So what are you guys thinking about OST? Whales are still accumulating right?

So what are you guys thinking about OST? Whales are still accumulating right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ironwood_RG
simpletoken.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never heard of, give a quick rundown

Just released on Binance last night from what people have said theyve got a good dev team, based on how ICX was the other night this will have similar results.

Give this one a few days user. It will moon.

Yeah that's what i was thinking, thank you for the advice brother.

I tried to catch the falling knife but got cut. Gonna hold for a few days and see what happens. Too many emotional traders got hurt last night. Now things have cooled off it should start to see some action.

Yeah alot of anons were tweaking pretty hard last night

Everyone looks at this stuff in such a micro lens, and then they wonder why they miss moon missions? Because the people that are in them were their at the bottom... I.E. our current situation in OST... I saw that thread last night and people were bugging out thinking they got justed because the thing fell 100 satoshis in two hours... Like you just bought the coin dude!

It’s getting rekt right now holy shit

Also, ICX didn't have any action until 4 days after the ICO... It's been about 17hours since OST went live.

I watched this for 5 hours waiting for floor to hit.

Keeps going down

Don't have high hopes for this until BTC stabalizes

The team is meh, but the idea is solid. I don't see why this won't have a moon mission by the weekend.

ICX had TONS of action. I bought at 700 sat and sold at 1400. Rebought ICX at 1000, sold at 1250, bought again at 1050. Now waiting for moon

Well hopefully we'll see some movement here eventually... im probably gonna HODL i've got faith itll follow a similar path to icx

It was pathetic wasn't it.

Every time a new coin is listed it does this.
Hodl until the weekend and then 10x bb

coin has just dipped MASSIVELY as its entered its first exchange and the prebuyers dumped

so its 99% guaranteed to shoot up

its already gained some since this morning

what was the ICO price?

seriously.

ICO price was 12,500. It's trading at less than 1/5 of the value of it's ICO. A value investor would hop on that in a second, take a half position, and then would cheer when the price falls even more so they can buy another position. This is real investing.. So many fucking pajeets on biz that would be better served going back to their street corners and shitting.

Went half in on this and icx. Gonna use the remainder of my money to buy some rope

glad were all on the same page, i feel like more than half of people on biz deem a coin shit or not based on whether that coin is going positive or negative that day, shit gives me a migraine

they buy at ATH
then sell when it dips 20%
then blame biz lol

>replies to this post no info on how token is used.

twitter.com/Ironwood_RG

how did you find out ICO price? Only thing I suck at finding.

Bought 1k at 2500 sat. Im comfortable hodling for a couple days. Project looks solid and will easily go 5x

The current partners are literally nobodies but the idea seems brilliant to me. Should have plenty of US companies lapping it up who want tokens but cbb with ICO issues.

simpletoken.org/

google it bitch