Emperor protects

>Emperor protects
>couldn't protect his own ass

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EEI-NCTsiPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"He saved others," they said, "but he can't save himself! He's the Emperor of Mankind! Let him come down now from the throne, and we will believe in him.

You could at least try next time

Golgotha, whew.
Also, you ever wonder what was his face when taking a dump in his awesome poo recycler power armour, and the average curic of his stools based on how Hueg he was alone?

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!!!!!

He actually wasn't huge. It's all a glamour put on to make people think he's HUEG.

I forget the exact source but there was a bit where he let his image slip for a fraction of a second and a single Marine noticed it. He was going to have a little sit down with said Marine but he got killed anyway so it all worked out in the end.

Bear in mind though that this is old fluff and GW have likely forgotten its existence.

Because he sacrificed himself for Humanity to guide and shield Humanity from the Horrors Beyond

Question user: Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

He sacrificed himself so that the others may live. He did it because he belives in us, because he knew humanity would survive. And it will survive. Chaos cuck may thing otherwise, but who gives a shit about chaoscucks?

Well, he can at least put on glamours to HIDE his size (then revealing his XBOX HUEG form to the stunned onlookers), so presumably either he's

>actually hueg and can hide it

or

>actually less hueg but can buff himself up

actually no, he got put on the GT against his wishes goign from recent fluff. He's a perpetual so he'd just instantly revive if he wasn't hooked up to a broken machine.

IRC the battle with Horus isn't described in HH novels yet, so we can't assume that it wasn't his command.
>inb4 but he didn't want to
No one is willing to get tortured for 10k years. He did it because otherwise humankind would be fucked. And the whole reason he went through all that shit was to save and protect humanity.

If I remember correctly he doesn't really have a true form in the way we think of it. He's just a vague "Something" that fits the bill of resembling humanity but whose appearance is a projection and isn't set in stone.

Your post was enjoyable until you used the word ''cuck''. Damn it user, you were so close of making a post that didnt make you sound like a total fucking retard trying to be cool in front of his friends.

Don't you trust this face? Would this face lie to you?

I honestly wonder what the fuck the Emperor fighting something at full power would look like. I mean what the fuck could serve as a visual representation?

I'd sooner trust a liar than an honest man.

Goatse shitting out 10-dimensional Heaven.

The climax of Gurren Lagann.

someone's easily triggered

> The Emperor turns is piloting a psychic amplifying galaxy sized robot.
> All four Chaos Gods are too.
> The start a second big bang an fucking throw it at him.
> Motherfucking Malcador wills himself into existence to protect his friend and tanks it.

No he told Dorn to hook him up to it and how to make it function as a life support system.

Dude knew what he was doing before he went into silent mode.

probably a lot of particle effects

I use it to trigger people on Veeky Forums. Works like a fucking clockwork.

>Emps and primarchs get boosted up by the energy from Malc's sacrifice
>"Ok,time to do THAT"
>"THAT?!"

> he disentegrated horus on a molecular level with his mind

> youtu.be/EEI-NCTsiPE I hope I don't get banned for this.
> This entire sequence plays out with Malcador as Lord Genome and Emps and the Primarchs as Simon and the Others.

One of these days there will be a novel written or a piece of official fluff, describing some hotshot guy, or lowly techpriest, or maybe one of those gay guards walking in the great hall of the golden throne and describing the apperance of the Emperor. And I swear to god there will be a little passage of something like seeing a sign of life or movement in the skelly and then they will praise the emperor until they die.

Holy fucking shit, how did I never notice this parallel.