All the primarchs are now anime-style, androgynous-looking pretty boys

>All the primarchs are now anime-style, androgynous-looking pretty boys.

How does this affect the Heresy?

Who is best and why is it Waagh boss #1?

Curze looks like such a cuck in all his pictures.

Fulgrim rapes Ferrus Manus and makes him a mind-broken love slave, rather than killing him.

Gulliman rapes Alpharius, only it was really Omegon, and then Omegon tearfully commits suicide by falling off a cliff backwards because he's ruined for marriage.

The Emperor teleports up to Horus' flagship but is raped by Horus while a recently-raped Sanguinus watches on with empty eyes. Mid-rape a plucky Imperial Army soldier intervenes by slipping a finger up Horus' anus. While this results in him being raped instantly, his sacrifice gives the Emperor an opening to flip Horus over, and rape him. Once thoroughly raped, Horus is abandoned by the Chaos Gods because he falls in love with the Emperor, and shortly after he kills himself by walking manfully out of an airlock.

Lion sempie, please follow me into the darkness region of space and fuck my legion please.

I've been trying to fuck it since I was given command but I need a wild child to give it the ol' back break and rape.

>Sanguinius
>nothing changes

Why do all the shitty Primarchs have stuff coming out of their head?

>implying Fulgrim, Horus, Alpharius and Sanguinus weren't already.

If Sang doesn't change, Fulgrim must become the obligatory trap or something.

what the fuck

Makes Curze taking the Lions dick all that cuter.

I wonder if it hurt. I bet it hurt.

Why does Mortarion look like Dr. Doom?

>Horus and Alpharius
>not Konrad and Corvus

I chuckled

Konrad Curze was a mistake

Duh. Horus is so perfect his blindingly awesome perfection alone caused Fulgrim to go chaos, and Alpahrius can be a pretty little girl if he/she/it/they/book want to be.

You were a mistake.

what redeeming quality did Kurze or any of his legion have?

They were really fucking spooky

FLESH CHANGE!