Audio Thread

Need sound clips for a game? Want to record something for fellow anons? Have a really good audio link that would be helpful to others? Post here!

>AUDIO HOSTING SITES
vocaroo.com
tindeck.com/
picosong.com
clyp.it/
chirbit.com
soundgasm.net
soundcloud.com

>SOUND EDITING SOFTWARE
Audacity.sourceforge.net Best Free Recording Software on the Interwebs

Other urls found in this thread:

tindeck.com/listen/wqumy
clyp.it/3ehvmrsm
vocaroo.com/i/s0EXRfPtQNsr
vocaroo.com/i/s1NiYwoUscCD
pastebin.com/qup6JWuq
clyp.it/5aj1bqon
vocaroo.com/i/s1pYKx2glPNu
vocaroo.com/i/s1ahF9NdGuYX
vocaroo.com/i/s0DbXXfTCU8l
vocaroo.com/i/s0NiGVUfOoL9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can anyone with a passable British/Ork accent record a brief clip for use in my next session?

>"You broke me shoota, now I'm gonna break you! WAAAAGH!"

This is right before he ambushes the party, so they're going to be properly freaked out by it! Pic related is the picture the party saw of the nob in question

I would, but my microphone makes everything sound like a robot.

tindeck.com/listen/wqumy

Sorry, I'm not in a space where I can yell loudly so this was the best I could do.

Bumping because this could be funny.

How do I play this clip? There doesn't seem to be a play button on the page

Anyone able to do a real menacing laugh? I mean like "send shivers down your spine" kind of menacing laugh. "You done messed up" kind.

>I would, but my microphone makes everything sound like a robot.
That's perfect for some robot voices tho. Record something as a sample!

clyp.it/3ehvmrsm
Tried

Just use Vocaroo

vocaroo.com/i/s0EXRfPtQNsr
I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING THIS SHIT FOREVER.

now that roll20 is fanburst only, I was wondering if any other user has had any experience uploading their own material up on there.

Oh shit

Is that the OP from the sexy audio threads in /soc/?

Probably not.

Actually yes it is, I just checked

That's when you start doing space marine impressions.

>Enjoy these threads but can't contribute because I haven't written anything in months

Just post something you want said overly dramatically and I'll hook up my mic after I a have finished eating my meat.

"But you see Dave, your car insurance shan't cover this!"

vocaroo.com/i/s1NiYwoUscCD

Das it.

"Hi. I'm Pyro. Quick question for you, feel free to say no... Ever wanted to be in a hostage situation? No? Oooh, this is not your lucky day, pal. Okay, here's how this is gonna go, Vic - see this gun? You're gonna do exactly what I say, or I'm gonna shoot you directly in the spine. Got it? Great! Let's get moving."

Do it however you want

E-Eliphas...?

Do not be ridiculous, user of Veeky Forums.

This is a line from a herald of Tzeentch, so however you want to do scheming eldritch horror.

“It is thought by fools that Chaos is a force of evil woken by delving into places not meant for men. But The Father of Lies, the Mendacious Lord Tzeentch speaks to all who look beyond this life. All Psykers, any who reach through and draw back what can be found beyond the veil to change the world to their desires. All those who reach for such power, find themselves, sooner or later, holding Tzeentch's hand, and once held, he will never let you go.”

Without being racist, could I get a non-Asian to record themselves reading the Japanese national anthem?

L5R this week is going to be amazing

Just slightly too long for the post field.

pastebin.com/qup6JWuq

Thanks in advance, whoever ends up recording this one.

clyp.it/5aj1bqon
Here ya go user

vocaroo.com/i/s1pYKx2glPNu

Good work, lad.

Glad you like it, man

vocaroo.com/i/s1ahF9NdGuYX

vocaroo.com/i/s0DbXXfTCU8l

vocaroo.com/i/s0NiGVUfOoL9

H-here you go s-senpais

Your Tzeentching is up there with Sindri himself!