Walks into thread

>walks into thread
>sits spread eagle

When was the last time you roleplayed as a black woman?
You're not a racist sexist, are you Veeky Forums?

Never have in ttrpg, but 'my' Shep in all the Mass Effects was a black woman who sort of looked like Grace Jones and was a heroic Renegade. I hated that blue-eyed bald prick who was the default Shepard (and obviously intended to be played as a full finger-wagging Paragon douchebag).

World of the Lost (lotfp). I'm the GM, so a few of my main NPC's were "black women" as you call them. They did stuff and had influence, but I didn't pretend it was 1995 instead of in a patriarchal society in the 1600's, in Africa.

>Woman
Uhm... have you asked my character what xe identifies as? If you'd ask xer, you'd learn that xe identifies as an attack helicopter, sweetie.

My character who was a half-American/half-Japanese awakened Adept recently underwent extensive reconstructive surgery to escape MCT and now looks like a dark-skinned Latinx woman.

I currently play as a spider.
You're are not specist, are you?

Played a goth chick who wore a lot of black, does that count?

I've roleplayed as an Australian Aboriginal.

Since that's about the most braindead, inept racial minority you can get, I think I'm pretty ahead on my diversity points.

I think that would cunt.

I sexually identify as a shitpost, stop appropriating my culture!

I generally don't specify my character's race. It's an artificial concept anyway.

>wore a lot of black

Yes. Yes it does.

If you're going to fishpost in response to the OP, at least have the decency to sage.

Also OP white people roleplaying as black people is called BLACKFACE and it's BADWRONGFUN

>sits spread eagle

Uh?

I've been waiting to post this pic for years, and I finally get the chance.
Thanks OP.

actually one of my favorite custom campaigns ever I played a black chick with red hair. She was a cop surviving in a resident evil style city.

She actually made it out with two out of the five other PC's. Holla holla get dolla, gril.

Does a drow count

Whenever I think that there is no mockery that makes you look more like a retard than Drumpf, Veeky Forums always shows something even worse. If the maker of that pic printed it and did the edit with crayons it would be drastically improved.

>You're not a racist sexist, are you Veeky Forums?
Yes I am. Fuck off, cunt.

Of course it looks retarded; I never said it was a _good_ pic.

I got it a year and a half ago from 8gag /b/. Some user was doing photoshop requests where you'd give him a few pics and he'd combine them (pic related).

>Dislikes vanderloo
>Dislikes paragon
Christ, I get having differing opinions is part of life, but this is awful.

>When was the last time you roleplayed as a black woman?

Haven't yet

Nah, I haven't played enough games to get a diverse pool of characters yet. I need to find more.

Last year.

It's 40k though so it doesn't count because the culture isn't anywhere near the same.

Go back to /pol/, then kill yourself.

What if I am? What'cha gonna do about it, post on your tumblr?

I CAN'T FIT MY HEAD UP MY ANUS ANY FURTHER, STOP ME BEFORE I SHIT MYSELF!!!!!

Blacks don't exist in my setting.
Neither do horses, birds larget than the barnyard owl or big cats.
After 6 sessions none of my players have noticed either.

Yes.

>I currently play as a spider.

NAI WA~

nice try idiot. unless you're black and identify as a woman, playing as one would be even more racist

At a convention last year. I was the mechanic on a spaceship.

Same.

No, it's just that "diversity" isn't worth a pile of pigeon shit to me.

Maybe I am?

Who is that?

the legend known as Curry Thunder

Google is only giving me a bunch of stories about a basketball player.