cthulhu was the smartest thing ever? Not when he was born he wasn't, all ITN grants long-term is hyper intelligence so things of that nature can be grasped with ease, increase Eureka effects, and ideas, they still have to build and undertaking of the multidimensional observable layers of quasi-reality, and Wisdom through experience, teaching and knowledge garners that, and without it, one remains at infancy in terms of wisdom.

It is wisdom that grants the means to wiseness, spell discovery, writing, language etc... it's all garnered from what one knows, INT for wizards is the painstaking process of constantly needing to memorize spells, via their preparation in spellbook and casting afterwards, as the spell itself is what is in the spellbook and the castign incantation is finishing the spell.

WIS wizards would be loaded with Spell components, knowledge of alchemy, their own personal role on a battlefield as support, opposed to core values like offense and defense, and knowledge of monsters of all kinds.

Nothing stops the guy who goes in prepared.

That's a nice write-up there, but cold hard crunch says you can dump the wisdom as a wizard.

Without INT a wizard wouldn't know any spells.
>It is wisdom that grants the means to spell discovery
No. INT grants the means to spell discovery. WIS grants the means to know when to apply the spell in question.

Neither really.
Any shmuck can wield power - starting from sorcerers and ending with psions. You can fuck a fairy in a forest and suddenly, you are hot shit wielding power beyond your imagination. That's not a defining trait of a wizard.
Any idiot can claim being wise - fake oracles, historians, nobility and other faggots that have no business dealing with magic. Again, not a defining trait of a wizard.
Same can be said about worldliness and cunning - that's the domain of thieves, rogues, bards, peasants etc.

If I had to pick out a defining trait of a wizard, it would probably be desire to get rid of worldly worries. This is my wizard tower, and this is my wizard demiplane, and this is my wizard research - everything else can fuck off. I don't care for your politics, economics, morals, ethics, history etc. as long as I can do my research and live in my comfy tower in relative peace, fucking spiders and crossbreeding penguins with lamia or something.
It is only when someone steps on the wizard's foot when he pays even the slightest amount of attention to reality.

My n'wah

Crushed frog pills

Depends on the wizard.

Sexy.

Drunkard: someone too drunk for his own good.
Dullard: someone too dull for their own good.
Dottard: someone too into his dotage for his own good.
Wizard: someone too wise for his own good.

I think we're done here.

Raw power, setting fuckers on fire and cunning.

The whole wisdom and worldliness can be outsourced to the paladin or cleric. Terror is something that comes with setting fuckers on fire.

There's nothing more satisfying than playing a bookish killer wizard who casually dips into chaotic neutral out of sheer inexperience.
>should i put that bandit on fire?
>what do you mean he's here to parley? i thought we were going to kill all the bandits.
>oh right, yeah. first we get the merchant's daughter back, and then i put all the bandits on fire.
>oh right, i have to use ice magic because the poor quarter burning down is bad. got it.
>yeah, i'll remember it.
>wait, when we start killing the bandits, say it again. i don't think i'll remember it.

Embrace the mystical power of "and".

the true answer is mage hand

So a retard is someone too ree for their own good? Makes sense considering /r9k/ and its userbase.