Will it flip or will Bitcoin crash the whole crypto market?

What's your bets?

I'm actually intrested in opinions. Until recently I tought that a BTC crash means an overall crash in the crypto market.
However, last BTC dips were followed by LTC and ETH dips, but typically BTC and LTC recovered shortly after (great opportunity once I recognized this pattern).

Also, BTC is outdated and unscalabe, whereas a lot of alts have way better technology.

Hard to say what the role of futures is in all this.

>I believe a bitcoincrash does not mean an overall crash, flippening might actually become a reality, can't say what w'll take its place

butcorn krash fkfkdjdjjsbsuiqkwnbdbhejwbdbhd

Im holding LTC and no BTC, what should I do, sell or hodl??

move to ETH

BCH is about to run the show. Get in or get left behind.

Crashing with since its traded in btc pair. That's what prices it

Fiat - btc - alt
Alt - btc - fiat

Hold ltc
Its going to replace btc on coinbase (if it ever crashes)
eth is its own thing so its not wrong to have some too

It entirely depends on the market movements outside of BTC

If an alt make a legitimately slow overtaking of the market over a long period of time and can get proper pairings with other alts (like how ETH has, but it probably wouldn't be ETH to replace BTC) then the market could be insulated and detached enough that a legitimate BTC crash wouldn't kill everything. If nothing exists like that at the time of the crash everything is coming down, followed by something better taking the torch and rising from the ashes

all you cunts here from last week, i'd still be fucking happy with btc at 10k

Hold, next time hold some fiat and buy these dips.

>BCH is about to run the show.

There's no realistic scenario where BCH 'flips' with BTC and doesn't crash BTC, itself and anything else with the Bitcoin branding

Bitcoin crashing will fuck up the whole market. Bitcoin will function like gold or something, in the crypto market, the other cryptos need a scale, and bitcoins for scale is the thing.

Also the media credibility of bitcoins. Why would we trust that for example that Etherium or Bitcoin cash wont crash, when bitcoin does.

I'm also holding litecoin why move to etherium?

BTC will probably never crash due to poor tech. It's no longer viewed as a 'currency' in the crypto world. Only to people who read about it in the paper. Don't think anyone informed buying it at 18k is expecting to eventually spend it on coffee

Except the flipping scenario where Bitcoin the peer to peer electronic CASH system takes over most of Segshitbankercoins market cap you brainlet

Operation Dragonslayer is now entering phase 2. They said it would start on November 25th, that is the date that Bitcoin started this massive bullrun. They cranked the difficulty up by over 40% by pumping up Bitcoin.

The miners are now dumping their bags and switching over hash power. Bitcoin has already lost 20% hash power today and is quickly losing more.

Uncomfirmed transactions about to break ATH. You thought it was bad last time? You ain't seen nothing yet, kid.

>10%
>crash
God you lot are pathetic.

Holding mostly ETH and BCH

>Except the flipping scenario where Bitcoin the peer to peer electronic CASH system takes over most of Segshitbankercoins market cap you brainlet

Have you forgotten that anybody that bought into the market after July 31st only owns Core's Bitcoin? The price was $2.9k then. Think of how much money has entered the market since then. BCH flipping with BTC will leave a lot of people with a completely useless coin and will send panic throughout the space among normal people. Panic sells will happen, money will exit the whole market and everything comes crashing down. News will be written about how some other thing with Bitcoin in the name took over the Bitcoin most people know and people will become paranoid about buying in if their thing can be beaten out by a 'fork' that might have already happened

Hard forks are good in concept, fucking terrible in application for a currency that wants semi-stability and mass adoption. Soft forking is where it's at

because ETH is the true king, at least for the next year. Then something better will come along.

It's more like -15% but yeah still minor